"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Check this girl out.

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
I rarely give out 10's, but tell me this girl is atleast a 9.5 and I'll smack you.

http://www.timsangels.com/galleries.cfm

She goes to my school, and back in the day I'd go ga ga over this girl but I've cut that part out of my life and am the same with all girls. We're pretty good friends but she's had a boyfriend for 1 1/2 years so...

For a 16 yr old girl she does some kinky **** in those pictures...

Please nobody write a reply trying to analyze why I'm doing this, to be honest I saw this site, I know she's fine, and felt I wanted to brag about what's at my school. Enjoy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
meh, they are alright. nothin to blow your wad over. victoria's the only one who comes close to a 10 IMO.

whatever floats yer boa though
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Not only would I do Victoria, I would film it and put it on ***** for all you guys to download! :D

It's hard to act like you don't want any of that when you do a cold approach on a girl like that eh guys?

I still got a long way to goooo....

SuSHI.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
Hmm, the link works for me. And yes, the girl I'm talking about is Victoria.

What's funny tho, is her names really Ashlee not Victoria...I guess they changed it b/c she is young.(16 right now)

My bad for the bad link guys. But go to timsangels.com and go to Victoria and you'll see her.
 

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
If all those girls are under 18 I'm surprised its still on. From the galleries I saw you could easily see the girls breasts in a lot of those photos. I know there is a big controversy about sites such as this one where girls under 18 get into a bunch of erotic positions but aren't "fully" nude. I personally think Tess is the best looking though
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Guess its about time to close this...

Hence: Closed.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by CableLight
Guess its about time to close this...

Hence: Closed.
Not quite closed yet...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Why close it?

Just move it to "Anything Else" or something.
 
Top