Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick I been banging for 2 months....trying to outplay me

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys might think I'm in error, but I think not.

It's a chick on my job, I was banging for 2 months over the summer. She is going through a divorced, kicked the hubby out.....

She has a very nice ass, things was going fine until she seen me post a pic of my gf.....

I notice on facebook she would get distance

I would contact her on fb for more booty, and the convo would get short........and fast forward to the a few weeks back she doesn't say anything at on fb messenger/

So not to be outplayed I not only unfriended her but I blocked her from fb as well, but for 2 weeks now I have been walking smooth past her without looking at her or saying a single word....

and I notice since I started this nc campaign, this chick will find her way to my area of work, when she has no business being there on my side, literally finding a way to put her @$$ in my face.

We came to terms that me and her would only use each other for the physical I even told her to bang different guys if she wanted (which she has), but the last convo she told me was she was falling for me, and knew I would never leave my gf (which she is right).

But a tactic that you guys overlooked by her, was that she dropped off the face of the earth expecting a response from me or expecting for me to chase her, and guess what?

Not at all............if she comes back to me would i bang her, yes.....but it's going to be harder for her to get the D...........but I give her cudos, because she actually used robert greene law 36 from laws of 48 power which is :

"DISDAIN THINGS YOU CANNOT HAVE: IGNORING THEM IS THE BEST REVENGE."

the moral of this story, women can flip on you, even if you let them know in the beginning how things are suppose to be.............

women are grown children, they get bored and want a new toy, and want the old toy back when they see it appealing to other women.

the rules to follow when a chick uses law 36 of laws of 48 power.........is to drop her, ignore her (this is your strongest weapon), and keep yourself busy.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody craps where they eat, its called a house

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang everything. And don't care. Lol