Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheers to 2018!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a happy thread! Keep it light and fun. Post whatever you want.

As I sit here reflecting back on 2018 I am thankful for all the good times I had and the women that made it all possible.

-Thank you to the nurse that only wanted to come to my house, drink ,and dance all night in my living room then have hot sex. Best return on investment in the history of wining and dining women.

-Thank you to the crazy-wild ex trophy wife that showed up at my house at 4:30am that one time. Fuhking in your exhusbands beautiful gazillion square foot home with the electric toilets and 8ft tv screen was PIMP! Oh yeah how could I forget doing 150mph in your Ferrari....errrr I mean his Ferrari!

-And the little cute 21yo......half my age. Although I can't get hooked enough to date, I did appreciate the boost to my ego. Shooting down your army of cahk blocking friends so I could take you home was the fun part. IF you read this, your bottle of Chanel is still at my house.

-Then there is my exgf that still lets me show up at her house after midnight half lit. Always fuhked my brains out and made me amazing breakfast the next morning. Sorry I can't get past your angry episodes and your chronic habit of stalking my faKebook trying to figure out what girl I am poking.

-Oh yes and the girl who ghosted me during our 2nd date. Cheers to you sweet tits! Thanks for doing what you did so I didn't get mixed up with you because I'm sure you are a crazy piece of schitt.

-Thank you to the one I fuhked on her office conference table and wound up at a luxury hotel that night. THe view of the city and her tits pressed up against the window in our hotel room was spectacular. That was a pretty memorable first date, reminded me of my younger days. I really wished things would have worked out. Always thought we had a good shot. Ohh well.

-And to my most recent conquest that I went home with last weekend after a night of dancing. Cheers to that smokin' little body, I plan to have some more fun with that. I know you are fresh out of a marriage and just want to use me for my cahk and smooth dance skills, but its ok sweetie I've had your kind before.

And probably the one woman I am most thankful for is Whitney Wolfe, the creator of Bumble. Thank you for "empowering women". lmfao You have certainly made my cahk feel empowered! Together we can Make America Great Again. Just keep bumble stacked with hotties.

Like @Glassguy said, you either win or you learn. Never stop learning. Each one of these girls has taught me something.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This year was a rollercoaster for me. However one of my most growing years to date.

- A broken jaw end of last year which I recovered from all the way until September. (Swelling went away mostly by March, but still throughout face and lots of clicking in TMJ joint)

- have grown a beard for 1 full year without trimming or maintaining it, and will shave it off on January 1st to see my face again in all of its chiseled glory. It’s crazy right now! Haha (Also used as a social experiment and this did not hamper my success with women, however it did change the style of women who were attracted to me)

- Had hernia surgery - took months to recover

- Fractured my ankle hiking right after healing from hernia

- Lost 25lbs of muscle because I hadn’t worked out for a year because I couldnt

- Met a lot of women and had a lot of sex

- Read 45 books. Still have to get 2 more in to hit my goal before the end of the year.

- Have my lean muscular body back and I workout 4 times a week. Never take your health for granted! Please trust and believe me here. The first 7 months of this year was very hard for me

- Turned 30! Whoaaa

- Met a great woman recently who excites me in ways I haven’t felt for quite some time. I like this.

- Invested in my apartment and it looks super good. Black and White; Silver and Golds in small amounts. Nice exotic green plants. Art. Modern styled - think Tom Ford. Always garners compliments. It’s really peaceful and energizing. And brings me joy.

- Started taking classes in the Fall again. Feels great to learn and go through the process.

This year started bitter and ended sweet for me. Really excited to go home over the holidays to see my family and neice and nephew; 3 and 1. And take my momentum in to the next year.

One thing I really learned... and my take away... We never know what is actually a positive or negative experience. Because that thing we title as “negative” could actually end up being one of the most positive things to ever happen to us.
My jaw for example, and the beard.. it shifted how I view myself and the self appointed importance I had on my looks which I allowed to define too much of me. Made me look deeper within, and when my face subsided in swelling I see different things now. And while I was recovering I invested ten-fold into my mind.

Looking forward to the new year and shaving this damn beard. Itchy during my workouts.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Felt that 2018 was a bad year , well there are still 11 days to go but reflecting now it was a good year .

Reached new pr in mass early this year at 93 kgs but lost around 10 kg because of some kind of chondropathy on my knee. Thankfully is gone and am gaining back the lost mass .

Other than that I cleaned off a lot of friendships with fake friends who were hanging out with me only because of my money and status . Around 10+ people since mid year can sck my d .

Fcked a ton of females but the one i had something with proved to be garbage so i removed her from my circle, blocked her everywhere and continued my life .

Did a lot of new shyt I don’t want to say specific.

Finished the army .
My students in the army were rated to be some of the best in their class . Very proud as their teacher .

Saw a very good friend of mine who lives overseas and hadn’t seen him since 4 years .

2018 defined 2019 for me . Let’s see how is it gonna be !!!

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had more sex in the year 2018 than I did my entire life, thanks to the red pill and the SoSuave community.