"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Check this out

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Yeah, I've heard of him. He's pretty old school. I hear his advice is not that advanced but I haven't personally studied up on it.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
With advice like that who needs this forum??!!

"If you are not getting laid by the 3rd date, dump her and move on."

"Don't speak to women you work with unless it's related directly to work. Don't date them. Don't tell them they look nice. Don't comment on anything except whatever work needs you have, because you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen."


I love how some people are jumping on the bandwagon of "A mans Man is giving other man advice" even if you don't know sh1t about dating from first hand experience you can make your own crap and make everyone eat it. Its like Doc Love advice: he gives you short answer to a problem but if you get stuck and it ain't written in the system then what do you do? you blame the girl for your faliure.

I can make some crap of the top of my head to appeal to men out there as well, it could work for some but most likely will fail for most - it all depends of how much an AFC you are.

UMMM YEAH ...... AFTER YOU HAVE SEX, TELL HER YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ummmm Yeahhh beacuse SHE WILL SEE YOU ARE A BUZY GUY WHO DON"T HAVE TIME FOR STUPID CUDDLING ummmm YEAHHH AND SHE WILL WANT YOU EVEN MORE!! AND IF SHE GETS UPSET WITH YOU THEN SHE IS A CRAZY B!TCH AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE HER ANYWAY!!! HURRAY!! NOW LETS HAVE SOME MORE BEER!!

DJDAMAGE WILL BE HEAR EVERY THURSDAY AT 2PM, MEANWHILE YOU CAN BUY HIS "REAL MEN GUIDE TO 21ST CENTURY DATING" FOR ONLY $34.99 CHEAPER THEN A DATE NO???

and the average clueless guy will just think: hmmm this makes alot of sense after all I now know that all those dating gurus are fake so I will take this Man's man advice and I will start scoring wooohooooo.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
what a douchebag......I bet that ugly ass mf'er has been rejected more times than the entire sosuave forum combined

Sounds like he's pretty much trying to teach nice guys how to be jerks......and who wants to be a jerk when you can become a Don Juan?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top