"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

chick mistakes ugly man for her blind date: “I was like, ‘Oh my God! I’m not attracted to him!’”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
We sent the duo to Dauphine’s, a restaurant specializing in New Orleans cuisine, in downtown Washington. Marquita arrived a few minutes past 7 p.m. and spotted a man at the bar. “I was like, ‘Oh my God! I’m not attracted to him!’ ” she said. Much to her relief, the host led her past the bar to the second floor to meet Jayson.
OK, it was just a mistake here, but think about when that poor guy will be the blind date. It's OVER for I'mNotAttractedToHimCels.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
He's stuck in JustAManInTheBar zone for good. It'll take a miracle. Even when he leaves the bar, he's still That Guy.
 
Top