Cheating

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me first start by saying, I love my girlfriend. She's practically my wife. We've been together for about 2 years yet it seems like so much longer.

About the last 6 months though I have really wanted to **** every hot ***** i come across. I've gotten numbers, but haven't called, lead them on, etc.. all the while i've never told them I had a gf.

recently i talked to this girl i've known since elementary school. we actually dated about 7 years ago when we were kids. anywyas she's ****ing hot! a perfect 10. she's got the personality to match as well. i brought up the subject of cheating with her and she's ok with it. i can't make up my mind if i want to take her or not. do i risk a perfectly good relationship to satisfy myself?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's your decision.. One thing will lead to another and there's this thing called Karma.. Only you can make the decision on if you want to take the chance of screwing up a 2 year relationship with some other chick who doesn't have enough respect for relationships enough to let you cheat with her.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see. Love, or a piece of ass from years ago.

One must wonder whether you're spitting on the word love, or you just can't control your d1ck.

You cheat, and I hope she destroys you. You don't, and you show you've still got some dignity. Even though you've lost a lot already.

Make the right choice.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say either break up with her, or "cheat". Sheesh, you're worrying about it like you're married to this girl. The age you're at now should be focused on testing out various girls/women (a blurred line at your age), and seeing what you like and what you don't like.

KillaCam - only one person is concerned about your dignity. And that'd be you. .......... She can't "destroy" him. "He cheated on me, he cheated on me - to her girlfriends" - she might say. If he's hot, they're just going to regret that it wasn't with them.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously dont take it too, well, seriously. youre in high school, and youre not a bad person for doing it (well maybe a lil) but if you can keep it down low (im dating a girl from my school and a different school, different social sets etc) go ahead. youre only young once, make all the love you can.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're in my same exact situation (2-yr-relationship and a lot of love)... well, i've cheated on her MANY times, yet i still madly love her and could never leave her... i could even marry this girl... i don't know if this is real love, but i know that although we argue and fight almost everyday, i could never stay without her... well, guess what, i don't regret cheatin on her anyway:D

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buddy dont get into a relationship if ur not willing to commit

u cant just get into a relationship then fuk other woman because u cant stick to one, i hate when guys fuking do this

thats why u date for 2 months or more.. until you are sure that u can commit to one girl.. if you're having second thoughts and dont like the idea of one girl.. then best thing is to tell your girlfriend that u dont want a commited relationship and that u rather be friends OR have a OPEN relationship where u can date others

cheating is a major disrespect act to do for both women and men..

if you truely love your girl and LIke ur girll buddy you wouldnt even make a thread like this

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
you're in my same exact situation (2-yr-relationship and a lot of love)... well, i've cheated on her MANY times, yet i still madly love her and could never leave her... i could even marry this girl... i don't know if this is real love, but i know that although we argue and fight almost everyday, i could never stay without her... well, guess what, i don't regret cheatin on her anyway:D
your an idiot...

i hope your girl dumps you and i hope u have the biggest onitis ever

and no you dont madly love her.. you dont give too shiits about her because you dont rescpect her feelings.. you do shiit behind her back dont be saying stuff like you love your girl and u would marry her WHEN U TREAT HER SHIIIT. who the fuk cheats.. are you insecure?

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up guys. Today, a girl shared a story in my class. Let's name her Jane.
Over the summer, Jane was a counselor at a summer camp. At this summer camp, there were a bunch of middle school girls. Jane had to take care of these girls in their room. Now, Jane told us that during the night, she wouldn't get any sleep. And why not? Because these middle school girls would just talk all night? About what!?! Boys. That's right. These girls in their early adolescent years would talk about boys all night for over a week. Jane would be frustrated, but understanding. At the end of camp, there was a dance. Now the night before the dance, all the boys from the other side of the camp would come over and ask the girls to the dance. Now, after the dance, there were many girls crying. Jane asked them what was wrong. What were their responses?

"My boyfriend cheated on me."
"He danced with her!"
"He was kissing her instead of me!"

Wow, now these seems like some major problems. If this is what you think, please read the story over. These middle schoolers had no understanding of what was real. Talking all night had put obsessive ideas into their brains. If a boy asked them to the dance, they were officially going out in an exclusive relationship. If that boy dances with another girl, he is cheating on her. If he gives another girl a peck on the cheek, he is "making out" with her and is therefore cheating horribly. Now a girl who danced with a bunch of these guys was later isolated from the group and labeled a slut, but that's another story. The point here is that cheating is what the general public thinks. You're in high school, as many of the posters here on SS are. Enjoy life and don't waste the best years of your life on something or someone you don't enjoy. Have a passion!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
your an idiot...

i hope your girl dumps you and i hope u have the biggest onitis ever

and no you dont madly love her.. you dont give too shiits about her because you dont rescpect her feelings.. you do shiit behind her back dont be saying stuff like you love your girl and u would marry her WHEN U TREAT HER SHIIIT. who the fuk cheats.. are you insecure?

You hope that someone you don't even know dumps someone you don't even know and that this last someone has a biggest oneitis and I am the insecure one?!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheating is basically morally wrong. i mean it really comes down to what you feel is ok. I wouldnt be abel to look my ex in the eyes and have told he ri lvoed her fi i had cheated on her.

A few weeks ago i told this girl S that her boyfriend, J cheated on her[I was really drunk and had a personal goal in mind...fvcking S] and the girl broke down crying. she was pushing me all night to tell ehr basically lol n when i finally did, she balled her eyes out. she dumped him and he still is like in love with her, but shes already moved on. he cries n **** over her man.

basically the only time i've seen cheating work out is when a) she knows u ahve a girlfriend and doesnt care and b) you tell NO ONE.
my 2 cents.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
You hope that someone you don't even know dumps someone you don't even know and that this last someone has a biggest oneitis and I am the insecure one?!
Adone said:
you're in my same exact situation (2-yr-relationship and a lot of love)... well, i've cheated on her MANY times, yet i still madly love her and could never leave her... i could even marry this girl... i don't know if this is real love, but i know that although we argue and fight almost everyday, i could never stay without her... well, guess what, i don't regret cheatin on her anyway
you stated:

-2 year relationship
-lots of love
-you still madly love her
-could never leave her
-could marry this girl
-could never stay without her
but you dont regret cheating on HER, DUDE WAKE UP AND HEAR wtf is commin out of ur mouth, why would u cheat on her? when u cant live without her? does she treat u the same? i hope not cuz im pretty sure u'd leave her if she cheated on u,

CHEATING is for cowards who cant live up to commitment of a relationship and that they feel the NEED to cheat because it makes them feel better

sometimes guys like you treat their girl like **** and give them fuking years of baggage so the next guy they encouter with can really fuk up thier mind!
but dont worry, what goes around comes around. karma, you will suffer later on, and dont be commin here and making threads about u getting cheated on

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody watch out, because Kuta "respects girls' feelings" f*ck I'm screwed, he's gonna be taking all the women now.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kev me723 said:
Everybody watch out, because Kuta "respects girls' feelings" f*ck I'm screwed, he's gonna be taking all the women now.
ohh

so i didnt know cheating was cool?

theres a difference u idiot, its called respect,

self respect=not letting ayone walking over you, not taking ****

Resepect for others= do ur own thing without going over the line of disrespecting other ppl,

like you would know all of htis, its ok i understand ur still in high school, you wouldnt know **** either right? thats why ur here asking for stuff right? just like how to ask Your OWN GIRLFRIEND to the prom? (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96641) even thought i helped u with that thread, even asking about sex for the first time (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92376) i adivse you not to run ur mouth off here, your not in a position for that,:rock:

i dont support cheating, for both parties. girl or boy, cheating is fuking stupid and can fuk sistuations up good, do some search on it,
put ur self in my position.. got ontietis for a girl who dumped u because she got too much baggage because her ex CHEated on her 5 times, during a 2 year relationship
its just not only i respect FEmales feelings. its called having some pride, but ur in high school, so i wouldnt worry too much about that playa ;P

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but this is a growing trend in today's society.

It goes past the point of getting your end off, to the point of having no respect. The foundations of us being men are not built on lies and cheating, it's built on dignity and respect. People who cheat have to hide, people who hide are cowards. Cowards spit on the very existance of manhood.

Cheating isn't cool, no matter what spin you put on it. It shows no self-control, for the simple fact that you don't know how to keep your pecker in your pants. It's a slap in the face of the girl you're dating. It's a pot-shot at men who have the guts to be a man.

The last guy I knew that cheated on his girlfriend got an absolute hiding from the girl's dad. He ain't lookin' so smug now. I feel bad for the guy getting messed up so badly, but, it might teach him to have some values.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you all right with your girlfriend being ****ed by a train of juicy ****s? Yeah probably not, so do your girlfriend a favor and break up with her if you plan on cheating.

SanctuaryX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's because i don't give a **** about anything but cheating is overrated. I have cheated and I have had other women cheat with me and it's not as terrible as you trhink it is. You feel pretty guilty for about a day or 2 and if you're anything like me you sort of forgety about it. I was with this girl i thought i was in "love" with and I cheasted on her. Then I felt crappy for a while but it never really came3 back to haunt me.
I guess it depends on if you're positive that she won't find out or if you really give a ****. If i were in you're situation i would go for it"