Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chick refuses to have sex or give bj's or hj's

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been with this girl for 5 months, shes 12 yrs older than me, calls me all the time, loves me, weve always had great sex, and neither of us have seen anyone else over the past few months (at least to my knowledge).

She recently (3 weeks ago) got an abortion after I got her pregnant, and it totally killed her sex drive. Also, her doctor told her not to have sex for a few weeks, after the abortion.

I'm cool with this, and understand she cant have intercourse and is not in the mood. However she wont even give me a BJ or a HJ ( I did not ask for one but usually she just does it). How would you guys deal with this? Do you straight up ask for one? If she says "No", would I be a **** for leaving her? I don't like dealing with this no sexual activity bull****. I can understand not wanting to have intercourse, but geez, cant a brother get some head?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are not happy in a realtionship and your partner isnt willing to compromise then you should leave.

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to my sister to get an abortion and, dude, it's not a small thing. This kind of thing is not easy to get over for a woman. She needs someone to stay by her side.

Ignore J Roc and every ass alike and stick to your woman for some time. Have a little patience.

if you are not happy in a realtionship and your partner isnt willing to compromise then you should leave.
Hey bro, this isn't like she didn't accept his date ideas. She had a FRIGGIN ABORTION.

Some duds here don't really think, but they do believe they are DJs.

Go ahead and pickup a girl somewhere and get your blovjob or fuking if the urge's killing you.

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it takes two to make a baby happen. You need something, she has to give it to you, else you should get it from some other place. I bet she's testing your balls. Are you the right guy? Was my abortion a right thing? Is this guy just using me for sex?

Ask yourself something. If she didn't answer those questions thus far into your relationship, wtf is she doing next to you?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Privitor said:
It happened to my sister to get an abortion and, dude, it's not a small thing. This kind of thing is not easy to get over for a woman. She needs someone to stay by her side.

Ignore J Roc and every ass alike and stick to your woman for some time. Have a little patience.

Hey bro, this isn't like she didn't accept his date ideas. She had a FRIGGIN ABORTION.

Some duds here don't really think, but they do believe they are DJs.

Go ahead and pickup a girl somewhere and get your blovjob or fuking if the urge's killing you.
you call me a dud yet you are advising this guy to cheat on his girlfriend when he can be single and get all the guilt free BJs or HJs he wants.

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a saying which goes like this:
An uncaught thief is an honest merchant. :)

Big deal he cheats on her. Which choice would she consider to be worse?
a) A guy I care for leaves me alone in a very delicate moment of my life, when I mostly need him.
b) My lover stands by my side when I really need him to, yet he has an affair cause I can't offer him sexual pleasure. (a thing she wouldn't find out about if he's paying attention)
What would you choose if you were her?

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Wouldn't Call Her A Chick

You've been seeing this girl 5 months and you call her a chick during a time like this does the words shame on you ring a bell?

I'd call her a more respectful name like for starters a sweetheart...a girlfriend.... a lady I am seeing... a made up name just for your post... anything besides a chick..Last I checked a chick is a young woman but she's 12 years older then you.... so whose the chick here.... have some balls and wear your penis like a man..

Abortions can riddle a girl with guilt and shame for a life time depending on her upbringing.... have alittle compassion this is the time to comfort her not a time to pressure her in anything sexual. To consider cheating because she won't give you sexual pleasure at a time like this is being a classic scum bag.

LoneSilver

seth03 said:
Ive been with this girl for 5 months, shes 12 yrs older than me, calls me all the time, loves me, weve always had great sex, and neither of us have seen anyone else over the past few months (at least to my knowledge).

She recently (3 weeks ago) got an abortion after I got her pregnant, and it totally killed her sex drive. Also, her doctor told her not to have sex for a few weeks, after the abortion.

I'm cool with this, and understand she cant have intercourse and is not in the mood. However she wont even give me a BJ or a HJ ( I did not ask for one but usually she just does it). How would you guys deal with this? Do you straight up ask for one? If she says "No", would I be a **** for leaving her? I don't like dealing with this no sexual activity bull****. I can understand not wanting to have intercourse, but geez, cant a brother get some head?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
You've been seeing this girl 5 months and you call her a chick during a time like this does the words shame on you ring a bell?

I'd call her a more respectful name like for starters a sweetheart...a girlfriend.... a lady I am seeing... a made up name just for your post... anything besides a chick..Last I checked a chick is a young woman but she's 12 years older then you.... so whose the chick here.... have some balls and wear your penis like a man..

Abortions can riddle a girl with guilt and shame for a life time depending on her upbringing.... have alittle compassion this is the time to comfort her not a time to pressure her in anything sexual. To consider cheating because she won't give you sexual pleasure at a time like this is being a classic scum bag.

LoneSilver
Reps LS.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:

LoneSilver
+1. The OP should consider getting a f*ck buddy instead of being in a commited relationship and having a girlfriend. I don't think you're ready for one yet if that's all you look for in a girl.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be happy she actually got the abortion and you aren't paying child support for 18 years. Be careful where you stick that thing, especially without anything protecting it. You may not be so lucky with the next girl.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of you who posted on this post are pieces of sh!t who talk like their hot **** online. Sure, you wanna be a DJ and all that sh!t but damn, yall are ruthless.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you marry her and raise the child?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seth03 said:
( I did not ask for one but usually she just does it).
So instead of asking your girl for a handjob, you've decided to ask the internet?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 25 and with a 37 year old woman. She thought you were fun at first, because you made her feel young. Then you knocked her up, and the abortion made it painfully obvious that your relationship has no future. That is why she does not feel sexual. She feels old, pathetic, and lonely. This is the conversation that you need to have with her. She will very likely open up to you and tell you she has been thinking about ending it.

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you on about!!

MatureDJ said:
Why didn't you marry her and raise the child?
Then mans 25 mate, I'm just asuming here but i don't think he's about to marry a 37 year old woman that he knocked up. OK. why are you even advising him to do this?!!

Premium

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You are 25 and with a 37 year old woman. She thought you were fun at first, because you made her feel young. Then you knocked her up, and the abortion made it painfully obvious that your relationship has no future. That is why she does not feel sexual. She feels old, pathetic, and lonely. This is the conversation that you need to have with her. She will very likely open up to you and tell you she has been thinking about ending it.
Good points with BB's post.

More than anything, an abortion is traumatic. And this happened 3 weeks ago? What she needs most right now is emotional support. You need to talk to her about everything.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? You got a woman pregnant, had an abortion, and all that's on your mind right now is that the sex isn't what it was?? Do you have no concept of how fvcked up your situation is right now? Didn't happen to catch that little event that was in the middle of the sex being good and the sex being bad?

I don't have the words for some of you nimrods.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
This.

At age 37, she's also probably going through all kinds of regret -- "Was this my last chance to have a child?" and "What if I don't ever manage to get pregnant again?"