"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chicks are now hypergamous about platonic friends

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Indeed, I’d thought that I was finally done with dating, having moved across the country for Ben, a literature professor at Montana State University. But I saw now that I would have to start that dispiriting process over again, this time in search not of love but of friendship—and at the age of 40, no less, a decidedly late time in life to be seeking new soulmates.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
A lot of Europeans that move to Australia often say it’s VERY hard to make friends with locals - an interesting reason that’s occasionally mentioned is people don’t move all that far from home for university or work, so they stick with the same people they’ve always known.

I never really knew how bad it was until I spent time in places in Europe. People in Australia go out to largely be left alone. Even approaching people to chat is met with disdain like the very thought of the interaction is harassment.

Hilariously I would often hear both men and women complain about such things and then exhibit the same behaviour when the shoe was on the other foot.

I've just accepted Sydney is not a friendly place in that regard. That's not to say it isn't friendly at all, quite the opposite. Just not to the degree that makes social outings a good way to meet new people.

Some people think that you just 'happen to fall over a friend when you're least trying' and others are of the opinon that it is helpful to put yourself in situations where you are likely to find people you are likely to be friends with/do things that are likely to nurture a friendship.
 
Top