Chicks into the dating market just after the pregnancy?

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up with that?
some of them place their profile online even when they are pregnant and some place just few days after they had a baby. What a lame internet dating have become lately.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck wit that, not gona happen with me, I got fixed, I recommend most guys to do the same

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Chics at 16 get guys in their 20s 30s. If u were getting chics in their 20s 30s when 16 you'd start dating too after pregnancy.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oneboy21 said:
Whats up with that?
some of them place their profile online even when they are pregnant and some place just few days after they had a baby. What a lame internet dating have become lately.
Its messed up but its out of control. For example one of my best friends just had a baby girl and he was happy and was with his GF by her hospital bed along with their first child. They had some rough patches but my friend tells me he wants to work on things and really make a commitment to do things right for himself, his GF and now baby. Her friend walks in the room and one of the first things she says is "Now we can go out and have fun". i mean really WTF, she just had a baby and a new mother and already talking about heading out and party? My friend said he felt like sticking the IV needle in her friends eye.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvckin A.

I generally try not to get too pissy about the state of the Game out there. It's good to analyse and understand what we're dealing with but I've come to believe it's usually pointless to rail against it. It's beyond our means to change the larger picture so we're better off adapting and staying ahead of the curve as best we can.

That said, I am disgusted by the idea of pregnant women and women with newborns actively dating. Disgusted by the individuals themselves, disgusted that it's tolerated, and appalled by the collapse of values in our society. I'm talking here about the value that specifically says an unborn/newborn child ought to be a new mother's highest priority. And I'm seeing more and more of this bollocks, it needs to be called out. I do hope that fellow SoSuavers aren't enabling any of this sh!te.