Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick gave wrong #

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick I know from the gym apparently lives next door to me... A shy girl, if you ask me. On my way out yesterday, I run into her... well dressed up heading to a night club. So I chat her up few minute and got her number. So, I called the number she game me just to make sure... anyway, I noticed her phone in her hand but the phone never rang. I asked her why she's gave me a wrong number and that she did not have to give me the number if she does not want to. Anyway, few minutes later, some dude called and I told him it was a wrong number. I of course deleted the number immediately.

Anyway, I am bound to meet this chick again.. either at the gym or in the neighborhood. Should she be confronted on the matter? Actually, NO.

Writing this just made me realize it will be fruitless to confront this chick... but what do you all think?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I noticed her phone in her hand but the phone never rang. I asked her why she's gave me a wrong number and that she did not have to give me the number if she does not want to.
What was her response?

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A wrote ---"Writing this just made me realize it will be fruitless to confront this chick... but what do you all think?"

A---

You are correct......

She's a chick...

She doesn't work on the same honor system we do...

She in her mind has no accountability to you or anyone else....

You confront her and you're just another @sshole....(and you've justified her sh!tty behaviour in her mind)

Act like it didn't happen ....

When you see her be polite but not overly friendly....

Don't act hurt and pouty.....

She brings the deal up again you laugh and make fun of her for being a flake....

You are after all a man and have more positive things going on in your life right now than you can even deal with...

A flaky bim from next door is barely noticible to you....

She'll come around in time.....

By then you probably won't even want to deal with her.....

Over and Out.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
amoka said:
This chick I know from the gym apparently lives next door to me... A shy girl, if you ask me. On my way out yesterday, I run into her... well dressed up heading to a night club. So I chat her up few minute and got her number. So, I called the number she game me just to make sure... anyway, I noticed her phone in her hand but the phone never rang. I asked her why she's gave me a wrong number and that she did not have to give me the number if she does not want to. Anyway, few minutes later, some dude called and I told him it was a wrong number. I of course deleted the number immediately.

Anyway, I am bound to meet this chick again.. either at the gym or in the neighborhood. Should she be confronted on the matter? Actually, NO.

Writing this just made me realize it will be fruitless to confront this chick... but what do you all think?
After reviewing your case, I've noticed that you called the number to make sure, awesome move. Judge Nismo has to give you props for that.

I don't know about shy, but it seems like this girl just wasn't that into you. Don't confront her on the matter. Women lie and play games all the time and they are getting better and better daily.

The girl was caught up in her lie and she knows you're not one to play with. Act like the wrong # didn't faze you and just go after another girl, cuz this "shy girl" is just not that into you. That's my ruling.

Case closed.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
The best thing to do is don't even look at her. If she says hi, so be it. Say hi back. But just think that she's not there. Because in reality, she isn't there. She's a selfish, manipulative, human being. Why would you converse with someone who doesn't have the courage to say "I'm sorry, I'm taken, can't give you my number". Just don't converse. This happens all the time to men. This is why you shouldnt ask for number until you build rappor and if she's single.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think this chick was being truthful to begin with. She said she has been living in my neighborhood since August of last year but I have never seen her there before. I think she was visiting a someone over there. She simply was not truthful.

Maxtro, when I confronted her on the matter... she began to proceed to head into her car saying, "yeah, that's the right number...." women...

nismo, I agree with you...this chick simply was not digging me. It feels much better knowing this.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick gives you a wrong number you know from the beggining she is not a team player. You dont want to date such women. Next!!

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
No, she gave you the right number. She just wasn't interested.
how do you know she gave him the right number? were you there?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think he means the right number was the wrong number, that was her way of saying she wasn't interested. Pretty *****y way to do it. She could have just lied and said she was involved, pretty dumb move considering she's his neighbor.