Chicks and Extreme Sports.

BrokenPath

Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to be into bmx.

My favorite aspect of the sport just happens to be street obstacles. (Handrails, ledges, gaps, wallrides, things of that nature i find.)

I notice that some girls will watch you and appreciate what you're doing, but others will either completely ingore you, or look down on you.

Here's the thing, It's sport over women, but I just happen to gain a liking to large campuses. They usually have the biggest, or most interesting obstacles and curved objects.

I figured, why not sarge and bmx at the same time? I've run into trouble though, even if you do give them confident body language, they'll smile at you but tehre's this small slight tone in their body language which projects. (I appreciate you smiling at me, but i still see you as a beta male.)

What's your guys's take on girls and extreme sports.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, how does bmxing make you a beta male?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not even all men appreciate extreme sports, and in their heads , they don't recognize them as sports.
with that being said, there are always going to be people that think you are clowning around with you are on your bike.
people just do not realize how hard it is to do, much less appreciate a guy who can make it look easy.

if someone ignores you, eff em. you don't need them.
if they diss you, show them why they shouldn't and then leave them wanting more. eff em, you don't need them.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously it depends on the particular girl you are smiling to at any given time. Some people just aren't into extreme sports, that's all. I mean, you can hardly expect everyone to share the same interest as you. Another thing to remember is that some people can be quite reserved anyway when you smile at them on the street - it isn't necessarily because you happen to be on your bicycle at the time.