check it fellas-

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this girl coming over to give me a massage in a few hours. She's about 6'2", smoking hot body, really nice features, but I think she's a virgin and has absolutely NO sex drive. Which surprises the ƒuck outa me because she's pretty damn hot, nice skinny petite body, but I think she's just way too self concious about her height to have ever gotten intimate with a guy.

I want to break this shell of hers and ƒucking tax that, but I don't know how to break that shell. Any clever lines you guys can think of?

She's 23, i'm 22. She's really annoying too because everything is such a big deal to her, I'll be like "Hey, I just got off work." And she'll be like "Oh my god, that's SO awesome! Sweet!" god damn that gets old.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah nah. we're kinda friends I guess you could say, we went to high school, never really hung out, but i see her at the local bar every once in a while, and we're socially cool, so i've known her for a while, that's the hard part.

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
then i guess its best if you try to get to know her first because it seems you really don't her all that well to know what pushes her buttons.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation is not tricky but the female is.
Use your massage to your advantage and go look up some Kino techniques from the forum or DJ Bible (great kino advice there.) After your done with your massage give her a big smile and give her one.

As far as ****ing her that may be risky this time because as you stated she has a low sex drive so instead take it step by step...make your goal a nice intimate kiss because you may be able to set the mood intimate with all the massages...if you have done that before then make it some foreplay.

I dated a girl that sounds like this...gotta tread Assertive but patiently

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A generic line isn't going to break her out of her shell, especially if it's deeply rooted to one of her insecurities or fears. In order to get what you want you have to understand what's in the way. As of now you've been nothing but selfish and, although I won't judge your intentions, selfishness will do nothing to help you here. You have to really get to know her. Dig. Try to sincerely sympathize with her and get her to trust you. Try actually caring and see if she opens up.

Then afterward you guys can have a slam dunk competition.

Reaction score
What!!>!!!!!! No No No No

xxSLavExx said:
then i guess its best if you try to get to know her first because it seems you really don't her all that well to know what pushes her buttons.
ARE YOU CRAZY MAN!!!! GET TO KNOW HER FIRST???? THATS ANTI SUAVE... you have to BREAK the friend ****... if she is timid, then YOU yes YOU have to step up the plate for her.. Just look into her eyes and say this "Listen, I have to tell you something, But I always been into tall woman and I just think you are REALLY hot" tell her that sht in the begining of the night... that warms it up.. then do your things and at end of it, SMACK THE KISS man,, jump on it, and you already warmed it up (in back of her mind, she is YOUR TYPE)... DJ her man!

F..UCK **** makes me mad... DONT MATTER if she BLACK or WHITE, FAT, SKINNY, SHORT , TALL, GOT no leggs, just DJ her man!!! and dont forget to later on MENTALLY ABUSE her, so that she will get hooked, i.e. she will love it, that a shorter man stands up to her and mentally smacks her, you will BE HER HERO!!! :up:

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I think i'm just gonna pass on this one. I don't want her calling me every day and hanging on my nuts, because she's desperate for male compassion.

I always play aloof with this girl, because i'm only physically attracted to her, not emotionally so it's hard to make a move or anything.

At least i'm getting a free hour massage out of it, she JUST got her degree so she's looking for guinea pigs, lucky me!

Thing that sucks is I KNOW this girl is going to be a model someday. She's the got perfect body, she's tall, just very closed-off.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thing that sucks is I KNOW this girl is going to be a model someday. She's the got perfect body, she's tall, just very closed-off."

That information is irrelavent sir. Put your game face on, and dont pass on this one, get some practice and see where it leads

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I have practice, this girl is just hard to break.

I think she's got some rooted emotional problems.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not judging your game by any means, however there is always room for improvment if you meet a female like this in your future. The girl I dated who seems like a spitting image of this female you speak of was very insecure and her OWN insecurities made her sex drive low....it took a good while to see why i couldnt go down on her and it was because she thought she would taste bad! I took a nice minute to crack her outta that one....But have faith all females can be cracked! Insecure girls are quite annoying.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a job for....Old School Speed Seduction.
Really , that **** was designed for this situation.