"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Chilling with a female platonic friend.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Just chilled with a female friend last night.

We went walking at our local University and chatted a bit. I’m a bit of a loner anyways, I have male friends I can call and chill with on the weekends but they sometimes cancel their plans so it’s good to have a back up.

We might go chill at a cafe again this weekend.

Good times. We’ll see how this goes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
6,136
If the point is to get out of "platonic zone" ,you better move fast. I dont know the history between you guys but it doesn't even matter (unless she is an ex from someone REALLY close to you..).

Second meeting is still a chance to make a move . At some point, after 3 or 4 "platonic " meetings you actually settle in the friendzone indefinitely and set this platonic relationship in stone. You are now her ghey best friend.

If she's hb6,5 or more then that's cope. Tbh.
 

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
Depends how long you have know this woman. If you’re old friends, then this is alright with no expectations. If you are trying to make a move, this familiarity will backfire if you take too long. The issue I see is we men don’t typically spend much time with women we don’t find attractive. You’ll turn into her gay male girl friend.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
You should see if your moral values align and express your intent to start courtship. Do not just chill but ask probing questions to see if she is really a good fit. You dont have the time to waste unless you know it can go somewhere. She has to know you are courting her and your values (you said you are a Christian) are to wait until marriage. She will respect you if she values your faith and wait.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top