Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check out this AFC's response to posting the Pook "Be A Man" post

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted his copied and pasted the post without a link back since I know you guys want to keep it secret. I even made sure it wasn't on google.

This is the response I got from this piss on Patriots fan.

I don't know who is more pathetic when it comes to women, Phil or Bling.

Bling, if a guy is confident he doesn't have to talk about it. In fact, any real guy doesn't want to talk about anything of substance whatsoever. If the conversation extends beyond sports or sex, you can pretty much guarantee he doesn't really give a **** about what he is saying. We just want to watch football and scratch our balls a lot. That is real communication.

That piece of psycho-analytical bull**** you posted made me want to vomit. I bet that so-called "real man" would roll over and purr like a kitten if he ran into a strong-willed chick. She'd dominate him and have him taking it up the butt with a dildo. He has no clue what he is up against.

Here is the deal: There are no nice girls, it is all an act. Women need to be handled like Enriched Uranium, with care and a healthy dose of fear. Every woman, even the sweetest acting ones (those are the ones you have to watch out for), are one hormone rage away from turning into mass-murders. They are uneven mentally, despite appearing perfectly calm on the outside. Get 'em in the wrong mood and they'll cut you up and plant you in the garden.

Believe me, my wife is an absolute angel. She is about as nice and perfect a person as you will find on the planet. However, the foundation of our relationship is a healthy dose of fear. I'm basically scared out of my mind of doing anything that makes her mad. We are blissfully happy together.

If you want to know what a women is really like, interact with her in the months after she has given birth. That is when she can't control the monster inside as well, because the hormones are completely out of whack. That is when you find out what you are up against, and afterwards you will do anything to keep the monster in it's cage.
I'm Bling, and Phil is this guy that's stalking Bills cheerleaders.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for what it's worth, i almost agree with everything he said.

I didn't like the part about him being afraid to pi$$ his wife off, but the rest of it is pretty much right on the money. He's not as foolish as you might think.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it.. what's so scary?
Cut you up and plant you in the garden? What is this guy talking about?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
His wife is probably some big, fat, ugly, war-pig who has him walking around on eggshells 24/7

What a fool.

He threw his life away.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Believe me, my wife is an absolute angel. She is about as nice and perfect a person as you will find on the planet. However, the foundation of our relationship is a healthy dose of fear. I'm basically scared out of my mind of doing anything that makes her mad. We are blissfully happy together.

I thought I'd read every which way to be a boy growing older and then I read this. Woe is the plight of this poor fvck.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice so live your life being submissive and living on egg shells, in essence be controlled to feel happy.

MMM nice sheep mentality there, wonder why he thinks this is a path to happiness, suppose some would, hey at least he got the girl and she’s happy, that’s the important thing right?

I understand his points, but I like to think there are women out there who would actually prefer a less submissive accommodating sheep.

Hey if it works for him and he’s happy who are we to judge.

Next question ask him if he is really happy, I would put money on it if he says he is he is talking BS.

Also interesting he labels other men’s ideal to his own, his he not the one being submissive to a dominant women, with a dildo up his ass, no sorry he’s too busy scratching his balls and being controlled.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say it today, but never too late you know...

I LOVE THIS FORUM!

Ok, I said it today already. Back to my original schedule... :D

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes you appreciate this forum :).

BTW there are some parallels to what that guy said and some of the (unintended) effects this forum can have, namely:

Pleasing women at the cost of your dignity:

The guy said
I'm basically scared out of my mind of doing anything that makes her mad.
Sosuave often has topics that, albeit unintentionally, make (some) guys scared of making the "wrong" move:
erm this is not a quote but...just browse through the main page (not forum). You'll find all these tips on:
- what to say to her in what specific situation
- how you should react to her saying this and that
- how to make her laugh
- how to make her like you etc. etc.
Despite those points I still think the forum is awesome, mainly because:
(a) most guys on here don't rely merely on 'tips and tricks'
(b) guys on here see the 'bigger picture', beyond superficial external responses

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
that dude is a *****
you dont need to be afraid of a woman ever

in my culture we say, the difference between a boy and a man is the fear of pain, the man has none and thus can never be controlled. he needs to grow up a bit