"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Chic that I met back in the Summer

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Here's the deal, I met this chic back in the summer. I got her number, she was giving me all the signs. Called her up heard the words "I can't hang out for awhile, I'm busy." which translates to "I have a boyfriend" or "You're disgusting, drop dead!" So I basically forgot about her.

Fast forward to last Friday. I get a call from a # that looks familiar, but don't know exactly who it is. I didn't pick it up because I didn't know who it was. Found out it was the same chick, and that she wanted to hang out sometime. That was on Friday, I called her back on Monday and she picked up. We talked and I suggested hanging out today (Saturday). She said "yeah, it's cool" I told her I'd called her back later that week because I wasn't thinking about the weekend at that moment in time (Working on a research paper), I called her back Thursday, didn't get a reply. Left a message, haven't heard from her and tonight we're supposed to go out.

Typically most girls that have a strong interest in me call me back as soon as possible seeing that I've called. My gut feeling is that she still has a boyfriend, and that I'm just being used as a fallback guy in case she breaks up with him.

I just want some feedback on what you guys think her deal is, I could be overanalyzing which I tend to do at times. I still plan to hang out with her, but I have other plans in case she doesn't call me back.

Thanks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Shyt test.

Proceed by not giving a shiet.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kidd
Shyt test.

Proceed by not giving a shiet.
She called me back saying she couldn't hang out tonight b/c she go grounded. (Even tho she suggested hanging out in the first place.) :rolleyes:

I told her that it sucks for her and I told her that I was in the middle of something and I had to go. The call only lasted about a minute. She's just an attention *****.
 

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
new orleans, louisiana
dude i wouldn't think too much about this one. if she wants to hang out with you then she needs to make up her mind and get her sh!t together. don't try to analyze what she is thinking. you need to let her come to you, and if she doesn't then oh well it's her loss.

it's really weird that you have this story because i have an almost identical situation. i met a chick over the summer and i was talking to her for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden she just stopped talking to me. a couple of months later she calls me up and she wants to get back with me. Where the hell was she for two months?!?!
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
*sigh*

These kind of chicks are the kind that will only keep contact with you when it suits them!

I try to avoid these kind of chicks in any way possible! They are users!

cyjay201: U need to be to the point with this chick, dont be affraid to ask her "do u have a bf" or "so howcome u suddenly decided to keep contact with me again?" (justsomeguy1984: this goes for you as well)

if i were u, i would simply tell them to F*ck off and go find some other guys to ammuse them when they are "bored" or wateva lame reason they have.

These kind of chicks are 2 faced and are users. Keep Away!

well, thats just me... if you wanna "waste your time" with htem, then go ahead, but like i said, in my eye's, they are a "waste of time"

Laterz...;)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
be careful with this one. she wants something from you. in my experience, if a girl you haven't spoken to in a long time and who you have a history or semi-history with calls you up out of the blue wanting to hang out, there is a catch.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
be careful with this one. she wants something from you. in my experience, if a girl you haven't spoken to in a long time and who you have a history or semi-history with calls you up out of the blue wanting to hang out, there is a catch.

Yeah I'm aware of that, however it was my gut feeling that when she first called me that she was just going to mess with me. Of course when she cancelled on Saturday I wasn't shocked at all.

She's a HB9, and I guranteen she's used to guys worshipping the ground she walks on. However I'm not like that. I've got other options.

Either way I know she'll call back, and I'm sure she'll be trying the same crap again...:rolleyes:
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
be careful with this one. she wants something from you. in my experience, if a girl you haven't spoken to in a long time and who you have a history or semi-history with calls you up out of the blue wanting to hang out, there is a catch.
always a catch, always no matter who initally started the contact, if she continues the contact and doesn't give you the same exact shyt she gave you by ignoreing/saying shyt to you before then there's something up.. something has changed
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
be careful with this one. she wants something from you. in my experience, if a girl you haven't spoken to in a long time and who you have a history or semi-history with calls you up out of the blue wanting to hang out, there is a catch.
Hmmmm, Good observation - I wonder what she wants?? She rejected dude and now comes back - I guess he is to be the next pimp in line!!!!! Gather your pimp gear and get ready to go to work!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Boo!

This girl is going to use him and then dump him again. if i were u i would just tell her to F*ckoff and go find herself a different "rebound" guy, cause thats prob what u are to her, she prob broke up with some guy, and now comes to you as her "rebound guy" , if i were u, i would never put up with that b.s!

But once again, thats just me;)

Laterz...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Whoa - chillax DJ Aequitas, he didn't say he was going to marry her! Maybe he wants to be used and it iwill be a mutual understanding and agreement to use each other. Every hor needs a pimp and every pimp needs a hor!

I shouldn't be talking like that maybe this girl will be his future wife.:eek:
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
-^ lol ^-

ya.. I'm just sick of those kind of chicks that think that they can get a guy whenever it suits THEM!

Buy u are right there, if they agree to "use eachother" then its all good, as long as he doesnt have any expectations of anything more, which is normally the case.

So ya... good luck:rolleyes:
 
Top