"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

check this crap out! lol

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Originally posted by Lifeforce
That's very strange, the guys I hang around with doesn't know anything about any technique, still they are successful. Maybe we live in different cultures.

European girls are SO much more sexually liberated, Europe is the ideal place to score ***** while travelling so yes Australia is MUCH different to Sweden!


By average woman I mean the girls your generalized techniques work on. But if it doesn't work I guess it's just something wrong with the woman right? I hit on average/above average women in Sweden because I am still not the best looking guy around, but the average women here seem to be considered hot otherwere. :] I do hope those allwonderful girls you hit on are better than those girls macked on those videos.

The reason why Swedish women are considered hot is that many of them are blonde, blondes get more attention (I prefer blondes too) hence why Swidish girls are hot.
I did not sarge with Hoobie in Europe as he was there with other guys, and the beauty is in the eye of beholder.


As I said before, you should learn the game yourself, not adapt other peoples personalities in order to get success. Use your life to attract, your own personality. Most techniques = supplicating anyway.

Agree mate!


I started the original SS-bible here, it doesn't mean I was some kind of SS-guru.

SS is so questionable, RJ has some good stuff but overall I stay away from SS.


You came here and insulted the people here first, if you do not like it here, then I'd suggest you leave.


If I see a flaw I make a comment, its not your choice to read it. And if you disagree that this site does not have many AFCs asking special flower questions then I guess your inept yourself.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
I used to be a student of that site about 2 years ago. Oh man, i have never been so miserabl ein my entire life. Then i came here, and I laughed at everything i did, and now chicks are easy. That Sh!t is rediculoud.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Garbury

what was your sn over there? I want to see some of the advice that they gave you:D
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Sirducer
They banned me LOL

Man whata load of bull**** that site and I thought this forum was **** compared to mASF!
MASF = DJ

Both the same but with different focus and emphasis. If you be really precise, MASF is a subset of DJ because DJ concentrates on other aspects besides the women factor.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Sirducer
You got it back to front, DJs here are far too concerned on what to SAY and what witty come backs to use on chicks rather than working on inner game! ASF teaches you to become the prize, that woman are an abundance and teaches you tactics to get them and keep them... seriously DJ forums are a joke compared to mASF.... I just like helping DJs cos I teach my self as well and reinforce my beliefs and values.
Check out the DJ bible, half of the stuff at ASF is directly compatablie with what's in the bibile. Heck even gunwitches method is in there :)

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Geez, leave those people alone. This forum is crowded with weirdos already. Do you want more people coming here saying "should I call the girl at 7:14:13PM, or 7:14:14PM?????"
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Great God in heaven above, that site is utterly pathetic! What a sad bunch of AFCs.

It got me angry just reading it. But there's no point trolling - there's none so blind as they that cannot see. When a man is ready for the way of the DJ, he will find it on his own - he cannot be lead to it.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Actually looking at a few more of the posts, some of the advice is reasonable, but a lot of it is just cheerleading and non-advice like 'just be yourself' etc. They also don't really understand the concept of being a DJ and think it is the same as being a jerk/player.
 

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Actually looking at a few more of the posts, some of the advice is reasonable, but a lot of it is just cheerleading and non-advice like 'just be yourself' etc. They also don't really understand the concept of being a DJ and think it is the same as being a jerk/player.
Its a support group for pathetic losers and virgins. They troll DJ advice and act like marriage being a nice guy is the way to a womans heart aka *****.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
sorry.. I just had to look again...

Lol.. they think this site is a how to score with chicks site and theirs isn't.

Yeah, what is your point? That's what I've been saying about "nice guys" for ages. Women like genuinely nice guys, not jackasses and not doormats. Phoney, self-proclaimed nice guys are no different than the don juannabes. They're both just acting in a manner they perceive will get them the results the want. Except the don juannabe was desperate enough to type in "how can I pick up chicks" into google.
Don't they understand that we are not Nice guys or Jerks? We are Good Guys.

A true DJ isn't "acting" in a manner at all. He has improved himself and made every aspect of himself stronger. Success with women is linked to how a he improves his own life. This improvement isn't fake either.

I wonder what would happen if a woman who understands our point of view went over there. I'll bet they would all agree with her.

It is basically a forum run by femanazis and their male slaves.

here is a quote from the moderator.
I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.
yeah.. but as a feminist she is a doormat.

From some of the pictures of those guys, I would say that they are total losers.

http://datingadviceforums.com/forums/member.php?u=1930

check this loser out! what a laugh. look at his web site.

Well, it's about time I told the world about how a bald and chunky guy like me has a 100% response rate on Match.com....
??????. wow.. I'm impressed.


they also don't like the fact that this site is full of guys who are in their 20's. They claim that their site is more mature because everyone there is in their 30's. hmm... well.. if they are so mature then why are they still seeking advice from women? shouldn't they have figured all this stuff out a long time ago when they were in their 20's? They guys on this site might be younger on average, but they will be far more successfull in life then those losers are now.
 

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Look, they are physically deformed, they cant NOT face the public and meet people in real life, they need the safety of the personal ad to score with another deformed freak... I rest my case.
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by 00Kevin
sorry.. I just had to look again...

Lol.. they think this site is a how to score with chicks site and theirs isn't.



Don't they understand that we are not Nice guys or Jerks? We are Good Guys.

A true DJ isn't "acting" in a manner at all. He has improved himself and made every aspect of himself stronger. Success with women is linked to how a he improves his own life. This improvement isn't fake either.

I wonder what would happen if a woman who understands our point of view went over there. I'll bet they would all agree with her.

It is basically a forum run by femanazis and their male slaves.

here is a quote from the moderator.


yeah.. but as a feminist she is a doormat.

From some of the pictures of those guys, I would say that they are total losers.

http://datingadviceforums.com/forums/member.php?u=1930

check this loser out! what a laugh. look at his web site.



??????. wow.. I'm impressed.


they also don't like the fact that this site is full of guys who are in their 20's. They claim that their site is more mature because everyone there is in their 30's. hmm... well.. if they are so mature then why are they still seeking advice from women? shouldn't they have figured all this stuff out a long time ago when they were in their 20's? They guys on this site might be younger on average, but they will be far more successfull in life then those losers are now.
best to just forget about it man. Face it, they suck. Just let them be...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by il_duce
Sirducer, you're an idiot. Go back to mASF
Get out of the internet.
 
Top