Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Chicks are going to sperm banks to get inseminated by celebrity doppelgängers & Vikings

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Curious to see what was driving women to have Viking babies, I interviewed Katie*, a 38-year-old communications worker from near Leeds, England, who is currently in the process of buying donor sperm from Denmark. Under current European Sperm Bank rates, she will pay up to 429 euros for the sample. "My mum sent me an article about sperm donation, and I read it and thought, Yeah, I'd like to do this. I'm 38, my relationship just ended, and this is the right solution for me to have children."
my opinion: Every one of these chicks means yet another unpoontanging sausage. :mad:

EDIT: Here's a guy that strikes me as incel-tier, yet he's fathered 106 children via sperm donation. o_O o_O
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
"However, all that changed in Amerstdam when he slept with another man’s wife for the first time in 2012. According to Houben, the woman met him at the train station, and they walked together to her home, where they met her husband and had dinner."
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
I don't know about Vikings, but I could see this becoming a more common thing in the future. If a bunch of women could have babies with Ryan Gosling's sperm, why should they settle for Joe Schmoe down the street? Not sure how healthy it is though, since we need diversity to keep our gene pool healthy.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I don't know about Vikings, but I could see this becoming a more common thing in the future. If a bunch of women could have babies with Ryan Gosling's sperm, why should they settle for Joe Schmoe down the street? Not sure how healthy it is though, since we need diversity to keep our gene pool healthy.
Well, it wouldn't be Ryan Gosling's sperm, but rather from someone that looked like Ryan Gosling.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Well, it wouldn't be Ryan Gosling's sperm, but rather from someone that looked like Ryan Gosling.
They probably wouldn't solely consider "good looking" men as potential donors, but also hereditable conditions like Huntington's disease or forms of dementia. Cancer is also something that can and does run in families.

I don't know the requirements for being able to donate sperm. Maybe they check your genome for exactly those cases and prohibit you from entering the donor pool.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I'm fine by that but if a post wall fattie can pay to have a top chad dna I also want the average middle aged man to be able to legally pay to spend 1 hour with a top escort.

And if these self made "single moms" expect the pax payers to feed their little prince, I expect the tax payers to finance the porn adventure of the many danny devitos in Hamburgs brothels.

Better yet would be everyone pays his share but we all know what happens...

PS.. Im not against any of it, I just find it ridicolous how women mostly support open borders then demand viking dna for their kids.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
EDIT: Here's a guy that strikes me as incel-tier, yet he's fathered 106 children via sperm donation. o_O o_O
It is indeed very strange. Maybe someone can explain it, cause I sure can't. Then again, there are already men without good looks everywhere who have kids too anyway. But to select him in a sperm clinic? Hmm....
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
They probably wouldn't solely consider "good looking" men as potential donors, but also hereditable conditions like Huntington's disease or forms of dementia. Cancer is also something that can and does run in families.

I don't know the requirements for being able to donate sperm. Maybe they check your genome for exactly those cases and prohibit you from entering the donor pool.
All I know is that when I tried to do it in my college years, they said that even though my ACT score & GPA in difficult (engineering) major were great, they had an absolute cutoff of 5'10" for donors. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
This world keeps getting more and more fcked up... can the asteroid please speed up and end this !
I have the painting "The Burning Giraffe" in my master bedroom and see it every day. I had it framed for $200 after having read "Ringworld" by Larry Niven.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
Well, it wouldn't be Ryan Gosling's sperm, but rather from someone that looked like Ryan Gosling.
In this case yeah, but I was thinking that in the future maybe it will be possible for women to obtain celebrity DNA to have children with. It might even become a nice side source of income for the celebs.

The guy with the 106 children looks like a walking STD. He should share his secrets in a PUA-type forum, seems like he gets laid more than a lot of guys around here lol.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
The guy with the 106 children looks like a walking STD. He should share his secrets in a PUA-type forum, seems like he gets laid more than a lot of guys around here lol.
That guy is a walking anathema to the black pill, an antimatter particle, because the sex and paternity he has apparently had with so many willing women makes it more than just something you can wave away as an anomaly. I still want to see someone explain it, but I think this forum lacks the necessary resource of perspective to ever do so - I myself certainly can't explain it.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That guy is a walking anathema to the black pill, because the sex and paternity he has apparently had with so many willing women makes it more than just something you can wave away as an anomaly. I still want to see someone explain it, but I think this forum lacks the necessary resource of perspective to ever do so - I myself certainly can't explain it.
Exactly. He might have some C-list celebrity status now (in sperm donation circles), but how he got there is unknown.

He may also specialize with servicing 39.999 yo women, not 27 yo Stacey-lites.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Exactly. He might have some C-list celebrity status now, but how he got there is unknown.
Do you have even the beginning of a guess, like maybe all of the women themselves were as bad or worse?

Or do you share my hypothesis that this forum by its nature will lack the necessary perspective to ever formulate an explanation? Haha. I guess I kind of refuted that with my own wild guess above, but I can't confirm it, and it still doesn't sound entirely plausible.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Do you have even the beginning of a guess, like maybe all of the women themselves were as bad or worse?

I just made a quick update above. It is likely that these are mature women age-wise. They know it may be more difficult to get pregnant at their age, so perhaps they are seeking out a guy with an unusually high sperm count? Many of these women may low to mid 40s but don't want to pursue expensive fertility treatments.

Or do you share my hypothesis that this forum by its nature will lack the necessary perspective to ever formulate an explanation? Haha. I guess I kind of refuted that with my own wild guess above, but I can't confirm it, and it still doesn't sound entirely plausible.
The best I can come up with is he started out with a very desperate older woman and then built a reputation by word of mouth and test results showing his high count.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
The best I can come up with is he started out with a very desperate older woman and then built a reputation by word of mouth and test results showing his high count.
Ah yeah.. desperate older women around his own looks or below, who also knew of his high count. That sounds about as plausible as I think it'll get.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
Ah yeah.. desperate older women around his own looks or below, who also knew of his high count. That sounds about as plausible as I think it'll get.
Yeah, no one is claiming that he was banging all HB9s. As far as we know, his main source of clientele was The Overweight Women of Wal-Mart. That and maybe he had a large penis.
 
Top