Check this FR out and tell me WTF is going on, so confused :/

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably just had the most confusing moment ever with any girl ever. More mixed signals than a broken traffic light i sware to god. So this girl that i posted about, i call her over to hang out with me and my friends.. we were just drinkign and chilling. and first of all she doesnt come right away, she gets all dressed up, changing clothes, does her hair and **** to come over. When she gets there she's sending me mixed signals like ****.

First off, the good signals were.. she sat on my lap on her own, held my hand, was flirting with me, saying i was so sexy and cute, taking the conversation towards sex and talking about how big my **** was and all this other ****. But she was also saying stuff like how she's so excited that she's going to be getting a kiss from some guy on friday, to which id just respond saying something like "a kiss? Why you excited to get a kiss, u must not get too many of those too often". So we're in my friends room, me and her on the couch and we're just sitting on each other, buttoned up and talking about all kindsa ****. She's telling me about how she loves black guys, gives good head and all kindsa ****. So after a little bit, she asks to go back to my room and eat some food.. i figured this was it, time to hook up. So we go back to her room to pick up the food and her other friend comes in with my friend, they were messing around too.

Then she decides to change her mind and stay in her room. So me and her were in her room hanging out flirting, me grabbing her ass, her trying to change into some booty shorts or whatever "just for me". She would sit on my lap there too, but she would constantly go back and forth from flirting with me to trying to "neg hit" me basically. It's like she was running game on me and i had no idea if she was itnerested or not, but i figured she had to be. So anyway, moving on... we're in her room and she's telling me she's ticklish .. basically so id have a reason to put my hands on her so im tickling her and everything.. and she'd say something like "only guys i **** can be on my bed" and im like "what u gonna do about it?" and she'd go back to teasing/confusing me by saying "oh im not ****ing you, i dont do that kinda stuff".

Then i sware to god, 10 seconds later she'd go "im just lying, i have sex alot". So after that we go back out of her room to the kitchen and she's cooking food and im just neg hitting on her about stuff like when she's eating cheetos id make fun of her breath, dont remember the exact words and she'd say "yeah we're making out after this, ur gonna love it". Or she'd say something like "well u dont blah blah blah... now we cant go out". And id say "who said we were going out anyway?". Then she'd always finish it off with "Im just joking with you, ur so sexy..". So then the point that just finished it for me was when we get a knock on the door and its my room mate, some guy that she had already TOLD me was ugly and she wasnt interested in at all, just being friendly.

So he knocks on the door and she decides to stay out in the hall with him and chit chat, im thinking WTF is this? I sware this guy was such an AFC, a chump, hsi clothes were awful and he was ugly... no personality at all. So after 5mins i open the door to go out and see wtf is going on and im looking at her and had an expression on my face like "why the hell u wasting time talking to this simp?" and she'd wink at me as to say she's just putting on an act. Then when my GOOD friend walked by coming from our friend from downstairs room... she notices how good of friends i am with him and decides to FLIRT with him and ASK him out, and FORCED her phone # on him and said she'd come over his place in 15mins. At this point i was like "**** this, i dont got time for it". I just left at that point.. i came back to giev my friend who was in there with the other girl his id card and she says "I was jsut playing with you!" and i say like "this is college girl, i dont haev time for games" and i go in, give the card and leave.

I dont plan on talking to her anymore but WTF just happened jesus ****ing christ, i know she was playing head games but how the hell do u deal with that ****, i thought i was handling it fine but ill be damned if she'll flirt with my friend in front of me and i take that ****. I left.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with this manipulative and disrespectful hor. F*ck her if you can and then ch*ck her.

Personally, I don't like women that talk like that and act like a complete putana, so I would kick her to the curb. Yuck. This woman has absolutely zero class.

She is blatantly playing games with you at this point. F*ck her.

And if she questions you on why you don't want to hang out with her, tell her that if she starts acting like a real woman than you might have time for her, but if she wants to act like a cheap high school tramp then tell her you aren't interested.

There's nothing worse than a c*ck tease with a foul mouth. She's playing you like a fiddle.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
""im just lying, i have sex alot". "

First question: How old is she?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew a girl once who acted like this. is really scary behaviour to watch someone flip out opposite every few minutes.

she was on drugs ( ice ) Methamphetamine and who knows what else

she was also prone to violence

keep away from chicks that act like this, NEXT her.

Quote: FreeStyleZ

" I sware this guy was such an AFC, a chump, his clothes were awful and he was ugly... no personality at all. "

LOL but is your room mate a drug dealer ? *joking*

Lost In Translation

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! Turns out this girl is completely PSYCHO!!! LOL. Ok yesterday when we were in her room, she was lying on her bed, and i was tickling her and she's squirming and ****, and she bumps her head on the little board type thing by the windows.. i forget what they're called. But anyway, when it happened i kissed it and said sorry and she said that it was her fault and that she was fine. Then today (maybe she's pissed that i left like that), im coming back to the appt building and her room mate tells me she needs to talk to me.

So the roomy comes by later and it turns out this girl went to the HOSPITAL, for BUMPING her forehead on the board. She was perfectly fine the rest of the night and i SAW how hard the bump was, a 8 year old could have taken it. So the room mate says the girl blames it on me and might want me to go half and half on a hospital bill. I broke out laughing. The room mate though was cool as hell, she told me that the girl is psycho and got stiches one time for a paper cut... she told me how crazy and obsessive this girl is. Apparently the girl i was messing with told the room mate (girl who was giving me this info) that i was being too aggressive and coming on too strong. Said i need to learn to respect girls.

The room mate told me that when i was gone and the girl was talking to her, she told the girl "You shouldnt have been flirting with him like you did and turning him on, its pretty much your fault." And she told her that the bump was just being blown out of proportion and she's a drama queen. I was just shocked pretty much. She said that *I* was coming onto HER even though she's the one who sprawled out on my lap, asked to go back to my room me and her alone, and was making all these sexual jokes about my **** size and how it must be big, and saying i must get alot of ass and all this other stuff. This girl is straight PSYCHO and now im worried she may even be crazy enough to say that i HIT her or something but im glad the room mate knows what really happened.

And now another dilemma is that me and the room mate girl get along really good, flirt some.. she had no bf and i actually like her.. but i wont be able to go over their room because this psycho girl scares me. She's the type that would have sex and if u didnt wanna be in a relationship scream rape.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and about my room mate, yeah he's AFC, but i didnt chose to room with him, just randomly got stuck with him.

And the girl is a freshmen, 18 years old.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, run the f*ck away from that chick. But not until you hook up with the room mate ;)