Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks with low cut tops 'covering' themselves while talking to you?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try humorously mirroring a girl next time you see this. Like, if she pulls up her shirt, look down at your chest and pull yours up too in an exaggerated way. C&F with clothes straightening should be field tested!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
they dint want YOU looking at them but they hope some other guy who they want will come look at them..
I second this!

That SNL sketch about sexual harassment also has this in spades.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice this from time to time, but it's never really that common where it's bugged me. Given by the number of people in this thread saying that they experience this as well, I wouldn't dwell too much over it, although what a couple of posters said about this being negative body language definitely makes sense. Still though, there are more important things to be taking into consideration when judging a girl's interest as well (touching, eye contact, body language, etc).

Maybe they just don't wanna seem slutty? :S

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
lmao...so true bro.

Its like a goddamn trap. Im gonna start brushing my junk with my hand when talking to chicks from now on. Then theyll know how it feels. If they look at my junk ill say "eyes up here sister, Im more than my junk ya know" lolz
Haha! Yeah, maybe it'll catch on and then girls will be asking why guys at work keep covering their crotch even if they're not interested in them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Try humorously mirroring a girl next time you see this. Like, if she pulls up her shirt, look down at your chest and pull yours up too in an exaggerated way. C&F with clothes straightening should be field tested!
:yes:

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
^ This!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevievanclapton said:
Its probably because your older. They wouldnt mind as much with a younger guy but because your older than them they see you as more mature and are trying to bring themselves to your level. Its probably not a concious act though.
I actually think it's probably something like this as well.

I've experienced it recently at work where a chick(girl next door) with high IL would cover up her boobs with her hair, while I was purposely trying to look at them so I could comment on them lol. She seemed to be trying to divert my attention away from them. Funny how these females function.

I think she just didn't want to seem like a slut. She seemed like she was trying to gain rapport.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO at some of these responses! Trust me. The SAME chicks who attempt the cover up. (I'm not talking about putting a burka on, or a jacket, sweater, zipping up so you can't see anything etc.) I'm talking about either adjusting their shirt while looking directly at you or using a scarf or shawl to 'cover' themselves. (Though they don't stay covered for long.) It's more like they KNOW you aren't looking and are purposely TRYING to make you look while using reverse psychology of 'covering' themselves quickly with something that will shortly show again. Kindof like a chick with a short skirt you know purposely 'adjusting' it in front of you and then it goes up again and she doesn't bother trying to 'cover' or adjust it.

Believe me dudes. These chicks touch me, smile, laugh, come talk to me etc. I think it's a semi "I don't want to look like I'm showing too much..but let me make sure you notice me adjusting myself ONCE." Maybe to some dudes I'm sure they cover up to COVER up. But it seems like it's more of a LOOK HERE because you haven't noticed my clevage.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
LMAO at some of these responses! Trust me. The SAME chicks who attempt the cover up. (I'm not talking about putting a burka on, or a jacket, sweater, zipping up so you can't see anything etc.) I'm talking about either adjusting their shirt while looking directly at you or using a scarf or shawl to 'cover' themselves. (Though they don't stay covered for long.) It's more like they KNOW you aren't looking and are purposely TRYING to make you look while using reverse psychology of 'covering' themselves quickly with something that will shortly show again. Kindof like a chick with a short skirt you know purposely 'adjusting' it in front of you and then it goes up again and she doesn't bother trying to 'cover' or adjust it.

Believe me dudes. These chicks touch me, smile, laugh, come talk to me etc. I think it's a semi "I don't want to look like I'm showing too much..but let me make sure you notice me adjusting myself ONCE." Maybe to some dudes I'm sure they cover up to COVER up. But it seems like it's more of a LOOK HERE because you haven't noticed my clevage.
As a general rule, you shouldn't be "checking women out." It's pretty hard to break the habit, but if you can do it you'll stand out from most guys. Keep your eyes on her face, not her body. Do you look at men's bodies? Hopefully not, or you're at the wrong seduction forum. Treat women like their bodies don't distract you. It's that simple. You can still look at a girl if she walks in the room and you're like *oh I see something in my peripheral vision, I wonder who it is*, but there's no need to objectify her. Save the looking for when you're alone and want to start touching and kissing.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
ken chang said:
Haha! Yeah, maybe it'll catch on and then girls will be asking why guys at work keep covering their crotch even if they're not interested in them.

In delusional chicks mind that would be flipped into: "OMG! He's covering his 'erection'! Pervert creeper man! I simply HAVE to make a post about it on my Flakebook!"

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
As a general rule, you shouldn't be "checking women out." It's pretty hard to break the habit, but if you can do it you'll stand out from most guys. Keep your eyes on her face, not her body. Do you look at men's bodies? Hopefully not, or you're at the wrong seduction forum. Treat women like their bodies don't distract you. It's that simple. You can still look at a girl if she walks in the room and you're like *oh I see something in my peripheral vision, I wonder who it is*, but there's no need to objectify her. Save the looking for when you're alone and want to start touching and kissing.

Trust me brother. When a chick catches you looking and is smiling, starts talking to you, plays with her hair while you only looked and not LEERED she's liking it. Whether she likes you as more or just appreciates you noticing.

Believe me. The chicks where I work part time know I don't give a damn. What are they going to do? "Talk about me"? LMAO. Let em. I'd rather be talked about than not at all and I'm in no need of their 'approval' good or bad. So far no negatives since they don't mind to keep saying hi or talking to me whenever I work or ask me why I didn't go here or there. Even have a 22 year old telling me she would've came to a wedding I told her about that I went to on NYE without me even asking her to go in the first place.

When you wind up working with so many hot chicks you get used to them and treat them like normal people. Plus I've got no problems meeting or talking to new people. I'm rambling now..

MrI0wn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time someone in this topic responded that "shes uninterested", you respond with your own methodology that its not about disinterest and that she's trying to make you interested. Over and over again.

If you know it all why bother making a topic asking for advice. This is just like one of those 'how do l respond to her' topics, when the op knows he's not going to take ANY of the advice given.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Trust me brother. When a chick catches you looking and is smiling, starts talking to you, plays with her hair while you only looked and not LEERED she's liking it. Whether she likes you as more or just appreciates you noticing.

Believe me. The chicks where I work part time know I don't give a damn. What are they going to do? "Talk about me"? LMAO. Let em. I'd rather be talked about than not at all and I'm in no need of their 'approval' good or bad. So far no negatives since they don't mind to keep saying hi or talking to me whenever I work or ask me why I didn't go here or there. Even have a 22 year old telling me she would've came to a wedding I told her about that I went to on NYE without me even asking her to go in the first place.

When you wind up working with so many hot chicks you get used to them and treat them like normal people. Plus I've got no problems meeting or talking to new people. I'm rambling now..
Thanks man, you're right about this. I was thinking in black and white. The truth is that you can check women out as long as your mindset isn't coming from a position of craving visual stimulation - a position of supplication, neediness, or scarcity. When you check a woman out, you validate her body, her beauty, and her sex appeal. I'm somebody who used to stare at girls all the time because their shape and presence looked so juicy and sexy to me. That's being pretty passive, sure, but I believe that you should only check women out in small doses. Small at first, but more and more as you become in a relationship with them. You're actually giving a woman value by admiring her beauty, that is, if she likes you and wants your approval, so checking out the opposite sex is perfectly natural. Use it sparingly and don't let a woman's beauty distract you. Her figure is something to be admired, but not a reward for good behavior. Your reward is the fun and the special moments you have together, not objects. A person can not be "won" in this sense, ever.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
I tried this.

She was in the middle of talking, and stopped to say, "I know, I'm horrible. I put myself out there." Then she continued talking.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case what happens if she opens up more while talking to you? A girl in my class today unzipped her coat just enough to show her breasts a bit while we were doing group work.

Indicator of interest? I don't really have any interest in this girl but I'm just curious

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrI0wn said:
Every time someone in this topic responded that "shes uninterested", you respond with your own methodology that its not about disinterest and that she's trying to make you interested. Over and over again.

If you know it all why bother making a topic asking for advice. This is just like one of those 'how do l respond to her' topics, when the op knows he's not going to take ANY of the advice given.
Man, it seems everyone does that on here. Too much ego; not enough common sense. Nobody is ever not interested in them. No way, no how. Simply not possible. But, they learn the truth - only to cry about it, and blame the woman somehow - while STILL claiming the girl wants them. She's just "wack".

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
In this case what happens if she opens up more while talking to you? A girl in my class today unzipped her coat just enough to show her breasts a bit while we were doing group work.

Indicator of interest? I don't really have any interest in this girl but I'm just curious

Could be. Some chick I went out with twice came into my part time a few weeks ago and opened her coat to 'show me the heels she was trying on' and her t1ts were popping out of her blouse. She was smiling wide knowing damn well what she was doing. I basically looked her up and down once quick and ignored it. Before she left she told me "Well I guess I'll see you around." I have her number but not really motivated to bother. She worked at a strip club nearby a long time ago and still has that mentality of she's in demand and seems like the type after two meets previously out of 'deserving to be pampered' and looking for someone to chase her while she's most likely doing the same to other dudes. I got bored after the second time out even after making out etc. We went out twice and when I saw she didn't even make an attempt to at least pay for her half of drinks thought: Meh. There's waaay too many hot chicks coming into my second part time to bother.

Who knows. The chick you were talking to may be trying to get your interest with her 'charms'. After a while you get bored with that crap and they notice while then persuing you harder in a normal way or realize the act isn't working and move on.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
MrI0wn said:

Again. I wasn't asking for 'advice'. Just posters own opinions on a situation in which you purposely AREN'T looking and a chick feebly 'attempts' to 'cover up' on purpose almost in a way to MAKE you notice. I could totally understand if you are staring or glaring and the chick gives you a dirty look and covers up totally. I'm talking about a half a$$ed attempt like with a shawl or scarf that exposes her clevage soon after while she's STILL talking laughing and continues to talk, smile, wave hi and so on on a daily basis. (Though not always 'covering' up everytime you talk to her or other chicks.)

It may not be the same for everyone but I can tell you the few that did that didn't mind one bit when they were leaning on me and my hand was directly on their a$$. As well as one personally telling me she liked that I just touched her ass while smiling and looking in my eyes.

I think some chicks do it to not appear slvtty and in a semi teasing way to see how I or other dudes react. Simple.