Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check out this lady

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another classic example of why the HB rating system is worthless. Not saying she ain't hot, but definitely not my type. I dont like chicks with six packs or bulging muscles. A woman should be... womanly, fit but still curvy and soft

My ideal body type is Selma Hayek in her younger days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT7tJXErEX0&feature=related

She is definitely not fat or chubby, neither is she ripped or emaciated. Just a natural example of pure femininity at its finest.

At least in my book, surely for some guys here she ranks a 7 at best. Again, the ranking scale is purely subjective and useless when you try to apply empirically.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See that's what I'm saying, Vice. That girl you posted is definitely fine, but nothing I'd go crazy over. It's all a matter of perspective and taste. I'm not going to trash yours and come out with snide remark about how she's a 6 at best, she's definitely hot and I'd hit that no question.

The only strike against her by my criteria are the thin lips. I like em with a little more fullness, but that's just a nitpick. Definitely a nice body and a solid 3 on my scale:

3. Let's f*ck
2. How many beers have I had?
1. Oh hell nah

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly muscularity in women is a complete turn-off. The girl in the video is hot, no doubt, but her body is right on the cusp of being too muscular. And however strong she is, a guy must be twice as strong as her for her to respect him.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw_ZR86hNQI

The hottest woman I've ever seen, tbqh. 9.99/10. Probably stronger than most guys here too.

Wife material right there. Her boyfriend is the cameraman. Here is her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/charliejames1975

Wish I knew girls who look like that. If many women in eastern europe are that gorgeous, then I have another place on my Must See list.
Dude thanks so much for posting this!!! This chic is definitely smoking in my books! I love fitness/figure girls like Jamie Eason, Monica Brandt, etc... Nothing hotter than a beautiful girl that takes the time and effort to pack on sexy lean muscle without overdoing it.

I think its mostly bigger jacked up dudes that go for this kinda girl. Your average/skinny guy will be fairly intimidated by lotsa these women.

My fiance is a figure competitor and she gets a lot of attention from gym goers/jacked up guys/bodybuilders when she's pre-comp. She's around 130 lbs on stage at 5'9". Your average pu$$y guys on the street just stare, but don't approach or anything.

Definitely agree w/ Razor's post about rating scales being a subjective thing. I also think hornier guys like me are more forgiving with respect to rating scale/systems. I've done girls that I wouldn't want you guys to know that I've done :D ... they were there and I needed to bust a nut so it was a mutualistic interaction hehe...

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
My fiance is a figure competitor and she gets a lot of attention from gym goers/jacked up guys/bodybuilders when she's pre-comp. She's around 130 lbs on stage at 5'9". Your average pu$$y guys on the street just stare, but don't approach or anything.
You just said she was your fiance and your calling other guys pvssy for not going up to her...:crazy: .

OP: Before I clicked the link I thought about that chick that has dumb exercises but shows off her boobs all the time....10 seconds into the video shes in a sports bra....yup I was right. Sad that lots of girls in the gym do this sorta thing trying to garner attention.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n24 said:
You just said she was your fiance and your calling other guys pvssy for not going up to her...:crazy: .

So?... I'm a secure enough guy that I don't really care who hits on her. This girl has literally driven me to hundreds of stripping gigs so I can take my clothes off and get fondled by other women... We have a pretty trusting, secure relationship, and I'm not a jealous guy. I actually think its flattering when an attractive guy does hit on her, because hey, I'm doing reasonably well for myself, aren't I?

I'm calling your averaging looking dude off the street pu$$ies... I don't know how people can walk around with out being in some sort of athletic shape.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on both points about the thread jack as well as the people on the street not even having an inkling of athleticism in their whole body.

I just think its like playing with fire but again the only way to get burned would be to have to strong of an attachment to one girl. Now that I think about it I must have insinuated that you were out right looking for guys to hit on your girl.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
I'm calling your averaging looking dude off the street pu$$ies... I don't know how people can walk around with out being in some sort of athletic shape.
I think I'm average looking. Or maybe below average, being skinny and all.
But it we're talking cycling or endurance running I'll probably send the dust in your average jacked guy's mouth.

Actually, many pro athletes look average AND kick ass. You cannot see that when they're strolling down the street.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Dude thanks so much for posting this!!! This chic is definitely smoking in my books! I love fitness/figure girls like Jamie Eason, Monica Brandt, etc... Nothing hotter than a beautiful girl that takes the time and effort to pack on sexy lean muscle without overdoing it.

I think its mostly bigger jacked up dudes that go for this kinda girl. Your average/skinny guy will be fairly intimidated by lotsa these women.

Definitely agree w/ Razor's post about rating scales being a subjective thing. I also think hornier guys like me are more forgiving with respect to rating scale/systems. I've done girls that I wouldn't want you guys to know that I've done :D ... they were there and I needed to bust a nut so it was a mutualistic interaction hehe...
cheers

Lots of guys are intimidated by girls who take care of themselves. I appreciate curvy girls and a thick ass but nothing gets me frothing like an athletic girl.

Rogue said:
Highly muscularity in women is a complete turn-off. The girl in the video is hot, no doubt, but her body is right on the cusp of being too muscular. And however strong she is, a guy must be twice as strong as her for her to respect him.
This is subjective of course, but I see where you're coming from. I guess it helps that I too am in to athletics, weightlifting and health/fitness.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't way gorgeous but attractive. A little too much muscle but the full sun and the sweat/oil is making her seem more muscular.

Better a little too athletic that a chubby chick. It only goes downhill from there.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl in the video used to do soft p0rn, if you're keen to look her up for more. ;)

I had to write a simple exercise routine for my dad a while back and used mostly her videos as demonstrations for what he should do. Dad was very appreciative. :D

She's not strong though. A male who's not a few times stronger than her is likely way out of shape and a complete wuss.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
I think I'm average looking. Or maybe below average, being skinny and all.
But it we're talking cycling or endurance running I'll probably send the dust in your average jacked guy's mouth.

Actually, many pro athletes look average AND kick ass. You cannot see that when they're strolling down the street.
Assuming you're a runner/cyclist, you're obviously doing more than a lot of north americans when it comes to staying healthy. Its guys like you that usually totally out live guys like me because of your healthy and conditioned cardiovascular system.

My body type is suited for interval and strength sports... sprinting, power/olympic lifting, etc. I've tried jogging but my ankles just get injured way too often. I think I'll definitely focus on getting into better cardiovascular conditioning when I'm like in my 40s, but for now, I wanna put on as much muscle mass as possible.

And yes, many pro athletes, like soccer players, light weight MMA guys, even some hockey players look thinner when walking down the street, but yes they're still kickin ass. The sports I really follow are NFL and MMA, and track/weight lifting and powerlifting to a lesser degree. You usually gotta be a big strong athletic dude to make it in any of these sports. I've met a couple of guys who've played in the NFL and you can tell that they're not your average joe right away.

Oh and jitter... that's awesome. Too bad she didn't do hardcore stuff. Would love to watch her take in the pooper haha.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
That's a man, Baby!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzR5b6HoIA&feature=related
In 1980 America this was what beautiful was. Now, American boys think she looks like a teenage boy! Insane. Thank God that most of the world still finds "classic beauties" to be in vogue. If you like "alternative beauty" America should be your home in 2010.
For once I agree with you. Cannot ever understand American guys fascination with big girls who have an azz the size of Texas. So much better to feel and touch a nice petite, 100-120 pound girl, no fat, in shape, nice perky breasts and azz. Like this>http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/12/jasmine-waltz-is-in-a-bikini-has-an-amazing-ass/48165pcn_waltz-7/

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hot, but her abs kill it for me. A woman should not have a six pack. A woman should have a flat stomach, and that's it. I can't get a boner looking at such abs that belong on men only...