"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Chick's BDAY

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
My good friend is having a bday party, and i seriously dunno wtf to get her. Any suggestions are welcome within the 20 $ range.

Before you suggest music, know this: her music taste is extremely diverse, she listens to EVERYTHING but metal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Dvd's ! The latest season of Family Guy dvd is always a keeper. Don't buy clothes. Maybe flowers and some sort of jewelry ? Its the thought that counts really. She'll be happy with anything u put some time into.
 

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Thanks. Yeah, I was thinking about something of that kind, her fave tv show is friends (what a surprise), so i just might get her something associated with it.
 

Hannibal

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Give er the damned biggest granny panties any human would ever lay eyes on, girls appreciate unique gifts if their open minded.

The last gift I gave a girl was a framed picture of me giving the finger, to this day it lay on her bedside counter, so every morning she gets a f*ck you from yours truly.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
The last gift I gave a girl was a framed picture of me giving the finger, to this day it lay on her bedside counter, so every morning she gets a f*ck you from yours truly.
That's just classic. :cool:


On to the gentlemans post....

Have you ever thought about "making" her something. I don't know how good your skills are at building, exc. She's your "good friend" so I see nothing wrong with going an extra mile for a friend :)

However if your trying to get in her pants then don't do the above idea.

I say this because I don't believe any gift will turn a girl into your girlfriend unless some interest was already there.


Good luck:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Anchorman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
getting into her pants is NOT what I want to do :)

Ive been friends with her for nearly 5 years and do not want to end it.
 
Top