Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chic on Fresh&Fit prime example of being Alpha Widowed(sort of)

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know if youve caught the recent Fresh&Fit stream, but the blonde chic is rageful that shes been hit & quit by Lil Mosey the Rapper.

He even had another chic in his hotel, in her pyjamas waiting.

This bird will not shut up about this till time freezes over its clear shes rageful, women also cant go back in lifestyle.

if you think shes going to talk to her mates about you, who took her to the beach for a good time you are wrong

Reaction score
Alpha Widows are more common than you think. They are easy to spot out if you ask the right questions and notice the small details. Here are some common signs you are dealing with an alpha widow.

Over the age of 25, still single, and hot especially if you met her on a dating app or she is active on Instagram

Her job puts her around a lot high earning men: Nursing, works with pro athletes, grad school, and etc.

She has an expensive hobby like plays tennis year around

She is really good at networking for deals/ She lives downtown in a nice apartment, drives a nice car, but is a leasing consultant

Reaction score
Why does being “alpha widowed” matter again?

There is no competition. 99% of men are clueless.
Because most of them are delusional af and just going to waste your time. You can tell me you can just pump and dump, but I"m calling bull **** on anyone that claims they are pumping and dumping hot women left and right.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does being “alpha widowed” matter again?
It matters because this is your average western woman, they only rattle on about guys who have jerked them about, I have never seen a woman write a status about the top boyfriend she has, who took her away for the weekend.

do you watch any Kevin Samuels videos? they literally giggle theyre way through topics that should be took seriously.

constant positive attention for purely breathing has messed them up, that they will respond better if you cheat on them