Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check this out

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard of him. He's pretty old school. I hear his advice is not that advanced but I haven't personally studied up on it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With advice like that who needs this forum??!!

"If you are not getting laid by the 3rd date, dump her and move on."

"Don't speak to women you work with unless it's related directly to work. Don't date them. Don't tell them they look nice. Don't comment on anything except whatever work needs you have, because you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen."

I love how some people are jumping on the bandwagon of "A mans Man is giving other man advice" even if you don't know sh1t about dating from first hand experience you can make your own crap and make everyone eat it. Its like Doc Love advice: he gives you short answer to a problem but if you get stuck and it ain't written in the system then what do you do? you blame the girl for your faliure.

I can make some crap of the top of my head to appeal to men out there as well, it could work for some but most likely will fail for most - it all depends of how much an AFC you are.

UMMM YEAH ...... AFTER YOU HAVE SEX, TELL HER YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ummmm Yeahhh beacuse SHE WILL SEE YOU ARE A BUZY GUY WHO DON"T HAVE TIME FOR STUPID CUDDLING ummmm YEAHHH AND SHE WILL WANT YOU EVEN MORE!! AND IF SHE GETS UPSET WITH YOU THEN SHE IS A CRAZY B!TCH AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE HER ANYWAY!!! HURRAY!! NOW LETS HAVE SOME MORE BEER!!

DJDAMAGE WILL BE HEAR EVERY THURSDAY AT 2PM, MEANWHILE YOU CAN BUY HIS "REAL MEN GUIDE TO 21ST CENTURY DATING" FOR ONLY $34.99 CHEAPER THEN A DATE NO???

and the average clueless guy will just think: hmmm this makes alot of sense after all I now know that all those dating gurus are fake so I will take this Man's man advice and I will start scoring wooohooooo.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a douchebag......I bet that ugly ass mf'er has been rejected more times than the entire sosuave forum combined

Sounds like he's pretty much trying to teach nice guys how to be jerks......and who wants to be a jerk when you can become a Don Juan?