Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks with Kids

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a serious epidmenic ever since I left school I swear 2/3's of chicks I meet have kids. I use to "hit n run" but now I don't bother it's not even worth the effort to much Bull**** comes with it, I know I'm younger then most but this is a serious, serious problem....

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't get any better, they seem to think that for the cookie, you should make all the dough for both them and their "mistake"

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, try early thirties, EVERY FUVKIN GIRL HAS A KID. MY LORD, PLEASE, HOW ABOUT A SINGLE WOMAN WITH NO KID. PLEASE? DON"T EVER RAISE ANOTHER MAN"S KID.....FUCVK THAT!

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to fit it into the American way, but at some point we will NEED to reign in the growth of our population. These single mommies in their 20's are the worst, it doesn't matter that she was stupid and he was a loser, they get knocked up because it's "what they want"; as if that should have anything to do with it.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. Just look at any dating site. You have 2 choices: all the girls are ugly or they are cute and have kids.

I imagine that in our lifetime, all these ugly childless females will begin to squirt out baby AFC's borne of their AFC fathers. What a horrible world that will be! You think you have it bad now? I don't want to imagine what that world would be like.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, I HOPE single moms will put their kids first. That's just being a good parent.

But yeah, there are a TON of single mommies out there. They're not necessarily bad women or even bad potential girlfriends. It's just that the kid factor totally changes the equation.

I know a few guys who are dating single moms, and I wouldn't call them chumps. Hell, one is a straight up DJ. He is older, though, and my other mate is a single dad, so it works out.

What I have a problem with is raising another man's kid. I'll raise my own damn kids, thank you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
To be fair, I HOPE single moms will put their kids first. That's just being a good parent.

But yeah, there are a TON of single mommies out there. They're not necessarily bad women or even bad potential girlfriends. It's just that the kid factor totally changes the equation.

I know a few guys who are dating single moms, and I wouldn't call them chumps. Hell, one is a straight up DJ. He is older, though, and my other mate is a single dad, so it works out.

What I have a problem with is raising another man's kid. I'll raise my own damn kids, thank you.
Mr. Colossus

I concur your post, however IME, some of the single mothers I've met/boned have been some of the shadiest chicks ever to be in the game.....

I ain't try to "bash" single moms with this post, I respect any woman trying to do right by her seed(s) but to ****ing damn many of them and that's not fly at all.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
a chick wit kids aint good for nothin but a pump an dump

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating a woman w/3 kids, the youngest just started college on a soccer schoolership. Now the drawback at least for me is attending Jr's game which sometimes are 100 miles or more away and nesitate an overnight stay ($). Such as this weekend. Really not that into it either but will enough to make GF happy, but have told her that I am limited at best in attending.

But IMHO dating/mating someone w/kids can be a plus. Having kids occupies her time. Meaning less time together...time that I can spend on me, chasing other tail, or doing whatever. But moving in and raising kids...NO! Sorry. Thats not what I bargained for.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will only cavort with a single mommy when she's grinding her naked vag on my member at $20 a lap dance. I get my sexual release, and her rugrat gets the new Wii game.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always stay away from women with kids, being married or not.
And always stay away from married women, having kids or not.

It's more trouble and it does not worth it.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
I feel you here man... everywhere, they are everywhere!

It's out of control.... I mean guys can't wrap their junk and broads can't keep their legs closed... it's silly.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The "starter marriage" phenomenon.

It's almost normal these days to get married because you're in a ****ty relationship and you're running out of things to make it interesting, but are co-dependent, so you figure getting married is the "next logical step".

I mean, all of her friends are getting married, right? She has a boyfriend, why not marry him?

Then the same thing happens with kids. Everyone else is having them...it's the next logical step.

Unlike smart people like you and I, the typical human being doesn't catch on to how bullsh!t social programming runs their lives until they've already gone through the "marriage and kids" part of the program.

At which point, they get divorced and finally start trying to live life on THEIR terms instead of on society's. But...OH SH!T, she can't do it now because she has a kid to take care of!

Then she hears the nonsense from all her girlfriends, "Oh honey, if he REALLY LOVES YOU, or IF HE'S REALLY WORTH IT, he'll be okay with you having a kid."

Which of course is bullsh!t. A high-status, not-socially-oppressed male is going to run like the wind from any woman who has a kid from another relationship. (unless she AND her kid are all-around awesome, which is extremely unlikely) But eventually she'll find someone stupid enough or desperate enough for 'tang to walk into that bear-trap.

They honestly don't exist to me. Women with kids don't even really register in my reality, unless they're up for a quick bang just to "satisfy needs". As soon as I find out that there's a kid involved, it's as if she said to me, "I'm too stupid to make important decisions like marriage for the right reasons".

And don't kid yourself, any woman with a child is looking for a surrogate daddy, even if she says she's "not trying to be serious right now". She will eventually try to get you to meet her kids, start wanting to involve them in activities, and then if you balk, you get the, "If you want me, you get the kids too, it's a package deal" line. Then there's the awkward break-up...if you're lucky and strong-willed enough to back out of the trap before it springs.

Dude, your age says 25. Date 21-year-olds. Anywhere between 24 and 30 and you're in the minefield of women with kids, women who want kids, and women who feel like you're an arsehole if you don't go out of your way to GIVE them kids and provide for them as well.

The sad truth is that in this day and age, most people (men AND women) are such low-quality sh!theads that they have no business breeding. It's tragic for the species.

Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding...
The cretins cloning and feeding...

There comes a time in "the game" when just a warm hole isn't enough. You have to start raising your standards for the girls you're messing with. The younger a girl is, the less "damaged" she is by this social conditioning crap, the less-far she's progressed through the routine, and the easier she is to save.

Either that, or game older women who managed to survive through the routine WITHOUT having kids.

Women in that 27-ish age-range who are still single...just have no concept of fun.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I stated earlier, at my tender age 49, why limit myself to childless women in my dating age range(approx 32 and up)? I can think of a precious few that fall in the NO-CHILD category. Like 5%. ANd gets worst with advanced age. But most of that tiny 5% are extreme flakes. Don't want to go there.

I'm upfront w/women w/kids...I accept them(the kids) but am NOT thier Father and don't want to be. I won't disicpline them....will go to occainsonal sporting event to watch them....won't give them $$...and so on. I simply tell the woman that I love kids as long as thier not mine. I don't really like going to grade school sporting events, stage plays or musicals. Don't really like the parents social thing.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
As I stated earlier, at my tender age 49, why limit myself to childless women in my dating age range(approx 32 and up)? I can think of a precious few that fall in the NO-CHILD category. Like 5%. ANd gets worst with advanced age. But most of that tiny 5% are extreme flakes. Don't want to go there.

I'm upfront w/women w/kids...I accept them(the kids) but am NOT thier Father and don't want to be. I won't disicpline them....will go to occainsonal sporting event to watch them....won't give them $$...and so on. I simply tell the woman that I love kids as long as thier not mine. I don't really like going to grade school sporting events, stage plays or musicals. Don't really like the parents social thing.

Have you already raised kids?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding...
The cretins cloning and feeding...
Hah! This thread reminded me of that song as well

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
Have you already raised kids?
No, have no kids (that I know of!). I like kids, I took my neices and nephews to parks, circus's, and whatever. But the day to day chore of raising them...no. Of course w/all due respect to those who do have kids and is raising them. My hats off to ya!