"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chick wonders why men aren't "wifing us up"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,080
Location
Inside her mind
If a woman wants me to take her seriously then

Step 1. Be a virgin
99.99% of women automatically disqualify themselves. She made her choices and ruined herself.

No need for further steps to take into account.
If you engage in premarital sex it's hypocritical If not tons of Amish and Christian girls(not all but there are some) that are virgins just gotta go to an Amish town problem solved
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
Quick Scenario

You slay 100 women than opt for marriage with a virgin, she wants a virgin to but since you're not but that's a requirement for you doesn't that make you a hypocrit?

I mean I'm going by your logic here, no need to deflect that's what women do sir not men
Futile attempt to get me into your frame.
That’s what women do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
It’s simple for me: there’s literally only one single thing I cannot do without a woman. Everything I can do on my own without bullish!t. So yeah. That’s why
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
There is definitely a rise of female gifters who want to ride on the Gen-Z (and of course Millennials and unfortunate Gen-Xs) Blackpill bandwagon. They know if they go blackpill and anti-feminist they are going to wrack up a tonne of views, get seriously monetized, and mainstream news will take notice of them. Look at JustPearlyThings for example. Wouldn't be surprized within a year or so there are a bunch of anti-feminist blackpill content with women broadcasting all over youtube.
 
Top