“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Chick doesn't like Mcdonald's:) oh no!!!

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I dont have a frickin job and this chick told me she doesn't like burger joints when I asked. She likes chicken, steak, ribs, and frickin shrimp.<expensive stuff>
Well they have some chicken sandwiches at Mcdonald's so I might take her there after and whenever I take her on a date. The only resturant close to my house is like 10 miles away and thats Ryan. This chick isn't going to get any Ryan's out of me. I'll take her there and if she doesn't like it 4get her then. You guys know any other cheap resturants I could take her?

hmm...Jack In The Box has the philly cheese steak!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TC guy

New Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Solja J
I dont have a frickin job and this chick told me she doesn't like burger joints when I asked. She likes chicken, steak, ribs, and frickin shrimp.<expensive stuff>
Sound like a gold digger but I'm not sure so don't quote me on that.
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
maybe she doesnt like the grease of mickey-D's.

Any subways/Togo's where you live?
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I live in southern Louisiana.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
She told me that she got hamburgers all the time from her dad when she was little. So thats why she hates them...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I could take her to KFC or Popeyes!
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Solja J
I could take her to KFC or Popeyes!
Gotta love that chicken. KFC has good sandwiches too.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Damn, I wish Ohio had Jack in the Boxes... that place is so good.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Do they have TGIFridays near you? It's mad cheap (well, not as cheap as McDonalds maybe, but what is?) but at least they have actual "food".
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
@ Sexy yea 25 miles away! I'll take her when I have my full driver's license!
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Dude, McDonalds???? What are you thinking? If there aren't any places worth eating at that are cheap, then heres your answer my friend, DONT GO ON DINNER/LUNCH DATES!!! At least not a Fast Food restaurant!
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'll take her to golden corral or somewhere then
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
take her home and cook something up. or just go out for ice cream.

just cause she said she loves that stuff doesnt mean u need to go out there and buy it.

ice cream date sounds like money.
 

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
Ryans?

Dude, i dunno about your Ryans, but the one around here has an all you can eat buffet, which costs like 6bucks.

okay, so at Mcdonals I can get a burger, a coke, some fries and spend between 3-5 bucks.

Spend a few more and you wont get a chick to think your a cheap-ass.


Also, do you have any cafeteria's around you? They have "real food" and most of the time it isnt very expensive. I dont think you would need to spend more then 10bucks per person there, mostly a 20 should cover you and her, maybe a few more dolors for tips.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
THNX FOR THE RESPONSE
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
It has less to do with being "spoiled", and more to do with the crap they serve there. I mean, have you ever LOOKED inside of a chicken McNugget? It's enough to make you swear off McD's for the rest of your life.
 

elguato

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Vancouver
Originally posted by Solja J
I dont have a frickin job and this chick told me she doesn't like burger joints when I asked. She likes chicken, steak, ribs, and frickin shrimp.<expensive stuff>
Well they have some chicken sandwiches at Mcdonald's so I might take her there after and whenever I take her on a date. The only resturant close to my house is like 10 miles away and thats Ryan. This chick isn't going to get any Ryan's out of me. I'll take her there and if she doesn't like it 4get her then. You guys know any other cheap resturants I could take her?

hmm...Jack In The Box has the philly cheese steak!
Move on man, if you can't afford a restaurant thats hurtin.... get your self someone close to your financial proximity
 

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
I remember the girl I wanted that inpired me to start the path to DonJuanism, I was on a date with her and I said ok lets go get some ice cream she gave me this big bs rant about how she couldn't stand that every guy wants to go for ice cream I asked her if she liked ice cream she said she loved it but every guy thinks its the coolest idea ever. I nexted her (thank god I had the strength to I wanted her for an entire year) and as a side note most other girls love ice cream dates.
 

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
260
Reaction score
1
Why do you have to take her out to dinner? :confused: Did she specify that's the only thing she enjoys doing? :confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top