"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Check this one out--airport girls

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Ok i just started working at an airport and the hunnies are sooo fly. The people that Im working with are always saying things to them such as good morning and so forth. Me though, i just keep it low key. There are so many guys there trying to get a piece that me saying nothing to them sets me apart from the others. im in a good position now because im recieving lots of eye contact and smiles from these girls. now time to make my move.
wish me luck guys.

Lesson: don't follow the crowd.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
yeah, really smart. dont say anything to the girls. thats the way to go!

:rolleyes:
 

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Nah centurion you got me all wrong, i smile and say hi, but thats really it. i just started working there. the people that are jumping all over these girls are getting frowns in return. the girls are gettin angry because so many guys are on them. yelling and hollering. i gain appeal cuz i act like the girls are no big deal :D
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
You still need to do something extra. I've been in situations where I don't talk to a whole pile of women (b/c I don't find them appealing)...they don't respond by being attracted to me, do they?

Of course not. But I'm sure you knew that already :D
 

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Yeah pee gee i see where you're getting at. Its time for me to shine. but i still aint gonna whistle and touch them like the others LOL :D

And by the way, i keep getting mail about this moderator name Eternal who doesn't know how to masturbate or can't get it up???
so he shuts down masturbation threads or something of that nature. Whats up with all this mail? and whats up with the mod? LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top