Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cheating...

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girl have been going great for 6 months now. I have never cheated on a girl ever before.....until last night. My girl is out of town, and I was at a party. I ended up making out with some other girl. Now I think I have two options here:

1. Tell my girlfriend what happend, and hope for the best.

2. Not tell her anything and go on like nothing happend.

This girl was all over me. She knew I had a girlfriend. She would wisper in my ear "I want you so bad.....but you have a girlfriend" or "c'mon, just one kiss knowone will know" or "It's so hard no to just grab you and kiss you"

Ok girlfriend or not, I am a guy. When you have some good looking girl telling you these things, your gonna break. I tried to leave the party, becuase I knew somthing was going to happen. My friends didnt let me, as I was drinking a little. (I was only minorly buzzed BTW)

I feel very bad for this. If I tell her she'll drop me like a bad habbit. I know it for a fact. So what should I do guys??

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her the truth, you ****ed up. Own up to it like a man bud, cause if you lie and she finds out not only did you cheat but you lied as well.

You didnt bone her did you? Cause if so your in deeeeep ****.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her. But someone will, eventually... so I don't much like your situation. Try to get everyone who was there to shut their mouths about it. And if worst comes to worst, date the new girl.

Good luck.

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
just read the signature, it explains everything below...

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody been in this situatiuon before??

Telling her is not as easy done as it is said. I love my girlfriend, and what I did made me realize that even more. I know for a fact she'll drop me if I tell her. Honestly I don't think she'll find out.

OK. Assuming she didn't find out, I don't think it would be so bad not to tell her. It was just a kiss. That is all we did, and I was drinking. It was cheating no matter how you look at it, and I can admit whole heartidly to that. But why ruin what we have with somthing so stupid?

Help guys...

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weigh your options:

1) You don't tell her:
In the shot term you feel bad, and you run the RISK of having someone tell her. However, you still have a girlfriend and eventually you wil forget about it.

- - or - -

2) You tell her:

She would know and then you will "owe" something to her, but she would know it. Also she would most likly break up with you because you are unfaithful.

My advise would be to not tell her. Only an AFC would tell a girl you cheated on her.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree man, keep it to yourself. If you say that she probably won't find out, the chances are she won't. And what's there to say that you'll still be together by the time she finds out? And if you are still together then, well I doubt that her finding out that you cheated on her some time ago will affect her the same way as you telling her now since you'll probably be a lot more into each other in the future. So either way, forget it ever happened.

Reaction score
dawg just be a man and tell her about it and that ur genuinely sorry... she mite be mad 4 a little bit but she'll eventually realize that u COULD HAVE just not told her n when she comes 2 this realization then tha rewards could possibly be great...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivering in shackles near a shining shillelagh

I don't see why all the turbulence is due here: did you tag it or didn't you? Are we teenagers now so uptight that a little bit of promiscuity is cause for panic?

You didn't do anything too big or great. If you apologize and she dumps you anyway for something this minor, I pity the poor, poor stick up her ass.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quad4IV
Weigh your options:

Only an AFC would tell a girl you cheated on her.

Only an AFC would cheat on a girl. You ****ed up.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shock, on this board, is very important to have a great ability at filtering bullsh1t. There is so much bullsh1t going around on this board(/me points to icehawk), that is hard to even see the good stuff, but it does exist.

Now im going to tell you whats up.

You cheated on her, you try to excuse yourself by saying anyone would have done the same thing, but thats just not true. Take responsibility for this action and own up to it like man like kwah has already stated.

Im not going to give you the reason why you should do this, you have to figure that out on your own.

Don't be a little boy and hide, be a DJ, be a man. Pussies run and hide from their mistakes.

And i agree Zelemont, only those still in the AFC zone would cheat. That is, if a monogomous relationship has actually been established, otherwise its not cheating.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A ticker-tapeworm parade.

Jester brought up a point I failed to due more justice than a simple glossing-over: I assumed a monogomous relationship was not present. Is this not the case?

If this is, indeed, something "more" than the ol' stereotypical "American high school relationship" I figured it, you, as a neophyte to the AFC side, deserve to do nothing than own up and go down in flames, however hot this girl may choose to lay them on.

Look at it in a more constructive light than that of my thickly-lain cynicism: You should own up to and rectify this mistake, as a MAN going through life would be best served if he were to face his mistakes in the first place.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why cheat? DJs don't cheat if they are committed to one girl and one girl only. It shows lack of respect for the time she put away to spend with you (no, it's not AFCish to think like that once you're in a relationship) and no feelings whatsoever for her. Hell, if she's committed to you, the least she should expect is for you to commit to her.
You truly fvcked up, now face the consequences. And show the respect by telling her what really happened, and not wait until everyone in your school yap their heads off about it.

C_DUCTIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont tell her u cheated, because in the end u probably goin to end up alone. So u gave a gyrl a kiss at a party, u were drunk BIG DEAL!!!!,

If u tell her, shes goin to get pissed and u gonna have to do a lot of begging to get her back, and u probably wont.
If u dont tell her she might find out, and she will come to u to find out if its true, so jus do wat i did:

Deny it......its your word against theirs. Use your skills to make her trust u so she believes u instead of the ones who spilled the beans.

U r not AFC if u dont tell her, evrybody cheats on their gyrl once in awhile,

KEEP IT REAL!

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something like this:

"Hey (name) I have something to tell you, I am telling you this only because I want you to belive that I am honest with you. Stay calm, hear me till the end. I was at this party and there was a girl who was after me all night, first I tried to leave but my friends forced me to stay. After I drank a little, I did the thing that I regret so much, I kissed her. you know, most people would blame it on the alcohol, some would say it is just in mens nature, but I cannot give you an excuse, I just think it is soo very horrible, I can give you an explanation why it happened though.

You know, I didn't miss a single thing in our relationship, I thought that everything was so perfect, but sometimes people do things they should not, they do things they don't like, and things that they sometimes hate, meaning nothing by their actions. The thing happen just because there was the right place at the right time, and that it will never happen again. Then the second after you have done it, you feel regret and misery, you feel that you have destroyed the heart... for the person you love. A betrayal that is soo deep that you jsut want to go back and make it undone. I don't know if I can look into your eyes anymore... I think about the future, in one hand I see the two of us, crying alone, for the love that were lost on that day, because of a big mistake. On the other hand I see the both us together again, you have just fallen asleep in my arms, I whisper all those emtions into your ear, and we are happy, enthralled by each other. Then I look back on this day as the moment that this future will be decided. If you will give me another chance or not. "

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Grow a pair and tell her.

Lot of AFC's on the forum these days...

Listen, shock, you gave in to temptation and now you should face the consequenses like a man. Tell her, admit your mistake, and apologize profusely. If you really love this girl, let her know you're sorry. It takes a hell of a lot of courage to admit your mistakes. And if this girl really loves you, she'll forgive you. If not, screw her. There's always something better out there in this big, ****ty chunk of dust and water we call Earth. Eventually, you'll both get over it and move on with your lives. It's just a small moment in the walk of life that we all face sometime. Deal with it.

Later.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her. Shows you're mature and a man.

Trust me about this, when you're trying to keep something from somebody, they WILL find out. The harder you try to cover it up, the quicker they will find out. It's just 'one of those things', you know?
Just come out and tell her you made a mistake. If she can't live with that, she can't live with you, and it wasn't meant to be anyways.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by C_DUCTIV
Dont tell her u cheated, because in the end u probably goin to end up alone. So u gave a gyrl a kiss at a party, u were drunk BIG DEAL!!!!,

If u tell her, shes goin to get pissed and u gonna have to do a lot of begging to get her back, and u probably wont.
If u dont tell her she might find out, and she will come to u to find out if its true, so jus do wat i did:

Deny it......its your word against theirs. Use your skills to make her trust u so she believes u instead of the ones who spilled the beans.

U r not AFC if u dont tell her, evrybody cheats on their gyrl once in awhile,

KEEP IT REAL!
Since when did AFCs get to give advice out on this board. SIgh..ive been gone too long.

c ductiv YOU may cheat on YOUR girl every once i nawhile, but thats because youre a worthless piece of ****.

MEN(not little boys like you) dont break the trust of a person who they gave their word to no matter what the circumstance.

Just because you do it, doesnt mean everyone else is. Chump.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't have a little alchohol in you at that party. You were totally obliterated.

You think your friends are joking about it, they like to f*ck with you when you can't remember what you did when you were drunk.

Your girlfriend finds out? Tell her you don't remember anything at all, it was a mistake getting that drunk - but you can assure her that to the best of your knowledge nothing happened and it was just a rumor started by your friends.

You, are a chump. So play it out like a chump and maybe get some more nookie out of her, until there is none left to get.

Track_Star

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to keep your GF, don't tell her but never put yourself in a position like that again, regardless of the alcohol or the hot girl who was trying to seduce you, nobody had a fvcking gun to your head, you made your choice.