Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol might as well write... "AFC -seekin- AFC"

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who calls you back when you hang up on him,

Or I can call someone that respects me enough to not hang up on me! :)

who will stay awake just to watch you sleep

Or I can go to sleep too so I don't have to watch anything.

I love girls and all, but these are real extreme..

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The crazy thing is she probably meets guys all the time that do all these things and doesn't want any of them.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I commented on her post. She looks OK in her pic but she's probably chubby. Anyway her blog is BS haha.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol!

Girl.... You need some serious help, and u also need to wake the f*ck up, because u seem to be living in a fantacy world! WAKE UP B!TCH!!
There's My reply:D ;)

Laterz...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok you guys seriously need to wake up here...

stop listening to everything every whiny little 17 yr old chick says to you

and stop reading diary entries

poor girl doesnt even realise shes in lala land and wont until shes 22 in a bad marriage with no car and no phone with a cheating husband with 3 little kids running around with sissors screaming calgone take me away.

the point is, when they give you little notes or links to stuff that are filled with blah blah hopes and dreams of finding the perfect lifemate, just realise that they havent experienced enough life to know that you can never achieve perfect!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Uh Penkitten you're missing the point. Like in my reply, she most likely meets guys all the time that do all those things she "wishes" for, but she DISCARDS them. That's the lunancy of it all.

But you're right she'll mostly likely end up in several crappy relationships but by her own choice, not because no good guys came along.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well penkitten just realize...

No Pain, No game.

I think most of us came here because we were in pain...and now we have game!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was just about to say....

Originally posted by Void
Well penkitten just realize...

No Pain, No game.

I think most of us came here because we were in pain...and now we have game!
yip yip!:D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Real mature guys...harassing a teenage girl online who never did a damn thing to any of you. :rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this...

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Real mature guys...harassing a teenage girl online who never did a damn thing to any of you. :rolleyes:
Its called giving her a wakeup call so that maybe she will realize that she is living in a dream world and then she just MIGHT wake up and face reality... before she learns the hard way:rolleyes: Its constructive "harassment" as you put it:D ;)

Laterz...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: How about this...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Its called giving her a wakeup call so that maybe she will realize that she is living in a dream world and then she just MIGHT wake up and face reality... before she learns the hard way:rolleyes: Its constructive "harassment" as you put it:D ;)

Laterz...
She's a 17 year old girl that none of you even know or have had any kind of interaction with before. For all you know she could be suicidal or something. Calling her names and saying hateful and hurtful things to her is IMMATURE, JUVENILE and something insecure little BOYS do to make themselves feel better about themselves. ANYONE who has to resort to trying to hurt the feelings of other to boost themselves up are pathetic.

There...it needed to be said. It's times like these when one can quite obviously separate the men from the boys on this site.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire you constantly insert a baised, female-centric view into everything. No one harassed anyone, she put her two cents out there in a blog and we commented. And like Aquitas said, it was a wake up call and useful advice. She's 18 so now's the time for her to heed the suggestion not when she's 20-something. And I was offended by her looney blog, as would many guys that followed what a girl said she wanted, just to have the girl step on his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.