"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cheating..

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
do you guys think its okay for a dj to cheat on his girlfriend?
today i cheated on my girlfriend by fcking another girl. i feel like an idiot about it now. i love my girlfriend real much and i think she's the best girl in the world for me. i really regret it. do you guys think its okay or should it not be done at all?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Are you just here to ask if it's okay so you can clear your conscience? I don't think you love your girlfriend "THAT" much, if you can end up fucking another girl like you didn't know about it and you weren't there. I don't know if anyone is going to give you a mental support group and say it was okay for you to cheat on your girlfriend. Just ask yourself, "Would it be okay if my girlfriend was fucking other guys OR should it not be done at all?"

Are you hoping "Sometimes is okay" will be the answer?
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Would you like us to hold your hand while you walk the street... or hold your **** so you can piss?

Or do you think you can be a big enough boy to make choices without coming to the DJ forum?

As for your "answer" it depends on you. Since DJ's don't agree about the simplist of things. I doubt they will agree on this one. Pretty much figure out what YOU think... cause if you really care what we think... your no DJ.
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
This is so fu cking retarded. A DJ would do this or that...

Who gives a rat's a55. You are a man and your gonads will never stay still. Sooner or later you are going to be tempted and as a "DJ" you better cheat.

A "DJ" cheats because it is in our nature as men.

The problem in this society is that you are almost castrated and feminized. Of course women don't like it.

I cheated all my life (so sue me) and it is not a big deal because it is in my nature.

Don't give me that it is not fair for the females. That how I would feel if she did it to me bull5hit. I repeat I don't give a rats a55. It is in my nature.

I got cought at the beginning, and as a stupid a55 I fessed up.

She suspected it and she told me that she could deal with the truth. Well guess what.... she wanted to whoop my sorry a55.

Before when I got cought I would just confront and tell them. And if they wanted to continue the relationship then fine.

otherwise I just told them to take a hike.

Nowadays I tell them up front that I may have another woman on the side in the future. Or that I am in demand, so that they will not be surprised later on.

Instead of telling me to take a hike with such a risk, I come off as ****y and valuable and they fight to have me all for themselves.

When the time comes that they suspect I have a booty on the side, I don't tell them 5hit and act normal. We both know what is going on.

Let me sum it up by saying what the majority told me:

" Well I guess you are like that and thank you for telling me up front. I guess you are honest. That's why I like you".

There are the ones that don't want to deal with it and I do the "DJ" thing DENY DENY DENY.

i feel like an idiot about it now. i love my girlfriend real much and i think she's the best girl in the world for me. i really regret it.
Booho cry me a fvcking river....
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by rapsta
do you guys think its okay for a dj to cheat on his girlfriend?
today i cheated on my girlfriend by fcking another girl. i feel like an idiot about it now. i love my girlfriend real much and i think she's the best girl in the world for me. i really regret it. do you guys think its okay or should it not be done at all?
No. A DJ should uphold his honor and AVOID cheating even moreso than an AFC should. Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD. And the guy who replied above me is a tool.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
You shouldnt cheat on your girlfriend. Everyone is tempted and eventually people do slip up. I recomend that you dont tell your girlfriend bury this **** and go on with your relationship.

A word of caution. Cheating is generally cause by a problem rooted in the relationship itself. If it is not addressed it will grow and wreck you little boat.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
You might think about changing your screen name. I only looked at this post cause I thought why would someone with a cool screen name ask about cheating...cause rap guys have tons of women and it's no big deal.

Maybe you should try the screen name of Niceguy or something like that, that is more befitting who you really are.

Whether a don juan/player or whatever you want to call him cheats is up to him. But I do believe that if your going to do it....don't whine about it and be prepared for when you do get caught cause 99% of the time it does happen sooner or later.

Now give me 3 hail marrys and your absolved of your sin.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
If you want to sleep with many women get into the ONS's & out of the relationship business

If i did cheat, i'd tell the girl & let her decide
 

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
Just a thought... yeah you can use all that "how would you feel if she did it" and that you "really love this girl" stuff but when it comes right down to it- when the relationship ends (whitch it likley will) are you going to look back with regret for getting a little action on the side? Maybe if the action caused it but if the break up occurs for any other reason you will be glad you got some on the side.

Men are if fact- like dogs and crave sex- we lack the control women have because we choose to use sex for peasure where as women use sex as a tool and the pleasure part is just a nice benifit for them!

So get out there and do as you see fit - just be prepared for the concequences.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
it really isnt that complicated.

1.) you start 'seeing' a girl.
2.) youre a great catch; a prize. you demonstrate this through actions.
3.) you have fun with her, but arent bothered by her reactions, good or bad. 'cause youve got ladies/hobbies/a great life going already.
4.) you see her interest build; whilst you remain calm and almost indifferent.
5.) unable to stand the idea of losing the great treasure shes found, she comes to you with a proposal. monogamy! being exclusive! SHE brings it up. SHE asks you "where are we taking this?" or "how do you see us?"

youve got two choices.

a.) agree that she is WORTH BEING EXCLUSIVE WITH and drop the other girls.

b.) TELL HER UPFRONT that you want to keep your options open.

you dont have to be an ass and say "well, we cant be exclusive because i want to **** your best friend." but be honest. SHE makes the proposal for monogamy. if you dont want to be monogamous, DONT AGREE TO IT. YOURE THE PRIZE! ITS YOUR CHOICE! just because she ASKS, doesnt mean youre forced to agree!

as CharmaLeo pointed out, if ANYTHING, the girls IL will SKYROCKET. realizing theres 50 girls out for your ****, shell become DRIVEN to be chosen as your "one."

one of the reasons girls play *****-control games is because of guys who arent man enough to be honest and upfront. wussy-men lie to women, cheat on them and break their hearts. they say what is needed to get the *****, then split. when a real man comes along, he has 10x as many walls to break down because in the back of her mind, theres this little voice asking if she can trust him.

just be honest. save everyone the unnecessary drama.
 
Top