Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks at parties...

Adamacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and I live in Texas, where everything's b
So, you're talking to your fellas at a big party and half way paying attention to what they're saying because you're trying to catch an eye from that cutie across the room. She notices you looking at her and she looks back and you two share solid eye contact for about 4-5 seconds and then you smile and a couple seconds later you're on your way across the room to get to know her... Ok, here is where your personal strategies come in. What would YOU do?

GO!!

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
usually when I'm out of the drugs I opt for just saying hello to them. You dont have to strike up a conversation right then and there. Just saying hello and getting her name, then strike up a conversation a little later in the night works well for me ^^

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm feeling very ****y I'll say something completely unexpected. I'll walk up to her and tell her that I needed to speak to her for a moment. I'd just turn her around so that her back is facing her friends and I would take a napkin and pretend to wipe something from the corner of her mouth. I'd then say "Even though you look d@mn cute with a little spittle in the corner of your mouth, I couldn't let you walk around the entire evening like that, catch you later..." Then I'd turn and walk back to my buds.

In that one meeting I've said and done something to make myself memorable, I've let her know that I thought that she was attractive and I left an opening letting her know that we were going to speak with each other again (either of us could initiate it). It seems corny but I've done it more than a few times with much success.

Understand that my personality makes this approach work for me. It may not work for everyone but hopefully it will at least give you an idea and show you that you can do things completely different than anyone else and make it work as long as it fits your personality.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it all depends on how im feeling at the moment.

If i feel like joking around, i will walk straight up to her, then suddenly turn and say "hi" to her friend and start a convo.

But why overcomlpicate? I will walk up to her, smile and say "Hello, I am Dennis, what's your name?"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, Interpols post although thorough, did seem a bit complected. It reminded me of my RAFC days when I was looking at different skills and tried Speed Seduction (SS). SS seemed sound, I had studied neuro linguistic programming and understood the theory so I thought that SS would be perfect for me.

After reading tons of reports on it and memorizing tons of patterns and related situations I went out ready for bear. Let it not be said that I didn't try to use it at every given moment but guess what, I was so focused on the patterns, it came off as memorized because I wasn't flowing with the moment.

At that time I decided not to follow step by step approaches but to focus on understanding what works and not robotically reciting lines or following specific steps. Maybe I'm too old and stubborn to have someone tell me exactly what to do. Even in my AFC days I was my own man and chose to make my own mistakes and learn from those mistakes.

So I agree with Oxide, complicated things don't work too well for me. I enjoy the challenge of unpredictable situations, it makes me come off as more unique, confident and dynamic when I play situations off the cuff.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Very true, Interpols post although thorough, did seem a bit complected. It reminded me of my RAFC days when I was looking at different skills and tried Speed Seduction (SS). SS seemed sound, I had studied neuro linguistic programming and understood the theory so I thought that SS would be perfect for me.
My approach actually developed out of my dislike for patterns...I don't like to think of it as a pattern as much as a gameplan. The plan is flexible, but at the same time I know exactly what I'm trying to accomplish at every step of the way. I see a lot of posts here from guys who say "I have no problem making conversation, but how do I go further than that?". That's what my system is aimed at helping. I really don't think it's overcomplicated...The basic goal is finding common interests and making sure the girl stays comfortable with you.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
go up say hi, and start a conversation. fairly simple, seems to work.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been to many parties because most of the parties ended up lame really fast. But the few that were good in my opinion, it was almost too easy to talk with girls.

Whenever I got to parties I keep a straight face, not tense but relax. If I see a girl I think it is cute and she catches my eyes I give an automatic smile. She knows that I wasn't smilling earlier but that when I saw here she deserved that smile. Then most of the time I see something they're doing, holding, whatever to start a conversation. But I have had a handle of times where the girl just initiate the conversation and about almost everything I said was "so cool!" to her. But I guess the main thing is to be with a girl you're dancing with, holding hands, or just hanging out with and be looking at other girls and flirting from across the room.