Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks Keep Asking Me For Money (Sick Of It)!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so I wanted to ask the guys here on Sosuave/The Manosphere a question.

So as I've documented, TENACITY has no issues bringing in plates, managing plates, etc. Since March of 2010, well over 200 women I've been involved with and either dated only or dated plus fvcked. But I keep running into a problem every so often with plates that I keep around, where they ask me for money to help make "ends meet".

As you guys know I'm extremely strict when it comes to budgets and being a Minimalist. I believe with the current market forces, a woman should have her OWN shyt together. Her basic financial house should be in order to where she doesn't need to ask me for shyt in relation to her basic living operations. When they come to me with this shyt, it just pisses me off.

I went off on another plate this morning. I swear, my first date with this chick was the weekend that the Justice League came out. It hasn't been 3 fvcking weeks yet and this chick is already asking me to "pitch in" for a $500 car repair she needs. Now....granted, could TENACITY cover the $500 repair? Of course! But it's the principle of the entire fvcking thing. I told her I'm not Wells Fargo fvcking bank and I get sick and tired of chicks trying to treat me as such. Usually when I tell them this, they usually drop off as plates.

I think I need to start switching up my approach or something. People like @Soflobro and @deesade have women buying them shyt. Have women taking them on dates. Of those 200 plus women I mentioned, I can count on like ONE HAND how many of them actually pitched in for dates.

I am going to start switching up my approach to get that same result, something that I'm doing is giving these chicks the false message that I'm about to start DISHING OUT LOOT whenever the fvck they want or need it. A lot of black men in my situation actually do throw women money whenever they need it. So they see me driving the similar Sports Car with the chrome rims, not being afraid to talk about how financially successful I am, and I think that gives them the impression that: "Well, TENACITY has it and I'm sleeping with TENACITY so shyt, TENACITY needs to start pitching in with $300 here, $500 there, and another $700 there whenever I need it!"

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I like hot black women too Tenacity.
Man if that girl has no value and is not doing things for you. Just laugh when she asks for chyt like this.
"Sounds like your fcked girl" click
"Better get yourself a bf woman"
" looks like you need a better job"
"Hey chyt im no mechanic"
" your breaking up, i cant hear you, hello you there"? Click"

Is she cooking for you?
Cleaning or any of the normal stuff girls do?
No, they don't cook, they don't clean, they don't do shyt.

Most of them just sit up there like some fvcking Beauty Queen or something.....it's like their fvcking mentality is that I'm already GETTING what I'm "supposed to get" by just her chilling with me "in general" and fvcking me.

It's the stupidest shyt I've ever seen in my fvcking life. I swear sometimes I just want to....urghhhhhhh

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Although I sometimes hire models for photoshoots, that's mainly a way to get girls who I just met (usually when they are standing on stage naked) to go out within days of meeting me (while saving me money compared to going to VIP). Most don't have sex, but normally after we kiss the girl will say "I like you, so you don't have to pay me to go out". If they don't I walk away soon.

But one of my models, after a few free dates, went on the pill, then started taking anti-depressants, then had a boob job (I photographed THREE girls who did this year). Then she needed pain killers. Then we got drunk one night and someone confused her with one of my other models and she got all upset. Then she told me she wanted to get high. She took one hit of weed and freaked out. Then the next day she randomly texted me some long letter about how she needed me to wire her money, implying maybe I owed her!

My reply to her full screen text? "No."
Her response?" "Um. Ok"

Ouch. She ummed me. I knew it was over.

She then said "Please don't ever talk to me again!". I don't recall any girl ever saying that. Note that our meltdown happened on the exact days my app predicted we would break up. When she ended it I said "Ok. Wait... what day is today... yes! My relationship app predicted this!"

Anyhow, when I complied she wrote back a week later and tried to give me a guilt trip and I wanted to resolve things fairly (I'm a man of my word) but she was so tactless I told her off and burned the bridge, something I rarely do.

Always remember that - in many women's eyes if not most - men are primarily there to provide resources. The warning sign, looking back? She once referred to me as her provider.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Although I sometimes hire models for photoshoots, that's mainly a way to get girls who I just met (usually when they are standing on stage naked) to go out within days of meeting me (and I save compared to going to VIP). Most don't have sex, but normally after we kiss the girl will say "I like you, so you don't have to pay me to go out". If they don't I walk away soon.

But one of my models, after a few free dates, went on the pill, then started taking anti-depressants, then had a boob job (I photographed THREE girls who did this year). Then she needed pain killers. Then we got drunk one night and someone confused her with one of my other models and she got all upset. Then she told me she wanted to get high. She took one hit of weed and freaked out. Then the next day she randomly texted me some long letter about how she needed me to wire her money, implying maybe I owed her!

My reply to her full screen text? "No."
Her response?" "Um. Ok"

Ouch. She ummed me. I knew it was over.

She then said "Please don't ever talk to me again!". I don't recall any girl ever saying that. Note that our meltdown happened on the exact days my app predicted we would break up. When she ended it I said "Ok. Wait... what day is today... yes! My relationship app predicted this!"

Anyhow, when I complied she wrote back a week later and tried to give me a guilt trip and I wanted to resolve things fairly (I'm a man of my word) but she was so tactless I told her off and burned the bridge, something I rarely do.

Always remember that - in many women's eyes if not most - men are primarily there to provide resources. The warning sign, looking back? She once referred to me as her provider.
But Bro my question is.....why are women doing this to guys like us (guys with their finances together)?

There are men out there who are screwing the same level of chicks based on looks (a 6 to 8 out of 10 chick), and the chick is paying for the majority (if not ALL) dates, buying that dude gifts, cleaning his house, cooking, fvcking, all types of stuff. I think I need to switch up my style or something? Maybe I'm giving off the wrong impression that I'm a "Provider or Beta Bucks" type of dude?

Stop dealing with broke black women.....Problem solved
But the thing with this chick, she's not even really broke. She makes about $50k a year, which isn't that bad. Of the 200 women I've been with, the ones with their financial house in SOME sort of order usually are capping out at about $50k to $65k per year. But even THEY do this shyt too.

It's like their mentality is just because I'm fvcking them AND I have money stacked, I'm supposed to start throwing loot out whenever the hell they want or need it. They are clearly trying to "pimp me" and I don't like it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dude i hear ya and your doing good by even asking this chyt. Next time there sitting there like a beauty queen.
Think.of somthing fun to do. Stand up, hey im leaving, gotta go for awhile.
Heres your coat..ill see ya later.
Drop that shyt at the door and go immerse yourself in whatever 100% dont even care if she has to walk 4 miles.
Get into what your doing.
I hear you Bro but here's the problem. NEXTING these chicks isn't doing anything to make them "snap out of it" and start acting reasonable. They are just lost plates. Lost a.ss. They are gone.

I always rant about Ray Ray and Pookie, but Ray Ray and Pookie have to be doing something that I'm not doing. Now, I could be completely exaggerating shyt, but I have seen black women of higher educational status, with Ray Ray, and Ray Ray:

- Has no job
- Barely has a car
- Has no ambition
- Has no 401k
- Has bad credit

And the chick is helping in and pitching in to help Ray Ray. So Ray Ray is getting a FAR better deal than I'm getting over here. While me and Ray Ray are both hitting the pvssy, all TENACITY gets is pvssy, that's it. Ray Ray gets the pvssy, her money, her cooking, her cleaning, her loyalty, her everything else.

So I need to switch something up. Something needs to change. Yes, I am actually admitting on Saturday, December 9th, that I need to start COPYING a low life like Ray Ray because that's just how fvcking stupid American women are.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
How do they know you have money stacked ?
It's a conversation that comes up early on......a plate usually always asks me what I do for a living, where I work, etc. I'm a "finance guy" so I naturally like to talk about financial stuff.

Reaction score
Okay so I wanted to ask the guys here on Sosuave/The Manosphere a question.

So as I've documented, TENACITY has no issues bringing in plates, managing plates, etc. Since March of 2010, well over 200 women I've been involved with and either dated only or dated plus fvcked. But I keep running into a problem every so often with plates that I keep around, where they ask me for money to help make "ends meet".

As you guys know I'm extremely strict when it comes to budgets and being a Minimalist. I believe with the current market forces, a woman should have her OWN shyt together. Her basic financial house should be in order to where she doesn't need to ask me for shyt in relation to her basic living operations. When they come to me with this shyt, it just pisses me off.

I went off on another plate this morning. I swear, my first date with this chick was the weekend that the Justice League came out. It hasn't been 3 fvcking weeks yet and this chick is already asking me to "pitch in" for a $500 car repair she needs. Now....granted, could TENACITY cover the $500 repair? Of course! But it's the principle of the entire fvcking thing. I told her I'm not Wells Fargo fvcking bank and I get sick and tired of chicks trying to treat me as such. Usually when I tell them this, they usually drop off as plates.

I think I need to start switching up my approach or something. People like @Soflobro and @deesade have women buying them shyt. Have women taking them on dates. Of those 200 plus women I mentioned, I can count on like ONE HAND how many of them actually pitched in for dates.

I am going to start switching up my approach to get that same result, something that I'm doing is giving these chicks the false message that I'm about to start DISHING OUT LOOT whenever the fvck they want or need it. A lot of black men in my situation actually do throw women money whenever they need it. So they see me driving the similar Sports Car with the chrome rims, not being afraid to talk about how financially successful I am, and I think that gives them the impression that: "Well, TENACITY has it and I'm sleeping with TENACITY so shyt, TENACITY needs to start pitching in with $300 here, $500 there, and another $700 there whenever I need it!"
Got the same problem of girls asking for money, minus the fvcking for free that happens first.

You saw my picture and you thought my looks were good enough. I make decent enough money, but I never talk about it (or anything) in person, nor would I want to be an ATM.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's a conversation that comes up early on......a plate usually always asks me what I do for a living, where I work, etc. I'm a "finance guy" so I naturally like to talk about financial stuff.
Knowledge is power. Limit their access to it. Too much money talk… they get ideas

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true.

There is a cost to dealing with so many plates. You’ll have a lot of low quality ones that bring you down. I think tenacity shouldn’t complain about the women asking for money. If he’s really as alpha as he says he is, he won’t care if the plate gets dropped once he says “no”.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So true.

There is a cost to dealing with so many plates. You’ll have a lot of low quality ones that bring you down. I think tenacity shouldn’t complain about the women asking for money. If he’s really as alpha as he says he is, he won’t care if the plate gets dropped once he says “no”.
Sir but here's the problem. When 85% of the plates ask for money, it keeps the revolving door of women moving way too fast. So either I:

- Increase my "budget" to allow for more "plate donations".

- Or, I continue to manage the revolving door.

- Or, I figure out what @deesade and @Soflobro do, who both talk about how women buy them this, buy them that, and we are fvcking the SAME level of "6 to 8 looks" women.

The only viable option is to update my approach and style to include more of the Ray Ray and Pookie shyt. Again, I KNOW women that take care of Ray Ray. Literally, take care of Ray Ray. If TENACITY has a fvcking headache, I can barely find a bytch to give me Tylenol.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge is power. Limit their access to it. Too much money talk…
Maybe he introduce himself as the Black Guy who has it all together and makes à lot of money. And he goes on about his financial prowess (i think he wrote he was an accountant... accountant like engineers tends to show "how they know all")

I wouldn't be surprised if the girl are throwing him sh!t test.

If he interact with them like he post here.. not à surprise.

Tenacity, when will you apply our advises to you over the past 4 years :)

PS: Great stuff Solomon and Bill

Reaction score
Sir but here's the problem. When 85% of the plates ask for money, it keeps the revolving door of women moving way too fast. So either I:

- Increase my "budget" to allow for more "plate donations".

- Or, I continue to manage the revolving door.

- Or, I figure out what @deesade and @Soflobro do, who both talk about how women buy them this, buy them that, and we are fvcking the SAME level of "6 to 8 looks" women.

The only viable option is to update my approach and style to include more of the Ray Ray and Pookie shyt. Again, I KNOW women that take care of Ray Ray. Literally, take care of Ray Ray. If TENACITY has a fvcking headache, I can barely find a bytch to give me Tylenol.
I doubt @deesade **** anything decent. Maybe if drugs are involved. Plus, I think he's young.

How do you meet these plates in the first place?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say that If she buys you a car, you’ll pay for her car repair

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro even my best friends gf (she's black) has cooked dinner for me multiple times. It was actually pretty funny moment. I was thankful of course and her reply was "well I like to take care of the men in my life." Ha my buddy's eyes just shot wide open.

Anyway back to your OP, my bro he has similar issues with his girl and to top it off she makes six figures. She'll even pull that shït if she's going to salon or get her nails done. According to him she's pretty bad with her $$.

I guess I've been lucky cause it's only happened to me maybe once. It was only 100 bucks and she paid me back asap. At first I wanted to say AWALT but nah I've had more offer to help me out rather than ask.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true.

I'm going to do a video response to this on my pateron but you bring up an excellent point

a guy like Tenacity should be dealing with top notch black women only because of his status, if he does **** Bomquisha from the block, just pump and dump her

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to resort to race-based stereotypes to explain behavior, but dammit some of them are true. When I lived in Georgia, my then-wife, who was mixed, had a circle of a dozen black female friends. And she would remark that they were all the same - they expected whatever bf they had to be paying at least some of their bills. And some of them had two or three bfs who did not know about each other. That was just normal. These women were not even especially ghetto or trashy. Most of them were college students, and now have their degrees, some post-grad degrees even, and last I heard all had good jobs.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
But Bro my question is.....why are women doing this to guys like us (guys with their finances together)?.
I think because they are so addicted to Social Media that they will always be focused on getting more likes from Instagram DBs. Good riddance.

Reaction score
I hate to resort to race-based stereotypes to explain behavior, but dammit some of them are true. When I lived in Georgia, my then-wife, who was mixed, had a circle of a dozen black female friends. And she would remark that they were all the same - they expected whatever bf they had to be paying at least some of their bills. And some of them had two or three bfs who did not know about each other. That was just normal. These women were not even especially ghetto or trashy. Most of them were college students, and now have their degrees, some post-grad degrees even, and last I heard all had good jobs.
Plus, they're ugly haha