Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks going thru your shyt and calling your GF

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys feel if a chick got your cell phone and copied some of the numbers from it?? That's what a chick I'm fvcking did yesterday.

This girl is a FB that that I've known for a 3 years and I let spend the night over my house and sometimes I let her stay there when Im away. Well yesterday night, when I was going out, she was calling my GF's house with my home phone coming thru on her caller ID (my GF knew that I wasnt at home). When she (my GF) called me and asked me what was going on, I told her that I didnt know and that I'll find out.

When I called back home, she denied that she had did anything, although I know it was her. Then my GF told me that not only was she recieving calls that were blocked now, she was also getting calls on her pager with nobody responding in the background.

So far, the whole thing's got me really upset and I dont know what to do about cleaning up this situation. And to make matters worse, I ended up getting into a car accident on my way to straighten the FB out.

Is there a way to clear up this situation with the FB?? And is there a way to clean this situation up with the GF??

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Sounds like you have a decision to make...one of them is gonna need to be cut loose.

I'd drop the f-buddy. I'd be damned ticked if anyone went through my phone directory and started calling my friends without a darn good reason.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ...

Originally posted by squirrels
Sounds like you have a decision to make...one of them is gonna need to be cut loose.

I'd drop the f-buddy. I'd be damned ticked if anyone went through my phone directory and started calling my friends without a darn good reason.
I was thinking the same thing. To me, its too much unecessary drama to be bringing into someone's life

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the FB wants to be something more. If you can't give that to her, you'll have to let her go. You've got to realize that if you do, though, she's probably going to try to hurt you bad. Confronting your girlfriend, pursuing you relentlessly, showing up uninvited. That's usually the MO of the type of girl that starts calling your girlfriend.

Reaction score
dude, cut the FB. She's obviously being possessive, you don't want that ****! TRUST ME!!!

You quit being a ***** and tell that ***** what is up! She's disrespecting you and your GF. She is obviously being ingrateful since you let her sleep over and what not. BE FIRM!!!

I'd kick that girl out of my house if she was playing that bull****!

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I just got finished going to the salvage yard to check out my SUV. I swear, I could've been killed!!!! My car flipped upside down when the car hit me from the side--God was really looking out for me.

I feel what you guys are saying though, she is being super posessive and its really time to let this chick go when things like this start happening. So far, she's denying everything and says that she's not calling my GF from my place, although I know that's bullshyt because I saw her caller ID and saw where my phone number appeared and the same thing with her pager. Some of these chicks are more problems than what theyre worth.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
Sounds like the FB wants to be something more. If you can't give that to her, you'll have to let her go. You've got to realize that if you do, though, she's probably going to try to hurt you bad. Confronting your girlfriend, pursuing you relentlessly, showing up uninvited. That's usually the MO of the type of girl that starts calling your girlfriend.
Right on! But here is were this gets tricky. She is not going to be happy until she has been vindicated. You must start trying to pass her off to someone else in a way that it would appear that this was her idea. That she wanted to leave you. That way you would avoid her doing psycho things she would do to you and your girlfriend.

Good luck,

TS

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call TS.

Nightwing, if you just CUT THIS GIRL LOOSE without her having someone else to cushion her fall, she's gonna go to extreme psycho mode on you.

I had an ex-gf back her car into the side of my truck to block me from leaving my place of work. Then proceeded to yell, scream, and argue with me in front of my co-workers. All I was trying to do was leave work.

A possessive woman is scary. A possessive woman that's been burnt is insane. If she has the ability to go through YOUR stuff, call people on your cell phone, and play childish games...imagine what she'll do if you cut her loose.

Like TS said..pass her on to another fella with her thinking it was her idea to move on.

Good luck on this one bro.

-HQ

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTQ-
Good call TS.

Nightwing, if you just CUT THIS GIRL LOOSE without her having someone else to cushion her fall, she's gonna go to extreme psycho mode on you.

I had an ex-gf back her car into the side of my truck to block me from leaving my place of work. Then proceeded to yell, scream, and argue with me in front of my co-workers. All I was trying to do was leave work.

A possessive woman is scary. A possessive woman that's been burnt is insane. If she has the ability to go through YOUR stuff, call people on your cell phone, and play childish games...imagine what she'll do if you cut her loose.

Like TS said..pass her on to another fella with her thinking it was her idea to move on.

Good luck on this one bro.

-HQ
I'll try that, but I've known her for a while and that's where my problem is.

I really dont interact with any guys that I can dump her off on and the only guys that would have the potential to do that would be some of the guys at her college which is 150 miles away. But yeah that was wone of my concerns also--that she'll try to trash my house or do some other vindictive shyt.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question though, my GF wanted to know who was in my house making phone calls. How would you explain this one??

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout u be a man and tell her that it's your FB?

A DJ doesn't cheat - u fuck'd up N now you're fuck'd.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
How bout u be a man and tell her that it's your FB?

A DJ doesn't cheat - u fuck'd up N now you're fuck'd.
Thanks for your input Dee-Zy, but I'll worry about ethics later or at least take them into account for future reference.

I confronted the FB about this again and she denies her part in the whole thing. I went to my GF's home earlier that evening and saw where there were calls made from my home to hers when I left the house. Like a few of you guys said, getting rid of her is going to be hard, so I'll just wait for the opportunity and then cut her loose. It just bothers me that all that drama occurred for no reason whatsoever and that it happened as a result of some bullshyt prank calls.

As far as my GF is concerned, I'll contact her later. I talked with her briefly the other day and she sounded OK, but I'll update you all on what is happening.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear you shouldn't have been cheating on your girlfriend.
You are in deep shyt now:eek:

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others that you need to choose, and the choice I would make is to drop the FB, HOWEVER!!!

It's too late, dude. You might break the FB off, but in a very short time, she will find your girlfriend somewhere somehow, or just call her and tell her what's up. It takes a LOT of skill in order to keep your girlfriend in this situation, and it's almost impossible to keep her without putting the ball in her court.

This will be an interesting turnout. Keep us posted, man.

-- Zero-

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I would do:
Cut the fb loose, of course try loading her off on another guy.

Tell the gf that you let a friend stay over your house while you were gone because she needed a place to stay. You didn't tell your gf before the trip because you did not think it was a big deal.
(I am hoping you still have friends your gf doesn't know)
After she started getting the calls you didn't come clean because when she started getting the calls you realized that this girl has a crush on you and you are scared that she is kind of psycho and might do some crazy stuff if confronted by your gf.
(or some other bs,I might even say that since this girl had a crush on you, your gf might think there was something going on when of course there is nothing going. You finally realized how trusting your gf is and that of course she would believe you.)
This is how I would handle the situation.
good luck and sorry to hear about your accident.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude. This is bound to happen when you are seeing multiple women. You knew that, of course, and should know that somehow, in some way, it will happen again. Next time you may be with the FB or the GF and one might be pulling up to your house to do a surprise inspection, er, visit while the other is leaving. With this knowledge, you also know that all women involved are expendable or should be treated as such.

You clearly now must drop the FB because of her antics and because after questioning she's proven that she cannot be trusted. She's not a good friend. I prefer my FBs to be good friends and to COVER for me if need be, and I for them.

I'll give you and example. I have a regular GF. I start seeing another woman on the side. I'm in the store with my GF (ok, ok, never go shopping with your GF, anyway ...) and while she's in the dressing room, I get a call from the new girl. I walk to the other side of this large department store to talk to her. Like a dumbass, I lose track of time and before I know it, GF is by my side as I'm talking and cajoling with this new girl. I hang up and tell her it was this other "friend" Alice (who unknown to my GF is also a FB). GF doesn't believe it was Alice and demands that I call Alice back right then and there. I, of course, do call up Alice OUT OF THE BLUE and say "Alice, can you please explain to GF how we were just talking about blah blah blah." ON CUE, Alice says OF COURSE! Let me talk to her!!!! And proceeds to completely cover for me! What a fvcking CHAMPION!

Back to your story ... ditch the FB. She's trouble and not a very good FB. As to the GF ... if she is a good GF, she WON'T ASK. She won't press the issue. She'll wonder, but you just might be surprised to find that she DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW.

Here's what you say about the calls to her house ... my friend/co-worker/butler/etc Bob was over here and was calling the muffler shop/tire shop getting prices. I guess he had a brain fart and thought he had gotten a call back so hit the *69 thing on the phone and must have gotten YOUR number and then, like a moron, proceeded to call your number but kept hanging up obviously because your voice message/your voice doesn't sound like Stu down at Meineke muffler. I was taking a dump so didn't realize he was doing this until you asked about the calls and I then asked him. Too bad you couldn't help Bob with his muffler! Dunno why you're getting calls on your pager, just a coinkydink.

Btw, if you get caught ... just move on dude. It was bound to happen anyway.

Good luck Nightwing.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Break it down to your FB that you KNOW she called, and that you understand that she was probably just curious to hear how your GF sounded. Get that **** out in the air, and if she can't handle it then there's your reason to end it with her.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys you forget how intuitive women are, unless she is dumb she won't buy that crap.

End the relationship with the fcuk buddy and your girlfriend. Start again, as you are not ready for relationships, don't promise any girl exclusivity. At least this way you are being fair. Treat people the way you like to be treated.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being judgemental, by why tie yourself down to relationship if you want to fcuk around? You not tied down with kids or living together? Why not bother with a girlfriend and just sleep around with whoever you want?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightwing
Thanks for your input Dee-Zy, but I'll worry about ethics later or at least take them into account for future reference.

I confronted the FB about this again and she denies her part in the whole thing. I went to my GF's home earlier that evening and saw where there were calls made from my home to hers when I left the house. Like a few of you guys said, getting rid of her is going to be hard, so I'll just wait for the opportunity and then cut her loose. It just bothers me that all that drama occurred for no reason whatsoever and that it happened as a result of some bullshyt prank calls.

As far as my GF is concerned, I'll contact her later. I talked with her briefly the other day and she sounded OK, but I'll update you all on what is happening.
I give u props for not jump'N on me like a savage when I was more then harsh to do. (hopefully, u were genuwine N not sarcastic) But either way, judge'N from your respeonse. U should know what to do. Just follow your instincs. As for my 2 cents, I say drop them both. U trid kill'N two birds at the same time N now ur dead.

The FB would of been the best option to pick usually because she already knows about the GF and will be more then happy if u drop her for her. Although in this case, she does seem like a possesive bitch N that's alot of trouble, you don't want that. On the other hand, if u cheat on your girl - that prooves you are not happy with her N u don't respect her. Therefore, loosing her shouldn't be a problem.

If I were u, I'd drop the FB N tell the truth to the GF because of the reasons stated above. Kinda harsh but heh, like I said before. u fuck'd up - now u fuck'd