Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick gave me a boner in class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here and just have to say this place is awesome and has helped my game already.

A couple of days ago we had a sub in class and me and this chick were flirting and mucking around together. She then put her leg in between my legs leaning on my genitals and started vibrating and it felt amazing. She then came and sat on my lap and i put my arms around her waist. Now in the last two days she has been always hanging around me and touching me. I'm pretty good friends with her but I would really like to F*** her because she is really hot. How do I know if she would want to do it and how could i get to that position?

Thanks in advance for any help.

bob52

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to come and sit on your lap and talk about the first thing that pops up

her reaction should tell you everything

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's being sexual with you, that means she wants you. Get a date set up and have some fun, if she fondles you in class then just imagine what she'll do when you're in private.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bob52
tell her to come and sit on your lap and talk about the first thing that pops up

her reaction should tell you everything
Surely you're ****ing kidding me.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u cant drive but u can find a spot to nail her. around here kids have sex at 1)dressing rooms in the mall 2)behind the movie theater 3)whereever they get horny. take her on a date (house parties are excellent) and kino her. see where it goes.

btw...where did the word "kino" come from?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino: Kinesthetics, the ability to feel movements of the limbs and body.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dannowillbookem
u cant drive but u can find a spot to nail her. around here kids have sex at 1)dressing rooms in the mall 2)behind the movie theater 3)whereever they get horny. take her on a date (house parties are excellent) and kino her. see where it goes.
really? people in your town are DIRTY! what kind of people have sex in dressing rooms in the mall knowing there are cameras there? or behind the movie theater where it is dirty.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How do I know if she wants to do it and how do I get in that position?"

See that link that says "New Here? We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting."

Click that blue link and it'll tell you all the answers you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.