"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chicks in America and Miami

eniktin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Where do you think are the chicks with the most flexible and giving attitudes to looks ratio, geographically speaking in America?

What is the best approach to hustling chicks in Miami?

I am stuck here in Houston, Texas and I just don't dig the chicks here.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
From my own experiences, I have noticed the best looking girls in the u.s. to be from somewhere in texas or california. Specifically san diego. Ocassionally from florida. It's hard to answer this question though as beautiful girls are every where. I just notice a larger quantity coming from those 2 areas.

Who knows, maybe NY tops them all but doesn't seem like it simply because if your in california, you're usually there to have fun and just notice the girls more then if you were in NY on business.
 
Last edited:

eniktin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by The Private Player
From my own experiences, I have noticed the best looking girls in the u.s. to be from somewhere in texas or california. Specifically san diego. Ocassionally from florida. It's hard to answer this question though as beautiful girls are every where. I just notice a larger quantity coming from those 2 areas.

Who knows, maybe NY tops them all but doesn't seem like it simply because if your in california, you're usually there to have fun and just notice the girls more then if you were in NY on business.
thanks private player. are there a lot of mormon chicks in san diego? how are they in the attitude department?
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
haven't distinguished between the two, but I have found that san diego's girls are very very friendly and outgoing compared to that of the bigger cities. Everyone is laid back, and it seems so when you are raised in the big cities. So getting practice there makes it much easier and more fun in places like san diego.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
"Hey, baby. Ever post questions in Discussion?"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

gmm567

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
68
Good looking women

Hotornot.com has a page summarizing the data they have
collected on attractive men and women. The page rates
35 metro area's for the best looking women and best looking men.

Washington , D.C. is #1, New orleans, Miami, San Diego and Austin texas are all the top places out of 35 metro areas for good looking women.


Houston I recall is pretty low on the list .


I am moving to Austin. Know of any lairs there?
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
Originally posted by The Private Player
haven't distinguished between the two, but I have found that san diego's girls are very very friendly and outgoing compared to that of the bigger cities.
Bigger Cities? San Diego is #7 (#2 in Cali) in the country.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
How about Florida? I heard that Gainesville was one but now that I moved here you won't find over an hb8 anywhere but maybe if u got the UF hookup. Sucks being between 18-21 in a college city if you're a guy. I heard Panama City was the best place to go for white girls.
 

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Florida isn't that great, lke the other poster said, not many girls above an 8 here. Cali is crazy ... its either total wildebeasts, or supermodels. The best looking girls I've seen have been from Ohio, they're gorgeous.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
Oo!...I 've been to all these places!

But I'm a girl so...where da cute guys at?! LOL

Anywayz...what I'm gettin from this is ---

!! Y'ALL GUYZ TASTES ARE DIFFERENT !!

Compare it to whole RATING SYSTEM....

Except...this city thing is a little more likely to be accurate (as that HotorNot.com thing attempts to prove...)...
 
Top