"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Check out my personal ad!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Satan Psycho
So white_hype, you find something wrong with my pants or did you just have something up your ass when you wrote that?

Anyway, I just made the ad because I thought the whole service was free at the time, plus I'm experimental and I don't really care what some people think of meeting people from the Internet. Sounds just peachy to me. :)

I still have not paid for any membership yet so I have no updates on any of the broads. I still have to decide if I want to invest $24. I'm a pretty poor motherfvcker (as white_hype has probably guessed).
$24??!!! That's just for a month, right? At that cost I would consider looking into a full year subscription. When I did it a few years ago it was only $90 for the year. I saw it as how muchI would spend on a good date or two. Boy have I changed my perspective a lot since then.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
Location
EU
Yo, can you post your personal ad on here, or give a link, or at least tell us how to view it.

My ass can't even find the "search for a user" on match.com
 

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro, NC
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Yo, can you post your personal ad on here, or give a link, or at least tell us how to view it.

My ass can't even find the "search for a user" on match.com
Theres a big green button/image right in the center of the main page that says "--> Search". It's right under the dopey guy's face. :D
 
Top