Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chics got a boyfriend, need advice.

johndylan

Don Juan
Reaction score
what up guys, great forum!

first off I have read all the entire dj bible and applied alot of advice from it.

my delimma is that i don't have problem getting girls. but i have problem getting the ones i want.

there is a chic at my office that i have been running every game i can think of to try and snatch. i have known this chic for about 6 months now and have gotten her intrest level to around 75% i'd say. I have stayed out of the friend zone.

the problem is that she has a boyfriend. she has been with this guy for about 2 years and i can tell just with him out of boredom. anyways has anyone been succsessful at taking a chic away from a LTR. currently i have been running a push/ pull game on this chic and she responds very well to it. but i don't know what to do to get thuis chic to break up with her boyfriend. also is she worth it. i ask myself that everyday. i say "john, why don't you just completely next this btich and move on"... but she give me attention and sucks me back in....

doc lov would say move on... she not available. but dude fcuk mmost hot chic have boyfriends??? i just need a way to move in on them..

what do my boys suggest?

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, the literary foundation of Don Juan (or Don Giovanni for those with culture) is the ability to get ANY woman regardless of social status.

The purpose of NEXT-ing, it seems then, is to A) increase one's chances for success and B) increase one's self-confidence.

But, if you're looking for a strategy, back off. Make yourself scarce. Always be too busy to talk. Ignore her. If her interest-level is high enough, she'll want to know what's up. Now, you may have to keep this up for a while. How long? 60-90 days.

"60-90 DAYS!?!?" I hear you cry. Yep. This will accomplish two things. 1) If she's interested, she'll start to chase you. 2) If not, you'll have distanced yourself emotionally enough that you won't get hurt.

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy.

Just be direct. Ask if the boyfriend is a serious commitment, and that if he isn't you'd like to spend some time with her outside the office.

If she won't set up something with you or gives any indication of unavailablity, move on, forget about her.

Get over the fear of rejection. Be direct and to the point.

Ask, ask, ask her if she's available.

She either is, or isn't.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER waste time on a woman.

johndylan

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks!

thanks guys for the replies, and squirrels, i have no problem with the smart ass comment, in fact i love it, but how about throwing me some advice while your at it bro!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's getting what she wants - ATTENTION.

Your NOT getting anything that you want.

Women love this "Office Boyfriend" idea. Because they now have someone at home and in the office.

The only way to make this happen is to be direct. If she's not willing to meet you after work - move the hell on quickly.

And as someone else said - stop chasing non available women when there are millions of available ones out there.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A difficult lesson to learn. I have a friend who hangs out with a girl at his work, and she is attached.

I ask him why he wastes his time having lunch with an attached woman all the time. He said, 'Well, she said that if the boyfriend wasn't in the picture, she'd jump him in a heartbeat.' and he said he liked the ego boost. I told him, sorry, but the broad is just saying that to butter you up so that you can:

a) Be her buddy
b) Boost her ego
c) Give her attention away from the boyfriend
d) eventually do her favours
e) be her emotional tampon

Not sure he wants to believe that or not.

Hedonos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find out her intentions

you have to find out what she really wants. spend time with her . ask her subtle question. see what she really wants. she might be jerking you around as her poodle or she might really have an interest in you. but you have to spend some time with her

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFCinBC
FIND A DIFFERENT GIRL>>>>!!! idiots
I have a new favorite poster.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFCinBC
FIND A DIFFERENT GIRL>>>>!!! idiots
I agree.

First off, she's taken.

Second off, you work with her.

Why not go for strike 3?

Find a chick who is available and you don't work with.

johndylan

Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys , thanks for truths, you know, at least for me I want things I can't have. I guess it's human nature. We do hang out after work and drink to gether and so on...but you know the bottom line is, 1) she got a boy friend and has had one for the past two years, 2) she loves the attention, 3) we work together 4) I'm getting emotionally attached and getting absolutley getting nothing out of it.

I guess the next question , do I just go cold turkey so to speak, be cool, but not overy nice. Just aloof?

I have a problem of when I trying to get someone out of mny head simple act like they don;t exist and ignor them and talk to them on if they speak to me. That not too cool of a way to approach it though.

the thing is, back to my original post, I have no problem getting girls, i can go out any given night here in charleston and rounnd up number or even score a one night stand , but it seems that every chic I'm really into has a damn boyfriend? what the fcuk is up with that. Hot chics, bottom line don't stay single long. Or atleast I haven't meet many. Damn I don't know I'm beginning to think I too picky.

I need to reread some parts of the bible on the mental game.