chick drives, i dont...how to get a date planned

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having a car is only a big deal if you MAKE it a big deal. I've got no car. This girl I dated over the summer drove to my house every day, then usually took me where we were going, then came back to my house til 11:30 and then went home. She lives about 15 minutes away or so, or about 15 miles.

Now, this girl I'm currently dating has driven to my house a few times, and taken me where ever we go, or else we just chill at my crib. The cool thing is, she's friends with plenty of my friends, so I usually end up getting a ride from one of them, and hanging out with her wherever we're going.

Theres ways around this man. DEFINITELY ways around it. I'm friggin 18 and don't have a license. It sucks, get a car quickly.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the only way i got around it with my ex was that i made sure i was the only one she liked. this could be a bit tougher in ur situation but if you have any friends in common (besides this guy thats after her) maybe u could just start settin stuff up where u get rides from other ppl and then end up havin her take you home and go inside for the post-date fun lol but really this isnt that big of a deal. if u get her to be only sweatin u then u should be straight. a car as this other guy's only one-up on you doesnt really count for too much.

PUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
just "borrow" a car from "someone"
if this **** about a car is pissing u off then get a motorbike,
show ur friend up wit a nice bike
this girl would be putty in ya hands plus she can hold onto tightly plus u would beat ur filo friend in a traffic light drag

if u can't get a bike just tell the ***** "wat every happened to fallin in love with a nigga with a bus pass"