Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check your own progress

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what made me do it, but for some reason I decided to go back over and look at all of my posts I made since I have been here.

I can't believe I am the same person who posted some of the same crap I did as recently as 8 months ago.

I used to think I was a DJ a year or so ago, and I wasn't close.

I was in the same situation alot of the guys here are in... I knew the stuff, but I didn't have enough field experience under my belt to intergrate it in my brain.

Like I had no problem pointing out how a guy was being LJBF'ed by a girl, and I would turn around and do something that was carbon copy, and be stumpted that I didn't know what was going on.

Although I was giving sound advice, I wasn't using the advice.

the turning point in my life was my last GF. Her being 5 years older than me, and being chased her entire life ,and being the most down to earth girl I have ever met, taught me alot about women, more so then this board could ever do.

there would be times when her and I would go out, together, as a couple, and she would see a woman do somthing, and she will go into a 30 mintute conversation about why and how women do certain things.. and it be 100% unbiased.

When I was pulling her, she even told me how I was doing it and she was right.

anyway, I challange everyone here to just go back, and progress how you have changed since you came to this forum.

I wish I could go back there now and give myself advice.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker, I know what you are saying. Even though I have yet to pass the point of internalizing the knowledge into myself, I understand the material to be able to analyze situations and give advice, but I know I haven't beat it in me yet to carry out it on my own. I think alot of people on this forum is still trap in that zone where they understand how a DJ is but yet to become one, so they end up being KBJs. It is true that the only way to become a true DJ is to get experience under your belt. That's what I have been out there doing and realize also it isn't as easy as it seems. So many factors to overcome.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....one of the reasons why every guy should have a social life, and a one good friend (wingman) with who he can go out and meet women.....

it's taken me almost a year to get a social life going again (after no life since i was 12), and i'll take a lot more work before i'm where i want to be.....

It's 10x harder doing it alone. If you with somebody then you can learn from his mistakes and he can learn from yours. You got somebody to bounce ideas of....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have wingmen.. but none of them ever actually try to hit on girls... they just go to the clubs/bars and talk about everyone, but I love em like brothers.. however i am really the only one who does any approaching.

Usually they do help out however, like if i am talking to a girl and she happens to be around the three of us, they will add their little comments in to help me say whatever I am saying.