Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick that works at clothing store

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this chick that I used to fukk with from virginia is in town so she calls me and she wants me to show her around brooklyn. So she comes and scoops me and we go downtown and she shopping so we go into this lady's clothing store and thre is this beautiful girl with a fat azz who works in the store. She looks at me but I hesitate at first because Im with this other girl so I walk off but then the virginia girl wants to try something on so she goes to the room and I figure this is my chance. The sexy girl is sneaking peeks at me and finally she smiles when I start walking away so i walk back and ask her her name. she tells me then asks me if that girl is my girl. she says "oh because i was like he is cute but he with his girl" i was like nah and I made small talk (ex.. how old she was and etcetera) and she tells me how she is a singer with wyclef and stuff. So I go for the number close after I ask her what time she gets off and she goes "oh can I call you" so im like well I dont give my number out like that but ill make an exception and I give her my cell. Then I look at her and say nice to meet u and I leave. she is smiling the whole time and lookin so good.

What yall think bout me giving her my cell #? She showed crazy interest level and she might have a career ahead of her.

Last edited:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao!
Lmao!
LMAO!
That was so ****ing funny! :D

LOL! :D OMG OMG OMG!!!! I cant stop laughing! That was soooooooo funny! :D !!

LMAO!!!

Now, seriously, women can be tricky. Maybe she played you for whatever godamn reason. Its pretty much a thumb rule not to give out phones.
Even if she looked sincere, women are weird (see iqqi, SexyHotFoxy_Malibu).
Try to get her phone number. After all, if she was THAT interested in you, shed have no problem giving you her number, would she?

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
true but this is a younger chick so i dont know how strict her parents are. she 17 but built like a 24 year old

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should have got her #. could make it funny like:

"i dont give my # to girls i just met because i've had too many get obsessive and call me nonstop, but give me your # and ill call you when i'm free sometime"

Reaction score
some girls dont want u to have their # because they have a b/f already and dont want to get caught

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
so should I go back to the store this week and see her? or try and get up with her

Last edited:

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean like just go to the store and see what she doing when she get off?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh dude this is exactly why you get the number

heres my line

"why don't we exchange numbers and see what happens" (courtesty of Anthony)

this way if she calls or you call its all good

sometimes u get a pleasent suprize when she calls your cell

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman will call if they are VERY interested. I once had a girl call 6 times within 2 days, WTF!! I never called her back. But most WILL NOT CALL! Dont drop past the store for a couple weeks!

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just go into the store like a week later with another chick. you never should have gave her your number unless she gives you an excuse like "you can't call me cuase my parents get mad" or something of that nature. usually when Im talking to girls they just ask for my number with out me even asking for theirs, and they dont stop calling me.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bman nice line dude, i'll def use that one;)