NEWBIE101
Senior Don Juan
Thanks to everyone who has helped me.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yea thats it, people with real confidence wouldnt have flamed you, good way to boost your ego fag. Everything would have been wrong with that, its a gay question dumbshyt. Talk about egos, look at yourself. I am feelin the alc in my blood so blah.Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Thanks man.
For all you people that flamed me. Guess what
I really don't care. It's a bit childish IMO to flame over the internet, a person with real confidence wouldn't have responded if they didn't have anything nice to say. What would be wrong with saying "Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter."?
Oh wait I forgot about the forum ego's some of you people have.![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
seeing your replies made my dayOriginally posted by oakraiderz2
Yea thats it, people with real confidence wouldnt have flamed you, good way to boost your ego fag. Everything would have been wrong with that, its a gay question dumbshyt. Talk about egos, look at yourself. I am feelin the alc in my blood so blah.