Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

check this crap out! lol

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, you are even lower than the people on that forum. They have their beliefs, let them be, they will sooner or later change as persons and some may start looking for serious advice. Does anyone remember what happend after GPinvasion? The DJ boards were invaded as well.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't bother posting on that forum...

instead learn to appreciate this forum more, the people on this forum ..and the great advice we learn everyday from here

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed.

l they migbt have a nice domain name but they have very little trafic.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
agreed.

l they migbt have a nice domain name but they have very little trafic.
They banned me LOL

Man whata load of bull**** that site and I thought this forum was **** compared to mASF!

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baseballDJ
I was banned and I only put down one post. I put down my road of champion post and I was gone. WTF is the feminazi mods wanting to get rid of me that quick. I was going to actually help them. Man they must be on patrol 24/7/365 and one fourth.

Well guys on less you got a gun pointed at there heads there is not a chance of you getting through that thick skull of theres that this site is not about getting pvssy, it is about self-improvement.

Good luck to whoever tries to change them although you need the strength of god to do that.
lol they flamed all my posts where I actually gave out solid ASF advice... I aint even a Dj, never was, im a ASF PUA :D

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO

ASF PUA = DJ

I think ASF PUA is focused more on ONS and DJing is more focus on inner game and self improvement (thats why we have health and fitness forum etc)

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know; You would think that if they gave bad advice, the men would catch on and not come back. So this means one of two things: Either the men don't do what they are told to do (likely), or they do it, fail, and get plausible excuses (maybe), or they do it, succeed...and we never hear about it. (where are the success threads where a person is an AFC but lands a hot girl?)

Personally I don't agree with a lot of the expectations people generally have about relationships (establish monogamy first, then fall in love/declare love, continue liking each other's company, marry, have kids, get old, etc). But I don't go and demand that the whole lot of you follow my lifestyle. It's fun to go and spam their board with 'why aren't you being more manly! You're reinforcing a lifetime of mental conditioning designed to maintain your supplication!' or whatever you want, but you're not going to change anybody's minds or anything.

Though it pleases me to foresee the future of these people, who will probably end up married and not enjoying it. And if they don't, then all the better for them. It doesn't concern me regardless.

Now, if the guys there want to get laid, they're in the wrong forum to begin with, and they'll get pisspoor advice, assuming anybody would bother giving it to them.:rolleyes:

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't stand reading post from there, i read one of em, all the replys are just Trolling and not giving advice to the guy. Even moderators of those forums troll, so all i can say is that place is just a place to gather AFC so they can click on the ADS and generate income for those *****es.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
lol.. they locked me out so damn fast it wasn't funny. I guess they couldn't take the truth
I've been banned from that site. A guy was getting mixed signals from a girl, so I told him to just go for it the next time she came to his house to "cuddle and watch a movie."

I think 00kevin might find his opinions more welcome at a place that shares his values .... such as the 00kevin forums!
WHOA. YOU GOT BURNED.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'm so happy I found this forum!

Reading garbage like that really makes you appreciate sosuave. :D

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by affliction
Man, I'm so happy I found this forum!

Reading garbage like that really makes you appreciate sosuave. :D
I thank God I found ASF.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock
IMO

ASF PUA = DJ

I think ASF PUA is focused more on ONS and DJing is more focus on inner game and self improvement (thats why we have health and fitness forum etc)
You got it back to front, DJs here are far too concerned on what to SAY and what witty come backs to use on chicks rather than working on inner game! ASF teaches you to become the prize, that woman are an abundance and teaches you tactics to get them and keep them... seriously DJ forums are a joke compared to mASF.... I just like helping DJs cos I teach my self as well and reinforce my beliefs and values.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it backwards too. mASF and sosuave both make picking up women way more advanced than it is. Vibe pinging, blueprint opening psych, disharmony of frame, neg hits, c&f, wtf?

You are too busy building a fake world on what you think work and when the techniques you use doesn't work then well "neext!" Isn't it strange that most guys who doesn't know **** about women pull more than the average DJ/mASF-guy? Maybe because most people who have built up the communities of sosouave and mASF were losers, geeks and nerds who didn't have a clue at all, so they overcompensate.

If you are the prize you don't use "tactics" to get them, this makes them the prize. From what I can see you are so obsessed with techniques and pleasing women over at mASF that you end up selling your soul. But maybe you can use "Eratic super-psych-persuasion" to change my mind the same way you can change the mind of a women so she will have sex with you, perhaps you can even change my mind so I will have sex with you, wouldn't that be the kick of all the techniques?

(think this sums up a lot)
***** shield” (the defense mechanism that women have that prevents them from having anonymous sex with unkempt losers who don’t have any hobbies outside of collecting seduction books and playing roguelike games). Among master guru players, this is known as a “bytch shield”.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
You got it backwards too. mASF and sosuave both make picking up women way more advanced than it is. Vibe pinging, blueprint opening psych, disharmony of frame, neg hits, c&f, wtf?

You are too busy building a fake world on what you think work and when the techniques you use doesn't work then well "neext!" Isn't it strange that most guys who doesn't know **** about women pull more than the average DJ/mASF-guy? Maybe because most people who have built up the communities of sosouave and mASF were losers, geeks and nerds who didn't have a clue at all, so they overcompensate.

If you are the prize you don't use "tactics" to get them, this makes them the prize. From what I can see you are so obsessed with techniques and pleasing women over at mASF that you end up selling your soul. But maybe you can use "Eratic super-psych-persuasion" to change my mind the same way you can change the mind of a women so she will have sex with you, perhaps you can even change my mind so I will have sex with you, wouldn't that be the kick of all the techniques?

(think this sums up a lot)
***** shield” (the defense mechanism that women have that prevents them from having anonymous sex with unkempt losers who don’t have any hobbies outside of collecting seduction books and playing roguelike games). Among master guru players, this is known as a “bytch shield”.
Where you going average guys with no knowledge of mASF or Dj pull more chicks than PUAs? What planet you live on dude? I look around me and my non ASF mates all I see is frustration and lack of *****! I look at my PUA friends and all I see is ***** galore and fu.cking left and right! Check out auseduction.com and you know what I mean.

DJ website has long been crititized about being AFC in comparasion to ASF and thats a fact. All the PUA masters/gurus are around ASF and guys like Mystery, TD and others have all started out from ASF as well as forming and shaping it.

DJ is an equivalent of a high school PUA, you guys even have a high school section, prooves my point again.

Anyway if you want general knowledge of seduction then read Dj, if you want to take the next step, read ASF/mASF.

Have a look around on DJ forums, all I see is special wall flowers asking newbie advice on "special girls" and different situations in how to win that special girl over... I see one itis and bunch of 15 yo kids asking the same questions over and over, yyou hardly see this on mASF and if you do they get flamed like crap for not reading the ****ing manual and posting guidelines prior to posting noob questions.

Last edited:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe becuase your old buddies were losers and BELOW the average guy. My point is that you make things too complicated and too generalized.

I'll rather learn stuff that fit my style and the women I look for than some average technique that might work with the average girl. Canning stories, lines and developing strange techniques just show how lack of control can effect people. You seem to need the feeling of manipulating the girl and spite your techniques you might actually succeed sometimes. You guys might need a reality check.

If this place didn't have the Health and fitness forum I'd be off from here and if you want to take the next step, read forum.bodybuilding.com. You'll get the looks and the right attitude.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
maybe becuase your old buddies were losers and BELOW the average guy. My point is that you make things too complicated and too generalized.

I'll rather learn stuff that fit my style and the women I look for than some average technique that might work with the average girl. Canning stories, lines and developing strange techniques just show how lack of control can effect people. You seem to need the feeling of manipulating the girl and spite your techniques you might actually succeed sometimes. You guys might need a reality check.

If this place didn't have the Health and fitness forum I'd be off from here and if you want to take the next step, read forum.bodybuilding.com. You'll get the looks and the right attitude.
Who are to argue lol

I started the original sticky on the BB.com which was later deleted... and I know how to lead a good lifestyle so please dont go Off Topic. We talking about The Game here not The Life.
Also youd be surprised how many immature trolls visit those boards so please lay off.

In regards to my friends, they are average MANLY guys. They get none.

In rehards to gaming average girls, well I guess whatever floats your boat, you should see what girls me and Hoobie sarge here in Australia.

You should stop this arguing cos its starting to make you somewhat silly, mate.

Peace.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
arghhh...invade and conquer

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That site is useless and those guys on that site are sheep. Are you a sheep hearder?

If they want the REAL TRUTH about women..they'll do a google search and find this site or ss websites that fit there bill. Just let the sheep run in circles while us wolves get the prey.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's very strange, the guys I hang around with doesn't know anything about any technique, still they are successful. Maybe we live in different cultures.

By average woman I mean the girls your generalized techniques work on. But if it doesn't work I guess it's just something wrong with the woman right? I hit on average/above average women in Sweden because I am still not the best looking guy around, but the average women here seem to be considered hot otherwere. :] I do hope those allwonderful girls you hit on are better than those girls macked on those videos.

As I said before, you should learn the game yourself, not adapt other peoples personalities in order to get success. Use your life to attract, your own personality. Most techniques = supplicating anyway.

I started the original SS-bible here, it doesn't mean I was some kind of SS-guru.

You came here and insulted the people here first, if you do not like it here, then I'd suggest you leave.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That kids only 14 and allready getting into AFC mode with those AFC's telling him $hit.. we have got to save that kid!! :mad: