Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

China Planning Attack On US soil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past couple days there's been reports of mass cell tower outages. It hasn't been on the news or at least I don't know as I don't watch MSM. The past 5-6 weeks I've read numerous reports of many elites & ceo's hiding out in their bunkers. Just read this across multiple sites that China is planning to attack the US.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Try to read accurate news and question what you read. Peter Vincent Pry mentioned in that article authored a book in 1999 that claimed Russia was going to first strike bomb us soon. At that time the theory of N Korea delivering an EMP to us soon first surfaced also. This is only ancient well worn fear mongering kept alive and on life support …
We are China’s best customer, why would they bomb us?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to read accurate news and question what you read. Peter Vincent Pry mentioned in that article authored a book in 1999 that claimed Russia was going to first strike bomb us soon. At that time the theory of N Korea delivering an EMP to us soon first surfaced also. This is only ancient well worn fear mongering kept alive and on life support …
We are China’s best customer, why would they bomb us?
Pretty obvious why they would attack the US. Almost half the news is fake, manipulated or not on main stream media. I've read this across 8 different sites and the underground news groups I'm in. I research this stuff every single day as it's a hobby of mine.

There's been cell outages across the country the past couple days. On top of the biggest DDOS attacks in history. Not a peep of it on main stream. I never did say what I posted was in fact 100%. What I am saying is, the latest events have raised massive red flags that something is around the corner. Along with the reports of massive amounts of wealthy people who fled to their bunkers. A lot of those elites are all in China's pockets. You don't think some of those would get a heads up if an attack was coming?

Then China's massive military sleeper cells here in the US? Then you have all the Luciferian Governors lately all using the number 33 in their Covid cases which is the 33rd Degree Free Mason number? Nancy Pelosi has glitched on live TV numerous times in the past 8 months. While that is unrelated, there is some weird chit going on. Like a spiritual war.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am saying is, the latest events have raised massive red flags that something is around the corner.
I don't necessarily believe this news, however:
1) 2020 has been one crummy thing after another, it wouldn't surprise me if there is something worse coming later in the year.
2) The US is very weak right now where it comes to will to fight. We've already turned big parts of our cities over to rioters.
3) It would be a big feather in China's cap to be the ones to knock off the US.
4) China already owns large chunks of the country anyway, they might as well come over and make themselves at home.
5) The way things are going, it looks like the US experiment is close to being destroyed anyway.
6) I can't wait to see how they fix the problems between BLM and the police.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Which country has China invaded and occupied since ancient times?

You do not understand the Chinese psyche, it will only extend its borders to those it thinks its historical theirs (inhabitants that are considered Chinese), as for the rest of humanity, they consider western people as devil's and below human.

The Gods sits above the Chinese and they stand above you rest.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious how India and Russia will respond.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't necessarily believe this news, however:
1) 2020 has been one crummy thing after another, it wouldn't surprise me if there is something worse coming later in the year.
2) The US is very weak right now where it comes to will to fight. We've already turned big parts of our cities over to rioters.
Because nothing has been done about police brutality. You cant just have George Floyd deaths occurring casually all the time when the cop never gets charged and this behaviour is encouraged. Thanks to rioting, these officers are charged and things are being done about police reform.

At least it shows that Covid or any serious pandemic is not the be all and end all and it takes second seat when it comes to race relations.
But hey, you had the Spanish Flu in 1918 and WW1, and racism and lynching got even worst. Nobody learns to get together even during pandemics.

zekko said:
3) It would be a big feather in China's cap to be the ones to knock off the US.
4) China already owns large chunks of the country anyway, they might as well come over and make themselves at home.
They sent their women already so there are many white men and asian women mixes. The next generation will have a gigantic population of Eurasian/Hapa people.

zekko said:
5) The way things are going, it looks like the US experiment is close to being destroyed anyway.
6) I can't wait to see how they fix the problems between BLM and the police.
If the Democrats or any other leader gets into power in November then things should be looking up for the States. If you didn't have someone like Trump in office then it's highly unlikely you would have had this level of rioting. You get trouble with Republican leaders all the time. 9/11 happened when there was a Republican in office. It looks like, as a party, they just want to pick fights and egg people on to attack everything. You can't name one national disaster that happened when a Democrat was in office after the 60s.

Same thing in my province. The only time there was a riot in the provincial legislature was when you had a confrontational conservative government that had a mean-spirited approach in the application of their policies. Successive Liberal governments that weren't as bad, but didn't undo the damage, had everyone more quiet. It's like Liberals and Democrats understand that a united nation where you keep everyone happy enough not to go crazy on you is how politics work, not screwing people to the point they take to the streets.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this a good thing for incels though? That means Tinder will be taken down and they'll have a chance again.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because nothing has been done about police brutality. You cant just have George Floyd deaths occurring casually all the time when the cop never gets charged and this behaviour is encouraged. Thanks to rioting, these officers are charged and things are being done about police reform.

At least it shows that Covid or any serious pandemic is not the be all and end all and it takes second seat when it comes to race relations.
But hey, you had the Spanish Flu in 1918 and WW1, and racism and lynching got even worst. Nobody learns to get together even during pandemics.

They sent their women already so there are many white men and asian women mixes. The next generation will have a gigantic population of Eurasian/Hapa people.

If the Democrats or any other leader gets into power in November then things should be looking up for the States. If you didn't have someone like Trump in office then it's highly unlikely you would have had this level of rioting. You get trouble with Republican leaders all the time. 9/11 happened when there was a Republican in office. It looks like, as a party, they just want to pick fights and egg people on to attack everything. You can't name one national disaster that happened when a Democrat was in office after the 60s.

Same thing in my province. The only time there was a riot in the provincial legislature was when you had a confrontational conservative government that had a mean-spirited approach in the application of their policies. Successive Liberal governments that weren't as bad, but didn't undo the damage, had everyone more quiet. It's like Liberals and Democrats understand that a united nation where you keep everyone happy enough not to go crazy on you is how politics work, not screwing people to the point they take to the streets.

delusional much

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh what? I'm all for fighting against police brutality but this just isn't the case. George Floyd was high on meth and fentanyl during his arrest, not to mention a violent past of assaulting a pregnant woman during an armed robbery. Then you watch the video of this guy who Wendy's called for DUI. His BAC was high and then he tries to resist arrest while on parole, grabs at a cops weapons and then while running proceeds to aim it at them. These are just facts and what people are talking about around my office.

I think the biggest issue with BLM is that they have to choose martyr's that are actually fully innocent and not just painted that way by the media.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing the point. The principle was cops were called on a very trivial issue, the videos show nothing about what you are saying and he was in handcuffs and not resisting. There is no other way to spin that. White mass shooters are usually taken alive. There is no way to justify that without being racist. America has zero credibility with human rights in the world because of how black people are treated.

Last edited:

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing the point. The principle was cops were called on a very trivial issue, the videos show nothing about what you are saying and he was in handcuffs and not resisting. There is no other way to spin that. White mass shooters are usually taken alive. There is no way to justify that without being racist. America has zero credibility with human rights in the world because of how black people are treated.
With George Floyd the video shows him not resisting, the coroner report showed Fentanyl and Meth at overdose levels.

As for Brooks, if you watch the body cams footage he was completely calm (just woke up) and the officers were civil with him until they started to cuff him to arrest him. He then resisted arrest tried to fight back, I imagine he knew was on parole because how would you not know that and would end back up in jail and didn't want that. So he tried to break free and grab at the cops stun gun. He got the stun gun started running off turned and pointed it at them and that is when the cops shot and killed him.

As for a "trivial issue" someone acting strange because they are overdosing on drugs could be a danger to themselves or others in the case of Floyd. Brooks was drunk driving, that is not a trivial issue, millions of innocents have died because of drunk driving. These are the facts and you can't really twist them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe a direct strike, a full ground invasion its not a chinese style warfare.

They are patient and calculating, they win wars gradually with skills instead of brute force and most of all they think as a collectivity which means they are fine if its their grandsons to win the war and not them.

The blitzkrieg approach, the carpet bombing and d-day style invasion is a western approach.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With George Floyd the video shows him not resisting, the coroner report showed Fentanyl and Meth at overdose levels.
A second corner hired by the family shows he was strangled to death. I have news for you. Your corner has no credibility and may have well just cooked the books to let the officer off the hook and people will automatically think, oh right, here is another Black person that's into drugs. Its a racist stereotype. They just play into the stereotypes and the gullible white middle class believes everything they say like gospel truth.

Zontvyu said:
As for Brooks, if you watch the body cams footage he was completely calm (just woke up) and the officers were civil with him until they started to cuff him to arrest him. He then resisted arrest tried to fight back, I imagine he knew was on parole because how would you not know that and would end back up in jail and didn't want that. So he tried to break free and grab at the cops stun gun. He got the stun gun started running off turned and pointed it at them and that is when the cops shot and killed him.
Again the matter could have been diffused if someone simply knocked on his window. If you look at his back story his life was already ruined because he has a criminal record and is unable to get a job. If it is a white person, they get off easy, they get second, third, fourth, five, chances, etc.... Black people keep getting the short end of the stick when it comes to law enforcement and its like they just want to screw Black people. So, what if he reacted like that? All he had to do was walk to house nearby, the police had his license and his car and they could have just let him go.

The problem with people like you is you just deny the humanity of Black people. If they flinch at police then its okay for police to gun them down like an animal. Your position is very offensive because there is no justification to that.

I will provide two examples where a white person stole a cops car, and where a white girl threw rocks at a cop, because what better way to show two Americas:

She does not get shot by cops because she is a white woman.

White guy steals cop car and nobody gets shot here.

Therefore, its better to just admit there is systematic racism, there are two police/justice systems and police have the license to kill Blacks over issues that they would deescalate if it was a white person doing the exact same thing.

Zontyvu said:
As for a "trivial issue" someone acting strange because they are overdosing on drugs could be a danger to themselves or others in the case of Floyd.
As is what happens to countless white people that police never do anything about. Instead it's a medical issue that police will lend a helping hand to the white community:

Police save white people's lives who are overdosed by provding Narcan.

If you are going to give me a BS answer then at least show that it applies to white people too otherwise it further puts your position in a hole.

Zontyy said:
Brooks was drunk driving, that is not a trivial issue, millions of innocents have died because of drunk driving. These are the facts and you can't really twist them.
He was sleeping on his car and wasn't actually driving. His home was nearby. Maybe he just decided to take a very short drive over to get a hamburger and was going to go back home. White people do not get their lives ruined over simple mistakes and unless you have a system that's fair and just rather then is out to screw Blacks then you really don't have a leg to stand on.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I just step into the loonie bin? Jesus...

Isn't this a good thing for incels though? That means Tinder will be taken down and they'll have a chance again.
This is one of the dumbest, most uninformed things I've ever heard. If an EMP is unleashed that can take down tinder, it's also going to take out the power grid. The last people any women will flock to in the case of armageddon are going to be incels.

He was sleeping on his car and wasn't actually driving. His home was nearby. Maybe he just decided to take a very short drive over to get a hamburger and was going to go back home. White people do not get their lives ruined over simple mistakes and unless you have a system that's fair and just rather then is out to screw Blacks then you really don't have a leg to stand on.
He was passed out drunk, in his car, with the engine running in the drive thru lane so that people had to drive around him. He failed a breatholizer with a value of 0.18. He was on probation for crimes that included cruelty to children and this arrest for drunk driving would land him back in jail, so he fought the cops. He actually beat the cops, stole their taser and fired it at them. And that's when they shot him.

Also, the cop that shot him administered CPR to try and save his life.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past couple days there's been reports of mass cell tower outages. It hasn't been on the news or at least I don't know as I don't watch MSM. The past 5-6 weeks I've read numerous reports of many elites & ceo's hiding out in their bunkers. Just read this across multiple sites that China is planning to attack the US.

As for the absolutely moronic article:
-EMPs don't kill anyone except maybe those who have pacemakers. EMPs only affect electronics.
-EMPs capable of that level of devastation have to be done with nukes. Setting off a nuke in the atmosphere to cause the EMP is going to rain radiation onto everyone, including the Chinese. At that point the entire world would turn on them in an instant.
-The US population is so heavily armed that this quote is true. "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
-Even IF the chinese did attack the US in such a fashion. The US has enough nukes in their ballistic missile subs that they could nuke China into oblivion if they decided to invade.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe a direct strike, a full ground invasion its not a chinese style warfare.

They are patient and calculating, they win wars gradually with skills instead of brute force and most of all they think as a collectivity which means they are fine if its their grandsons to win the war and not them.

The blitzkrieg approach, the carpet bombing and d-day style invasion is a western approach.

if you study the 3 kingdoms era and before, you notice they like to field armies the same way as anyone, what I do belive if they will weaken most they target and anyone else as colateral without a care, hence the virus, with lets say the last 4 virus came from then, be by design or for letting his people live in filthy, that is what really will kill, plus the whole buying the world bussiness

You are on ignore too. Anyone else want to join?

no one cares, if you could stop with stupid comments that would be nice, but I won't ignore you, I like to read what others think, you are free to say whatever you want and like and i'm free to do the same, only morons and pseudo autoritarian like to silence others when things they said you don't agree

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the absolutely moronic article:
-EMPs don't kill anyone except maybe those who have pacemakers. EMPs only affect electronics.
-EMPs capable of that level of devastation have to be done with nukes. Setting off a nuke in the atmosphere to cause the EMP is going to rain radiation onto everyone, including the Chinese. At that point the entire world would turn on them in an instant.
-The US population is so heavily armed that this quote is true. "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
-Even IF the chinese did attack the US in such a fashion. The US has enough nukes in their ballistic missile subs that they could nuke China into oblivion if they decided to invade.

just for fun you could create a EMP bomb using some components, of course nothing that big and there was chances of not working on turned off eletronics, by having several smaller scale who would detonate a block or less of a town could still be dangerous, even more if lets say they could put it inside others eletronics, but like I said its for fun, its possible, but not really worth the effort

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was passed out drunk, in his car, with the engine running in the drive thru lane so that people had to drive around him. He failed a breatholizer with a value of 0.18. He was on probation for crimes that included cruelty to children and this arrest for drunk driving would land him back in jail, so he fought the cops. He actually beat the cops, stole their taser and fired it at them. And that's when they shot him.
That still does not address the arguments I've made that if it were a white person, especially a white blonde girl trading places that did the exact same thing then it would lead to a different outcome.

I can provide a few examples of white people getting off easy in your justice system:

Here is Brock Turner for example 1: He raped a girl by a dumpster who was passed out and just got six months.

Here is a white drunk driver who killed 4 people and used the affluenza defense:

Finally, here is are white people who just got probation or light sentences for molesting children:

You want to talk about cruelty to children? Why don't you put white criminals who molest girls to jail? Is it now the race of the accused more important in sentencing than the crime itself or the severity of it?

I've also raised allot of other points on another post replying so someone else, so I really don't care what you have to say about this driver or what he did because your whole system is tainted. Your system don't care about crime or justice, just locking up more Black people into jail to fill up for profit jail systems that pays everyone under the table. You can't have two standards applied and call it a fair justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.