Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

China bans girly men from tv

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only those with money have freedom in the West. Therefore money=freedom=more happiness.
You must not know any lawyers. They are some seriously miserable people for the most part. The three occupations that suicide the most are doctor, lawyer, and dentist. Having money doesn't make everyone happy.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I have no problem with them either, if someone is gay or whatever I will treat them like everyone else
I'm not going virtue signal. I have a problem with them.
They are the "final destination" for society's feminization of men and war on masculinity. The more society attacks masculinity and promotes Feminism and Feminized men, them more you get of this. That is what creates them.

So this is one thing China is doing right. The Left, the "Woke", the SJW, the Feminist,... USE the freedoms of the society they live in to turn around and destroy that very society they live in.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- We are all much better off here financially. We aren’t. We have higher GDP per capita but this doesn’t factor in things like availability of housing, cost of living etc.
Our real estate is really bad right now since it doesn't link up with the dollar. Or rather, it's far better to own a house right now than to even save money. The fact the average person cant afford a house shows how bad it is right now.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
It’s arguably as bad here in the west.

If you work in a professional industry, try standing up and say “I think climate change is over egged and being used to advance progressive causes. I dislike abortion and believe in traditional family values” and you will certainly be spoken with.

2 massive lies we believe in the west:
EVERYTHING we're told in mainstream media is a lie.

Also, censorship is far different in the west.

Moral corruption is banned in China.

Morally correct behavior is banned in the west.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I wonder how this is defined. There's nothing girlier to me than a Communist party member.
That is where it differs between the "Rank & File" member,...and the Leaders. If you want to stay in power,...your keep everyone else weak, and promote weak as the best way and the proper way to be. You attack anyone who points out the weak as being weak. You declare to the unwashed masses that their weakness is actually a strength.

Don't forget also that Chinese Communism is an old-school Communism that has accepted a form of Capitalism (aka State Capitalism). While the rest of the world is a new or "neo",...Neo-Communism driven by Post-Modernism Thought and what we know today as the SJW mentality or SJW agenda. So you will see some inconsistencies. Chinese also, if nothing else, are pragmatic. They look at the trainwreck of Western Society circling the drain with all its feminism, wokeness, SJW nonsense,...they might actually be smart enough to try to keep it out of their society.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is where it differs between the "Rank & File" member,...and the Leaders. If you want to stay in power,...your keep everyone else weak, and promote weak as the best way and the proper way to be. You attack anyone who points out the weak as being weak. You declare to the unwashed masses that their weakness is actually a strength.

Don't forget also that Chinese Communism is an old-school Communism that has accepted a form of Capitalism (aka State Capitalism). While the rest of the world is a new or "neo",...Neo-Communism driven by Post-Modernism Thought and what we know today as the SJW mentality or SJW agenda. So you will see some inconsistencies. Chinese also, if nothing else, are pragmatic. They look at the trainwreck of Western Society circling the drain with all its feminism, wokeness, SJW nonsense,...they might actually be smart enough to try to keep it out of their society.
Ironically, wokeism originated somewhat in china’s cultural revolution.

I hate to say it, but there is a reason certain political movements shun democracy. Why, you might ask, would individuals seek a non democratic system? It’s your only voice, right?

Yeah, that voice which is a choice between a douche and a turd and results in almost the same outcome.

As we ponder why seemingly intelligent humans would do away with their only lifeline to representation, look at the results: our democratic system is spewing forth ideas which hurt us. Actually, it’s almost to mock us. Your sons to be feminised. Your daughters to be lacking in fibre and plastering themselves as cheap thrills on Instagram.
If you wanted to humiliate a people, you would choose this. Make their daughters 2 buck knicker droppers and their boys weak and feeble.

It’s almost as if it’s designed to do this. To undermine and humiliate.

Back to democracy. Has anyone possibly thought that these outcomes are driven by people who want to hurt us? Overseas powerful interests? I’m not sure who. China? Russia? The Arab world? The latter sure like a western gal with loose morals, an Instagram accounts and a love of money (or “independence” as our system has taught her it means)

I’m not posting conspiracies here. It does make you think though?

So why would our leaders allow this? Simple. Money. Personal gain.

Democratic systems are weak, infested with self serving rats. The Chinese, Russians and Arabs all have people governing them who want their people strong.

I have a feeling we have been sold out long ago and they are now pushing it to total humiliation.

It’s funny how it’s just as the war generation who died for our sovereignty are dying off that this is happening.

In 30 years, I foresee western men having to emigrate for work and our women will be like the women following the collapse of the Soviet Union. A laughing stock, a cheap thrill for a foreign businessman.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Democratic systems are weak, infested with self serving rats. The Chinese, Russians and Arabs all have people governing them who want their people strong.
Relying on government for strength is like relying on prostitutes for love. Although the prostitute is more likely to be honest with you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Chinese want strong role models for their children. They want their sons to grow up to be strong, masculine men, because that will breed success. That only makes sense. In the West, we want our sons to be emasculated, feminized, wearing a dress, named Peggy, and getting railed by the guy next door. So that's the role models they put on the screen. Meanwhile, the masculine action heroes are now female.