Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CHEST HAIR

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, when does one start growin noticeable chest hair?? IM 15 and i shave and all, but i still dont have noticeable chest hair.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 28 and don't have a solitary chest hair. Why, do you want a hairy chest?? Fukk that, it's nasty.

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, its just that i sent this one pic to an older girl once...she comented why i didnt have any chest hair. one of my friends, whose full middleeastern and my age, has hella lot of chest hair already. i can kinda see some sprouts coming up tho.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes longer. I got mine starting at 19 and it increased to where it is now at 23.

I would actually prefer not to have it. I have shaved it off before for the beach weather to show better definition, but it's a pain to do it all the time

Reaction score
I'm 14 and I already have some chest hair, facial hair, arm hair, legs hair and pecs already, plus I'm 6'2". I shave my sideburns every two days. I must've matured pretty fast. My chest hair looks cool tho. Most of it goes down in the middle of my chest, as if I shaved it, but I don't.

------------------
"Peace is but a shadow or death,
Deliberate to forget it's painfull past..."

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It obviously depends on the hair you will have...I'm not sure, but I started having chest hair ar about 16 or 17, I guess.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know sixteen year olds with a Sean Connery chest, and some with a Conan O'Brian chest. I don't know about myself cause I shave it. Chest hair sux almost all the time.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:
Chest hair sux almost all the time.
Naah, a little chest hair makes you look like a real man, much better than the smooth-skinned-air-head-model look

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:
Brosnen, Connery, Gibson are the only guys who can pull off a hairy chest.
They have that 'I'm sophisticated, don't work out, but I somehow keep in decent shape, gimi a martini' look.

I started gettin chest hair in like 8th grade, maybe sooner, I cant remember. I was shanvingin 6th grade, tho.

------------------
The Performer
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Point of reference for everyone:

Whenever a male under the age of 18 says shiet like this, make sure you shave off about 1-2inches off the height, 10-15 pounds off the body weight, and ESPECIALLY 1-2 inches off the **** size (
) , etc. The facial hair is probably just the soul patch and a mustache, with some strands on the side of his face.

Viper boy, maybe you really are an early bloomer. But more often than not, I've found that teenage boys often tout themselves as something more than they are. No offense. only 1-2 boys out of 20 are like fully developed adults at your age. It's just human (no, MALE) nature to boast that, so I understand.

But all I'm sayin' is take all that stuff with a grain of salt.

PS: Dodge Boi, sorry if I sound like I'm hatin' on ya. I'm not. Play on , playa.

And since we're on this matter, my chest is smooth. Not even a strand of hair. Girls like it like that, in general. Only hick-women from Montana or biker chicks like to get razor burn rashes on their faces after they put their faces on the man's chest. Besides, I see the lack of hair (to a point) as a forward step in the evolutionary process.
Who wants to date Mr. Neandertal anyway?

Originally posted by ThA DoDgE ViPeR BOi:
I'm 14 and I already have some chest hair, facial hair, arm hair, legs hair and pecs already, plus I'm 6'2". I shave my sideburns every two days. I must've matured pretty fast. My chest hair looks cool tho. Most of it goes down in the middle of my chest, as if I shaved it, but I don't.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 19, and have like two chest hairs. They are so f**king annoying, they are shave regularly.

I can't grow a real full mustache, though its definetly not peach fuzz. My sideburns barely connect to my chin hair, but the hair on the side of my face is expanding, which is good, because I like the stubble look.

I can already do the stubble look, but its not fully grown, at least I hope its not.

Worrying about when you'll grow chest hair is pointless, don't worry about it.

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" - Vanilla Sky

The unexamined life is not worth living – Socrates

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" - Tenacious D - Fvck her gentley

"I'd rather hear no, than never know" - Mr. Mystery himself!

Those that go searching for love, only manifest their own lovelessness. And the loveless never find love, only the loving find love. And they never have to seek for it - D.H. Lawrence

"Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive" - Van Wilder