Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks that want to "confirm" a date

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to confirm, its not a plan. Double book the time, and if she does get back to you, tell her you have other plans and set up a more solid time for a date.

There's a good probability that this will kill anything further. But you can't worry about that. If you're worried doing this will "lose" her, then you just don't have the right mindset.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was learning, I'd take dates with women with [what I now know was] lukewarm IL. They always wanted to "confirm," "check their schedules," "get back to me," etc.

As I progressed, I learned to only date women with high IL, women who don't confirm, are ready to go and don't have to get back to me. It's more efficient that way. No time, money or effort should be wasted on a woman with mediocre IL.

'sides. Would they want to confirm if Pitt/Clooney set up a date with them? ;)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Field report addendum: Another chick and I made plans last saturday. We were supposed to meet for drinks wednesday at 7, trendy place. 7pm I'm at bar, no date. 7:15 rolls around, I text her,"you running late"? She texts back,"Well if you were respectful you should have confirmed plans last night, have a good time". Now that kind of BS is way over my line. I didn't respond and deleted her #. Only cost me a drink. Granted I didn't have to buy her one....
Did you not contact her between Saturday and the Wednesday night?

To me, this is an obvious problem. The chick was expecting you to confirm and probably just assumed you lost interest. Sorry, but I have to agree with Maxtro here and say I understand her perspective. I would never turn upto a date without confirmation on the day or night before either.

I find it really strange that guys on this forum have an aversion to dropping a few texts here and there to keep in touch, confirm plans etc. When I'm gaming a girl I usually text at least once every day, just asking how her day has been or just making a bit of chit chat. I find it helps build rapport and comfort levels.

I actually find the women that are most likely to flake on me are the ones I don't keep regular contact with. I've had some really cool late night back and forth texting sessions with women and not only built rapport and interest levels, but have built a lot of sexual tension too....and got her to send me some provocative photos. :) Those are the women I have most success with.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just text. Can't do tonight, asked if I'd keep her in mind. DELETE!
it's a #'s game....
KC

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to book guests on talk shows. When a guest was "confirmed," that means he was a lock. If something happened, he gave the courtesy of a cancellation/postponement.

If a woman is forthright (ha), she'll say, "I can't commit to that time/day right now - can I let you know on Sunday? Or can we try a different day?"

File it under low interest/other options.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
it's a #'s game....
KC
Well, whaddya know.
Surprised? I think not.

But you did good bro.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
it's a #'s game....
KC
And there it is. Not really a surprise, but still much better than either you or her waiting at the bar for the other to show.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly....a chick will counter offer if she is really interested.

Most of these Biotches are used to pushing their way around with Wimpy Guys who put up with this Chit.

Here's how you handle the "confirm it" response.

YOU: Hey...lets meet for drinks on Wens night at Mojo's...is 7pm good?
HER: that's sounds good...but can you text me before to confirm?
YOU: Well...i'm confirming now...did you have other plans?
HER: No...not at the moment. i just keep a tight schedule...u know.
YOU: (scratch your head and look at her with a grimace)
YOU: Ehh...tell you what...forget that date...i just thought of something.
HER: oh...well...???
YOU: eehh...yeah...anyway...see ya!

TURN and shake your ass at her as you walk away...done deal.

Don't let some ditzy broad yank your chain...piss on um!

samspade said:
I used to book guests on talk shows. When a guest was "confirmed," that means he was a lock. If something happened, he gave the courtesy of a cancellation/postponement.

If a woman is forthright (ha), she'll say, "I can't commit to that time/day right now - can I let you know on Sunday? Or can we try a different day?"

File it under low interest/other options.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wid JS on this one.

Chick's pull this chit all the time...and you're giving them the control. Don't do that.

Retract the offer.

HER: yeah...but can we confirm it on Wensday around 6 pm?
YOU: Huh...why do you want to confirm it?
HER: wELL...i have a friend i kinda told her i would meet her maybe...so if that comes up..then i have to cancel.
YOU: eh...you know what....never mind. i just remembered...there's someone else i have to meet that day...sorry. Maybe another time (sigh).
HER: UH....ok...well let me know.
YOU: (dial tone)

No other talk...no BS...nothing...~!

Trash the number...

IF she is interested...she'll call you. Don't chase chicks...waste of time and blow to your self-esteem.

john siegal said:
Exactly....a chick will counter offer if she is really interested.

Most of these Biotches are used to pushing their way around with Wimpy Guys who put up with this Chit.

Here's how you handle the "confirm it" response.

YOU: Hey...lets meet for drinks on Wens night at Mojo's...is 7pm good?
HER: that's sounds good...but can you text me before to confirm?
YOU: Well...i'm confirming now...did you have other plans?
HER: No...not at the moment. i just keep a tight schedule...u know.
YOU: (scratch your head and look at her with a grimace)
YOU: Ehh...tell you what...forget that date...i just thought of something.
HER: oh...well...???
YOU: eehh...yeah...anyway...see ya!

TURN and shake your ass at her as you walk away...done deal.

Don't let some ditzy broad yank your chain...piss on um!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No "confirming date" is ever needed when her IL is sufficiently high. I remember dating this girl with very high IL a while ago. I set my first date with her almost a month in advance, as she was going on a 3 weeks holiday and I was taking two weeks holiday as well. There was zero "confirmation" phone call or text. On the day, she just showed up as expected. We also banged on the first date.

As soon as I hear the word "confirm", I'm cancelling the date and proposing a new one. If I hear anything but a yes a second time, it's off. Time is precious to us high value men. Don't waste it on the umm & aahhh women.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony T said:
IF she is interested...she'll call you.
She won't (remember? she has way more options than the average joe, even the above average joe). That's why I say, be pliable, leave the door open to contact her much later when she's forgotten about the first time you tried to set something up. You can always come back later, AFTER you've fvcked/dated several other girls, and try to set something up again maybe even a Year into the future. If she's wishy washy again, keep the line open, and contact her some other time when your options are limited. If she's wishy washy again, break away on good terms and in good spirits, cause you will contact her again when she's long forgotten about you. She may be married by then, but at least that line was open, AND I've fvcked married women before too, but she didn't tell me she was married until after I fvcked her.

Last edited:

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that's one way to play it...but not for me.

Chicks who flake are worthless...and that never changes. Never make a date with a Flake...EVER!

The chances of you tappin that arse are 10k to 1.

IF you teach her some respect...she MAY come around.

I've done the above...only worse...and gotten laid.

HER: Lets confirm on the day of date to make sure nothing else has come up.
ME: hUH...Whad do you mean...LOL (Big Grin).
HER: Well my friend just got out of the hospital and (blah, blah blah).
ME: uh...oh...ok....well then forget i asked. Let see...this is the second time i asked you to meet and the second excuse....Hang on....(pulls out the cell phone in front of her, finds her name...and press delete).
ME: yeah...ok...well take care...hope your friend feels better...see ya!
HER: stands there with her jaw dropped.

i Turn and walk...

I had the chick call me back and start with the excuses..."oh my friend is this (blah, blah,)....and saying i'm sorry but...its BLAH, BLAH BLAH. I rebutted everyone of her excuses. Finally she conseeded that she wasn't sure how she felt about me...blah blah blah. I talked her into meeting me right then and there at the local pup. i pumped a few drinks in her...and 1 hr later...back to my place for some real pumping.

If she doesn't respect you...you aint gettin no pvssy!

Poonani Maker said:
She won't (remember? she has way more options that the average joe, even the above average joe). That's why I say, be pliable, leave the door open to contact her much later when she's forgotten about the first time you tried to set something up. You can always come back later, AFTER you've fvcked/dated several other girls, and try to set something up again maybe even a Year into the future. If she's wishy washy again, keep the line open, and contact her some other time when your options are limited. If she's wishy washy again, break away on good terms and in good spirits, cause you will contact her again when she's long forgotten about you. She may be married by then, but at least that line was open, AND I've fvcked married women before too, but she didn't tell me she was married until after I fvcked her.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony T said:
I guess that's one way to play it...but not for me.

Chicks who flake are worthless...and that never changes. Never make a date with a Flake...EVER!

The chances of you tappin that arse are 10k to 1.

IF you teach her some respect...she MAY come around.

I've done the above...only worse...and gotten laid.

HER: Lets confirm on the day of date to make sure nothing else has come up.
ME: hUH...Whad do you mean...LOL (Big Grin).
HER: Well my friend just got out of the hospital and (blah, blah blah).
ME: uh...oh...ok....well then forget i asked. Let see...this is the second time i asked you to meet and the second excuse....Hang on....(pulls out the cell phone in front of her, finds her name...and press delete).
ME: yeah...ok...well take care...hope your friend feels better...see ya!
HER: stands there with her jaw dropped.

i Turn and walk...

I had the chick call me back and start with the excuses..."oh my friend is this (blah, blah,)....and saying i'm sorry but...its BLAH, BLAH BLAH. I rebutted everyone of her excuses. Finally she conseeded that she wasn't sure how she felt about me...blah blah blah. I talked her into meeting me right then and there at the local pup. i pumped a few drinks in her...and 1 hr later...back to my place for some real pumping.

If she doesn't respect you...you aint gettin no pvssy!
I see your point. Your way is the harsher way. It's kinda like running roughshod over her conscience or brain. Some women would be mindfvcked by that and chase after you did something like that to her (and we all know she deserves it for not being upfront about not liking you enough to date you, Like most women are not up front because they are always so confused or wishy-washy and don't know what to do - it's a wonder that ANY of them can ever hold jobs they're so fvckin indecisive).

I hear ya, that sometimes you've gotta man-handle these b!tches to get the lay. I'm the type of guy who likes to play the jealousy games to get the lay. I'll pit woman against woman to increase their once lukewarm interest. So my game has always been like that of a harlequin or the showman. I will take her little jab at my ego, and proceed to rub her nose into what she's missing out on by fvcking other girls she knows. Then when I contact her again, she's come around but is still fluffy with me on getting together, so I proceed to fvck other girls and forget about her Again. Then, she's trying to get in my face, she's using other people to turn my attention her way. She's ready for me to fvck her. But, by then, she's lost, because, I don't have time anymore to be with her because other girls I'd rather be with atm. Of course, I'll hit a dry spell and That's when I'll go back to see if she's still ready. If she's too demoralized or no longer optimistic that I would ever consider fvcking her, maybe quit her job, left the state, then why, I've got none to fvck in this dry spell. So I garden or pick up the activities I was doing before I hit a winning streak with the women. This also allows me to be more selective. Right now, I have no time for girls who do me wrong or who are wishy-washy, because I've got women who are doing me right consistently in this long hot summer.

There are so many women on the horizon for me this summer/fall, that I know that I won't have time to be with or fvck them all because there are currently two that are giving me everything I need sexually. They're young, fit, and give me no problems/are fun to talk to, always agreeable to what I have to say. I know that this will not last forever. That's when I resume with trying to crack these other women's numbers I have obtained. I continue emailing them etc. They think I'm about to ask them out, but I never do, because I don't need to right now.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Confirm? WHAT THE **** IS CONFIRM? WHAT THE **** IS THIS DAME TALKING ABOUT? I'm not an appointment, if I have to "confirm" that we are in fact going on a date I would not even bother with that *****. Her **** stinks too no matter how little she believes it does.

Confirm, what the **** should I put you in my Rolodex too? Perhaps I should send you a fax confirmation? I will also be sure to send you a packing slip for the ****ing dinner we ate... screw this dame. Her IL is ****, find one who WANTS to go on a date with you. As I see it you're just filling space and she is hoping for a free lunch.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...really man!

Is this a business appointment?....Are we talking Money?.....You may not be able to make the date?

I see...ok no problem. You may never see or hear from me again! (most likely never...)

Have a Wonderful Life...!

Ciao baby!

REALLY....What the fvck good are these hoes anyway? They can't cook, cant' clean...they spend more money than they make...wtf? They want a Movie Star Lifestyle...and for some Sucker Dude to pay for it...!

LOL....Next!

:yes:

HalfAddict said:
Confirm? WHAT THE **** IS CONFIRM? WHAT THE **** IS THIS DAME TALKING ABOUT? I'm not an appointment, if I have to "confirm" that we are in fact going on a date I would not even bother with that *****. Her **** stinks too no matter how little she believes it does.

Confirm, what the **** should I put you in my Rolodex too? Perhaps I should send you a fax confirmation? I will also be sure to send you a packing slip for the ****ing dinner we ate... screw this dame. Her IL is ****, find one who WANTS to go on a date with you. As I see it you're just filling space and she is hoping for a free lunch.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good...Glad to hear that some guys are smart enough to cut that chit loose.

Hold onto your money Guys!

...remember, this rule;

"If she doesn't offer Sex...what good is she?"

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no confirms, if a chick sais call me back or text me on such and such a day to confirm just say ok np then delete the number. On the actual day if she calls up just say well it didn't sound definate and I made other plans. Dont ask her out again but if she asks you then you can give it a go...If Brad Pit called up a chick and said lets have dinner Sat night I'll pick you up at 6.30 would she say text me on Sat to confirm ? lol. It just shows low interest...Basically it comes down to her trying to disrespect you and your time. It is a test on her part to determine your self worth and market value. So in the future how do you respond...you dont. The worst thing you can do is show it has niggled you.

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the basic tenets of dating is, "Anything other than yes is a no." When a girl asks you to confirm, she is saying, "I'll tell you later." This is a sign of low interest and I would just say something polite and walk away.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john siegal said:
"If she doesn't offer Sex...what good is she?"
indeed!