"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chewing Gum?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
AHAHAHAHa does nobody see the contradiciton here???!!!


He claims that he DOESN'T CARE what we think about his question...

But yet he cares about if girls think chewing gum is unnattractive? Don't lie dude, we know you're secretly crying whilst reading all out replies ;)
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Thanks man.

For all you people that flamed me. Guess what








I really don't care. It's a bit childish IMO to flame over the internet, a person with real confidence wouldn't have responded if they didn't have anything nice to say. What would be wrong with saying "Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter."?

Oh wait I forgot about the forum ego's some of you people have.:rolleyes:
Yea thats it, people with real confidence wouldnt have flamed you, good way to boost your ego fag. Everything would have been wrong with that, its a gay question dumbshyt. Talk about egos, look at yourself. I am feelin the alc in my blood so blah.
 

dogstar

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Well, first let me say I find it a bit unattractive when women chew gum.

But, if you're gonna chew gum you should try and chew sugar free gum. If you chew gum a lot, and sugar gum, you could develop cavities. That's not good. Then while you could be out picking up chicks, you'll be at the dentist getting a cavity filled!

But then, you gotta think. First before you answer this question, you need to know the people at your dentist office. Get to know the women. Perhaps theres a hot dentist there, eh? Then try to chew the sugar gum, get a cavity, and then go to the hot dentist! Woohoo!

A third option is chewing gum with fluoride. This would be the safe way to go. You SHOULDN'T get cavities as a result. And the fluoride prevents tooth decay. However, don't go overboard here. An overdose of fluoride can increase your risk of osteoporosis - a progressive weakening of the bones, which increases the risk of fracture. Now, what kind of chick wants a guy with weak bones and bad health? No chick that I know!

So, in all: I myself find girls who chew gum less attractive than if they weren't chewing gum. Chewing gum can be a good idea if you want to keep your breath fresh. But stay away from the sugar gum! I'd alternate dates with the plain sugarless, and the fluoride gum, if I were you.
 

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
I talked to a couple of my friends about this & they said that they thought it was unattractive to chew bubble gum infront of them. But they said they didn't care about chewing gum-as long as it stays in your mouth
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Yea thats it, people with real confidence wouldnt have flamed you, good way to boost your ego fag. Everything would have been wrong with that, its a gay question dumbshyt. Talk about egos, look at yourself. I am feelin the alc in my blood so blah.
seeing your replies made my day

and newbie101 you are making way too big a deal over gum.

just dont chew with your mouth open
 
Top