Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick broke up with her Ex.. What's my best move?

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been been on three dates with this chick, she has been out of a relationship for about 2 months. She was with this guy for nearly a year, but she broke up with him.

Date 1:
She was pretty distant and was hard to build rapport or kino, I was cf/dhv and all, went in for the kiss but she was hesitant and said she wasn't ready.

Date 2:
She was a lot more lively and we built rapport and we were making out all loads, but she still had a little hesitation as she didn't want to ex to think she is a wh0re by getting with someone so quick.. but overall it was going in a good direction, she even talked about some stuff we can do in the future.

Date 3:
Was weird one, she was distant again like Date 1.. only she let me pretty much be all over, we made out all night, I was feeling her up real good (t1ts, pu55y) but her body language wasn't good despite this. She said again she felt guilty and wasn't sure, because she hasn't seen her ex since breakup and he will hate her for this.

Date 4:
We were arranging for her to come over mine for the weekend to pretty much hook up, though she was kinda in this half mind, where she seemed she wanted to, but was still not sure it was a good idea.. overall it looked like it was gonna happen. I knew if I got her around mine, we would sleep together.

BUT THEN..
Her ex calls her a day before she was gonna come over to tell her his mum had died that day. This I know for a fact is true. She then calls me and says she's really worried about him, he took the break up bad and now his mum has died so he is all over the place.

She asked to cancel coming over mine as she wanted to meet him to see if he was okay. I obviously said yeah cool. I text her a day after and she said he was in a really bad place, but wanted to still get back with her one day when he is better. I asked her how she felt.. and she said she didn't see that happening, even though he's a really nice guy, but didn't wanna talk about it.

WHAT NOW!
I believe she broke up with this guy because he is a depressive and a loner, she says he had no social life, hated his job and got stressed all the time, I also believe he stopped having sex with her too.. but I think he was a typical nice guy too.. so not ar5ehole enough to hate.

Well, I'm the opposite all this and she knows it, but I guess she thinks she is gonna destroy this guy if she now starts going out with me, due to his depressive personality and especially now his mum has died. This guy is whats been creating the sense of hesitation on her part.

MY TWO OPTIONS:

OPTION 1:
Persist in getting her to come over mine this weekend and give her some crazy good sex.
Pro
Might make her forget her ex, plus I get a lay!
Con
Might make her feel even more guilty as she isn't in the right frame of mind

OPTION 2:
Walk away and make her feel her indecision has made me give up and hence create a sense off loss and what could have been feeling:
Pro
Potential to kick-start a desire to chase me
Con
Might give her ex a chance to move back in on her

So brothers, which way should I play this? Some of you guys must have experience of a girl who has just got out of a relationship.. what's your ideas on making this work.. I don't just want a ONS with her, I see her as good LTR material which is rare these days.

Also if I go for option 2, what's the suavist way to do this.. meet her for a drink, kiss and if I get a sense hesitation, just tell her it's not working and walk away OR just stop contacting her all together right now?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away, she still has feeling for her ex. She doesnt seem to be crazy about you according to your dates. You cannot force it to happen or it wont work out in the end.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Op, she just wants to be friends. Not ready my ass. Would she say that to Brad Pitt?

Alas, the ex is still in the picture and you haven't laid this girl after 3 dates. Kick her to the curb. Unless you like being an orbiter. You are not more valuable in her eyes than her ex. Sorry.

Go with option 2. You have failed with this one. Just walk away. She has low interest in you anyway.

Case closed.

May_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
I see her as good LTR material which is rare these days.
What are you smoking?

LondonTowers said:
l went in for the kiss but she was hesitant and said she wasn't ready.

but she still had a little hesitation as she didn't want to ex to think she is a wh0re by getting with someone so quick

she even talked about some stuff we can do in the future.

She said again she felt guilty and wasn't sure, because she hasn't seen her ex since breakup and he will hate her for this.

had no social life, hated his job and got stressed all the time, I also believe he stopped having sex with her too.. but I think he was a typical nice guy too.. so not ar5ehole enough to hate.

Well, I'm the opposite all this and she knows it, but I guess she thinks she is gonna destroy this guy if she now starts going out with me, due to his depressive personality and especially now his mum has died. This guy is whats been creating the sense of hesitation on her part.
She is telling you about the future instead of having sex with you now.

It's an easy way for her to get out of having sex.

How would her ex know if she was banging another guy?

The ex should be irrelevant when she broke up with him.

You believe all that?

She doesn't want to go ahead any further than making out the ex thing is just an excuse so she can get out of having sex.

Move it on.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex still in the picture and she is likely still in regular contact with him. She still has feelings for him/has an emotional attachment to him. You cannot have any type of relationship with her because of these things. You'd be a rebound guy, and that sucks.