Chick thinks well paid programmers are "boring"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Most of the men (including yours truly) in my ballroom class are engineers. They really enjoy the technical parts of the dances.

Mike: Is that a quarter turn?

Dance Teacher: Actually 3/8 turn to the left.

Mike: <Ok 135 degree turn counterclockwise - Got it lol>
At least he didn't say + 3/4 pi; a *real* nerd would have said that. :crazy:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
It's obvious from her writing style and attitude that she brings -nothing- to the table in terms of being interesting herself.
She brings the golden crack, which is all a woman needs to do bring. :trouble:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
And who really wants farm pvssy?
OK, I'll bite - what is "farm pvssy"? My first inclination is that it means bestiality. :eek: :eek: :eek:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
you should be a little alt or "SWPL" as the manosphere calls it.
Wrong again my lefty friend (possibly female, jury's still out). If you'd been paying any attention to the manosphere you would be boned up on the truck load of studies already done on this exact subject. Self hating white progressive libtards or "SWPL's" don't get hotter chicks than their more right thinking brothers and never have. As a matter of fact you guys are not even as physically appealing to chicks on average. You're also more miserable on average.

The unhappiest of all are liberal men; only about a fifth consider themselves very happy.
Sorry mate but you can't be sexy to women by mimicking them, just doesn't work like that. And leftism (modern liberalism) in a nutshell is nothing more than the codification of the female mind upon society. Hating on successful men and wanting more of their money, wanting bigger gov and more regulations to keep you "safe" and sucking the c@ck of political correctness and eqwaaaality is not a big puzzy lubricant.

Try again.

As for the OP, check this out.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
And leftism (modern liberalism) in a nutshell is nothing more than the codification of the female mind upon society.
The left disappears instantly without a strong under 35 single female voter skew. It is by far their most important bloc. 65% for Obama IIRC in the last election, that's a huge skew for gender based voting blocs.

I keep thinking that as more and more women actually do real work and own businesses that the skew will start regressing, but no dice so far. One would also think that women would eventually wise up and see the consequences of leftism for their children as opposed to their own selfish desires, no dice on that so far either. Will they ever pull a chair to the adult table?

KalKal

Reaction score
Hi SS members, I have been lurking on SS since 2008. This post by MatureDJ got me riled up.

My background;I received my baccalaureate degree in computer science back in 2003 and I currently work as a DOD(Department of Defense) contractor specializing in web application development. My opinion on Ms Romano's dating article is that American women 'generally' are spoiled. I think she should be grateful to have her meals paid for by a successful suitor. She is quite fortunate to meet American men since the majority of them would sign up for 30 years of indentured servitude(mortgage payments) so they can be with her.

When I was living in SE Asia in 2010, there were plenty of young women who wanted to be introduced to unmarried STEM professionals. Unfortunately at that moment, I didn't know of any unmarried nerd with disposable income to arrange a meeting. These beautiful young women would care less if you disclose your day-to-day routine.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of passive aggressive in this article , she is trying to kill the self worth of these guys. this is there personalities , I am an IT guy , and if the girl doesnt like my personality then let her go to hell.
The article forget all the good things that IT guys have and only concentrate on how boring they are .
she is angry on these men because they are not doing any thing to "PLEASE" these slvts.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i AM a well paid programmer technically (since i also own the company, but i love and actively do programming also), and i have no trouble scoring with the young broads (15 and upwards, 17+ being easier to get due to my age). but i can relate somehow to the article as in most of my colleagues are weirdos socially, very awkward.
on the other hand, i wouldn't touch a woman like the author with a 10 foot pole. eeww.

advice for the awkward type IT guys. take up dancing, some art form, photography, and try to be more laid back. go out with people whoa are NOT programmers, but totally different occupations. try to fit in. it helps a lot. being a programmer/developer already guarantees kinda good material situation, and the women see that. but the awkwardness doesn't help.