Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chest Fat...

Po-Coordinator

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been working out for several years and have had a consistent problem with this extra layer of fat over my chest. It is not significant, but it does affect the results I get when I hit the gym hard.

Are there any specific exercises or diets that I can do to get rid of this?

Note: I have done the push ups and bench press, but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be awesome.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your diet. There's no such thing as spot reduction, unless you want to take your chances with lipo dissolve. :down:

texassmart

Reaction score
hi all,
As you are working on it last many year yet you don't get result as wanted so now stop.
And try Smartlipo, was the first FDA approved laser lipolysis system to offer a revolutionary and minimally invasive procedure for the removal of fat. Using a high-powered laser, Smartlipo provides less downtime and side-effects than traditional liposuction.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if there's too much on the chest vs the rest of your body, gyno.

burnz

Reaction score
Its pretty easy to make the fat slowly fade from your body. I'm super ripped all the time. My brother was over 200 pounds when he was in 6th grade. I ended up getting him on my plan and he lossed all that weight fast. The biggest thing is diet. Honestly, an easy way to get started is to stop eating after 6 o clock. The other one is to have a huge breakfast. Eat a ton in the morning within 30 minutes of waking up. I'm serious...these two tips are huge.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after 6 .....that means you go close to 14hrs without food ..

That is a seriously long time without eating no matter HOW MUCH you eat during breakfast.

I say do the 5-6 meal plan eat healthy food and at night before you go to bed drink protein or some milk and cottage cheese.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably gyno. No matter how much weight I lose + muscle I put on there is always these matter making my nipples stick out. Not too mention my nipples are always puffy.

I have a consultation with a surgeon next thursday. I'm sure insurance won't cover it because you know men having tits is completely normal.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why most insurance companies won't cover it.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Why should they pay for it? It's cosmetic.
It is traumatizing for one. This is not something I can get rid of on my own. I do not have this out of laziness.

Does insurance cover girls who are born with penises?

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You say to your insurance company that the gyno causes pain (which it can) and they cover it

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
after 6 .....that means you go close to 14hrs without food ..

That is a seriously long time without eating no matter HOW MUCH you eat during breakfast.

I say do the 5-6 meal plan eat healthy food and at night before you go to bed drink protein or some milk and cottage cheese.
No it's not. You can go for days without eating without any ill effects.

Eat less. Simple as that.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mandiblard said:
No it's not. You can go for days without eating without any ill effects.

Eat less. Simple as that.

Which means that after a while your metabolism goes so slow that you begin to NOT lose weight by not eating. But whatever do what you want it's your body if you think not eating is the key to lower body weight then fine by me ...lol later.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
You say to your insurance company that the gyno causes pain (which it can) and they cover it
This sounds good. I told my first doctor it caused pain and he began to examine me. He told me I used to have gyno when I was 15 or 16 and now I no longer have it.

I asked him if these puffy nipples, tissue, etc. will go away on their own and he says no. I will need surgery.

wtf? How do you get gyno, no longer have gyno (is this even possible), and yet require surgery to fix my chest?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might have "Fake," Gyno.....

google it.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked up pseudogyno pics and I must say this looks more like me than full blown gyno (where they actually look like boobs).

http://www.cosmetic-md.com/img/sections/pseudogynecomastia.jpg
If I were to look in the mirror sideways I would like the bottom left photo. My waist is flat but my chest looks exactly the same.

I'm gonna try to drop 10-15 more pounds and see if that helps.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just recalled a tidbit from my conversation with the doctor.

I asked him if I can get rid of this on my own and he told me not within the next ten years.